• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Well, I parked there and somebody took my wheels and my chair so ... accurate signage, I guess?

attachment.php

Introducing the Nilcycle! Just wait until you see how light this baby is without all that extra wheel weight!

View attachment 21167

or

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-19-8.jpg

Losers

Strange Bedfellows.

Midlife Crisis

Face/Off

Tontine

Deadlier than the Male

Rounders

Devil's Playground

Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead

Garden Party

You're Doing It Wrong

Ease up on yourself. Maybe if you spend a little more time at the shooting range, you'll be able to hit something?

The world gasped when you told Luke you was his father. By my count I'm the 35th stormtrooper this week who's gotten similar news. And it's only Tuesday. Is there a woman anywhere in the galaxy that you didn't boink in your younger days?

WINNER is Atheos. Take it away!

All those years at Juilliard. The tireless hours perfecting the craft of bringing a character to life with facial expressions. What's the use?

The world gasped when you told Luke you was his father. By my count I'm the 35th stormtrooper this week who's gotten similar news. And it's only Tuesday. Is there a woman anywhere in the galaxy that you didn't boink in your younger days?

Wow! Selected one of a pair of images, used it twice and won on each caption. Now there's something you don't see everyday.

Okay, back to bidness:

weekend-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-57-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom