• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Rules: 3) After five people have posted captions OR 6 hours have gone by without a new caption being posted, the winner may be declared. If no winner is declared within a reasonable time (generally 24 hours after the picture was posted, and captioning activity is absent), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

New picture...

70a1f6922029d4452c69bffc9684fc28

"Soros says Plan Destroy America is a go."

Questioner: What's the difference between a sigh, a car, and a jackass?
Respondent: I don't know, what?
Questioner: A sigh is "Oh dear," and a car is "too dear."
Respondent: What's a jackass?
Questioner: You, dear.

(Reference to Laugh In’s joke wall….)

Rules: 3) After five people have posted captions OR 6 hours have gone by without a new caption being posted, the winner may be declared. If no winner is declared within a reasonable time (generally 24 hours after the picture was posted, and captioning activity is absent), someone else may hijack the thread and post a new picture.

Next...
original.jpg

Hi there, this is Shasta calling in regards to your car warranty. Your warranty is up for renewal. I’d like to congratulate you on your $1,000 instant rebate and free maintenance and oil change package for being a loyal customer. Call me back at 888-206-XXXX to redeem now. Once again that number was 888-206-XXXX. Thank you so much. Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom