• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

24-hr rule hijack!!!

4335117_092518-wabc-trump-un-img.jpg

[Off Topic]

Niger! It is Niger! Stop saying...

That reminds me of a Ronald Reagan story. He was at some kind of summit or something. Kim Jung Il was one of the people there, and Reagan kept calling him Kim Jung the second.

There was a break, so Reagan's people could have explained that that wasn't a 2 on Kim Jung Il's name plate, it was a name, pronounced ill, as in sick. But they didn't. Instead, one of Reagan's people just defaced Kim Jung Il's nameplate, adding another l, so it said Kim Jung Ill.

After which change, Reagan consistently called him Kim Jung the third.

attachment.php

For posting a photoshopped image against the rules, Eeyore had to choose between standing in a corner with a dunce cap on his head for an hour or being the "model" for an afternoon of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey." To him it was a no-brainer.

That looks suspiciously like a photoshop to me.

Suspicious? Were you THERE? PROVE IT!
Another overpaid moderator abusing his power to take me down for purely political reasons!!

OTOH...

"For posting a photoshopped image against the rules, Eeyore had to choose between standing in a corner with a dunce cap on his head for an hour or being the "model" for an afternoon of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey." To him it was a no-brainer."

WINNER, proving my own lack of political bias in this matter.
All yours, Atheos... but you can expect plenty of blowback if you post a photoshopped image! :p

Back
Top Bottom