• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

BlR0hBpCcAASCZn.jpg

Well, Doc, like I told the police officers, all I did was ask the missus if she would like to try putting my nuts in her mouth for a change, and the next thing you know she pushed me off the limb.

So this guy says he has brain damage. For a plus, it's changed him so that he can understand squirrels, but for a negative, he can't tell figurative language. And after he tells me this, i say, "you're pulling my leg!"
The rest of the afternoon is a blur...

BlR0hBpCcAASCZn.jpg

Alas, this was only the first of many such incidents John Holmes would suffer after his reincarnation as a squirrel.

My mother told me that even though I was only a squirrel, I can still succeed at anything I imagine.

Apparently, that wasn't true if I imagined I was a bird. :(

BlR0hBpCcAASCZn.jpg

Well, Doc, like I told the police officers, all I did was ask the missus if she would like to try putting my nuts in her mouth for a change, and the next thing you know she pushed me off the limb.

It's not my place to pick the winnah! But how could anyone go past this one. :slowclap:

And some days, the people of the Asterisk taunt the giant, daring him to edit the footnote, and themselves along with it.

Back