• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

best-photos-of-the-week-85-photos-382.jpg

They say the girls are something else on Broadway
But looking at them, I just can't concur.
'Cause how ya gonna part their fur,
When you're afraid you'll snag a burr?
And all the girls' furs have some burrs....on Broadway

best-photos-of-the-week-85-photos-382.jpg

What do you MEAN I'm supposed to turn the tires to the curb!? There's a FINE for that?

It appears at this point he's just not going to be constitutionally disqualified; perhaps it's time to take off your inauguration suit, Mr. Romney.

"Back so soon, sir?"
"Yes, Hobbs. It... It won't work, Hobbs. When she said 'a dress up party'...."
"Sir?"
"Have you ever heard of 'Furries,' Hobbs?"
"She's a Furry, sir?"
(heavy sigh)
"Ah. Well, then, we'll just have to get you a fursuit, sir. I assume you'd prefer to be a mammal. We could... Oh. What sort of creature is she, sir?"
"A pegacorn. A winged unicorn, Hobbs. White, with black wings and a rainbow horn."
"Oh, really? Well, you'll want to drop that one like it's hot, sir. Shall i summon a prostitute?"
"Two, please. Oh, and ask Slick Willy for one for yourself, too."
"Yes, SIR!"

(Far too long to qualify as a caption, but this just came to me the 7th time i looked at the image. Hope it at least amuses....)

"Back so soon, sir?"
"Yes, Hobbs. It... It won't work, Hobbs. When she said 'a dress up party'...."
"Sir?"
"Have you ever heard of 'Furries,' Hobbs?"
"She's a Furry, sir?"
(heavy sigh)
"Ah. Well, then, we'll just have to get you a fursuit, sir. I assume you'd prefer to be a mammal. We could... Oh. What sort of creature is she, sir?"
"A pegacorn. A winged unicorn, Hobbs. White, with black wings and a rainbow horn."
"Oh, really? Well, you'll want to drop that one like it's hot, sir. Shall i summon a prostitute?"
"Two, please. Oh, and ask Slick Willy for one for yourself, too."
"Yes, SIR!"

(Far too long to qualify as a caption, but this just came to me the 7th time i looked at the image. Hope it at least amuses....)

WINNER

That'll do, Keith&Co...That'll do!

All yours!

Back
Top Bottom