• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

"Oh hi, Harold, I'm glad you've come out. I've been meaning to talk to you about your disappointing bird feed selection."

We've given up calling them bird feeders around here, they're squirrel feeders.

Thanks! We have ONE squirrel, but he's a real piece of work. Our only seed feeder was on the ground again yesterday morning, after I thought I had made it proof against that. On inspection, somehow he had broken the piece of 10ga fencing wire that was holding it up. I was speechless. Now it's on a piece of aircraft cable - we'll see what happens,
Meanwhile, caption THIS:

HT_jt_carly_morrissey_wedding_jt_160424_16x9_1600.jpg

We've given up calling them bird feeders around here, they're squirrel feeders.

Thanks! We have ONE squirrel, but he's a real piece of work. Our only seed feeder was on the ground again yesterday morning, after I thought I had made it proof against that. On inspection, somehow he had broken the piece of 10ga fencing wire that was holding it up. I was speechless. Now it's on a piece of aircraft cable - we'll see what happens,
Meanwhile, caption THIS:

View attachment 28917

The cook was firing up the wedding banquet.

attachment.php

Well, Jim always said it would be a cold day in Hell if he ever got married. None of us realized just how much energy had to get released to make that happen.

It wasn't a good day to be at the Center that refused to host their mixed Judaic-Christian marriage.

Although some persevered, it wouldn't be until miniaturization when people carrying around toothpicks became popular.

Back
Top Bottom