• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

These are the rules:

Caption Contest
Make up the best caption!

Here's the rules [amended Jan. 12, 2009 - Stacey Melissa, Humor Mod]:

1) Winner posts a non-edited photograph (i.e., no Photoshops, paintings, or drawings). No NSFW (Not Safe For Work).

2) Everyone else comes up with a caption for that picture.

3) After five people have posted captions OR 6 hours have gone by without a new caption being posted, the winner may be declared. If no winner is declared within a reasonable time (generally 24 hours after the picture was posted, and captioning activity is absent), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

4) Please put "Winner" in your post title and identify the winner clearly.

5) If the declared winner doesn't post a picture within a reasonable time (generally no more than 12 hours), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

6) See #1.

But if Gaynor needs more time we give her more time happily. :)

Nah! I posted my caption. And it’s now time for my weary old bones to snuggle up to hubby and start snoring! Catch ya on the flip side!

And a good caption it is! :p

These are the rules:

Caption Contest
Make up the best caption!

Here's the rules [amended Jan. 12, 2009 - Stacey Melissa, Humor Mod]:

1) Winner posts a non-edited photograph (i.e., no Photoshops, paintings, or drawings). No NSFW (Not Safe For Work).

2) Everyone else comes up with a caption for that picture.

3) After five people have posted captions OR 6 hours have gone by without a new caption being posted, the winner may be declared. If no winner is declared within a reasonable time (generally 24 hours after the picture was posted, and captioning activity is absent), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

4) Please put "Winner" in your post title and identify the winner clearly.

5) If the declared winner doesn't post a picture within a reasonable time (generally no more than 12 hours), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

6) See #1.

But if Gaynor needs more time we give her more time happily. :)

Nah! I posted my caption. And it’s now time for my weary old bones to snuggle up to hubby and start snoring! Catch ya on the flip side!

And a good caption it is! :p

Aww thanks! But is it a winner?

"Under other circumstances this would be awesome, but right now I'm really just looking for a frog."

Rob

As ever, several good chucklers, but I'm awarding the golden chalice to this one this time around.

Winner. :)

So, there is a winner already... good... because I heard the dude came with that jar to break it on that girl's head... I saw the second picture...

We could pay someone to clean this up, or we could just call a fraternity and get it done for free.

This here is Coors territory, boy. Y’all come back, it’ll be more than your truck that gets a beating.

John: Drove by a truck accident today on the highway.
George: Yeah I heard it was a beer truck, cans of beer were everywhere.
John: Naw. It was just carrying Bud Light.
George: Oh.

attachment.php

The boys in shipping didn't consider the consequences of putting all the Bud Light on one side and the new "Bud Heavy" on the other.

[David Attenborough]...the truck lays to it side and releases the cans in her nest, where her mate will come and fertilize them. While a truck is capable of laying thousands of cans at a single time, likely only a dozen at most will make it to adulthood.[/David Attenborough]

-Hey boss...hi... I had a very minor... ah... fender-bender today in an unreasonably narrow fast to drive two lane... but what a powerful life lesson!... but don't worry I everything handle I already spoke to a Allstate agent and gave me a note of an accident forgiveness which is so small on you guys part like the fact that...

-You are fired!

-Ok, now you can hire someone else...

A lot of good ones this time around, but I'm calling it a tie between:

Atheos' "The boys in shipping didn't consider the consequences of putting all the Bud Light on one side and the new "Bud Heavy" on the other."

and

Jimmy Higgins' "[David Attenborough]...the truck lays to it side and releases the cans in her nest, where her mate will come and fertilize them. While a truck is capable of laying thousands of cans at a single time, likely only a dozen at most will make it to adulthood.[/David Attenborough]."

Whoever gets here first, have at it.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom