• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

attachment.php

Drew, working as a trainer at the local gym, hit upon one of the most feared and effective aerobic exercises ever. The moment everyone sits back down another judge enters the room and "all rise" again.

View attachment 17985

"HEY RALPH!! OVER HERE, RALPH! ... Oh goodness, hehe. Sorry, you look just like Ralph from behind."

"HEY RALPH!! OVER HERE, RALPH! ... Oh goodness, hehe. Sorry, you look just like Ralph from behind."

OK, I get the historical significance of the wigs, but why does the uniform include G-strings and nipple clamps?

Initial testing for Trump campaign ads aimed at African Americans went worse than expected.

Regardless of how distressing the daily news might be, we all have a duty as citizens to do whatever it takes to keep ourselves informed.

Initial testing for Trump campaign ads aimed at African Americans went worse than expected.

WINNER! ... with apologies to Thomas II, who pointed out that it was altered. I wouldn't know, not having been in a movie theater in over a decade. :(

OK, it took me a few years of trying, but I finally managed to catch one of these cars I've been chasing.

Now what the fuck do I do?

Reactions: WAB
Back
Top Bottom