• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

View attachment 17942
Gimli, 187
Fellowship of the Ring
33.7 miles away

After joining The Fellowship of the Ring and defeating evil, I decided to shave and
mainstream myself in Albany, Ohio, United States of America, Middle Earth. I like
beer, loose women, long walks underground, and killing orcs. Dislikes: haughty elves,
women who leave the seat down, and vegetables.

Looks like more than 24 hours...Don2 Wins!

Thank you.

Do3CjxDU4AAfZfK.jpg

Satan’s swearing onto the SCOTUS was never more apparent than the toll it took on Chief Justice Roberts as seen above.

““I do solemnly swear that I will drink beer without respect to common sense, and do equal right to the rich and to the very, very rich, and that I will faithfully and partisanly discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as under the Constitution and laws of the Beach Week Ralph Club. So help me Beer. *hiccup*”

““I do solemnly swear that I will drink beer without respect to common sense, and do equal right to the rich and to the very, very rich, and that I will faithfully and partisanly discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as under the Constitution and laws of the Beach Week Ralph Club. So help me Beer. *hiccup*”

I'm going to give it to blastula here. The Beach Week Ralph Club was all about doing math homework with a guy named Ralph and that means Kavanaugh is going to be a great Justice. So, winner!

Back
Top Bottom