• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

BlR0hBpCcAASCZn.jpg

Well, Doc, like I told the police officers, all I did was ask the missus if she would like to try putting my nuts in her mouth for a change, and the next thing you know she pushed me off the limb.

So this guy says he has brain damage. For a plus, it's changed him so that he can understand squirrels, but for a negative, he can't tell figurative language. And after he tells me this, i say, "you're pulling my leg!"
The rest of the afternoon is a blur...

My mother told me that even though I was only a squirrel, I can still succeed at anything I imagine.

Apparently, that wasn't true if I imagined I was a bird. :(

BlR0hBpCcAASCZn.jpg

Well, Doc, like I told the police officers, all I did was ask the missus if she would like to try putting my nuts in her mouth for a change, and the next thing you know she pushed me off the limb.

It's not my place to pick the winnah! But how could anyone go past this one. :slowclap:

Yeah, why not? I'm late anyway. You're up, KeepTalking!

e5fhx0.jpg

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

e5fhx0.jpg

"I'm not wearing any pants."

And some days, the people of the Asterisk taunt the giant, daring him to edit the footnote, and themselves along with it.

Back
Top Bottom