• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

This isn't a motion caption thread, this is a photo caption thread. Don't make me tell Dad.

Don't talk about motion...I've been driving all day with a driver side mirror that has delaminated and I was getting motion sickness...so please Gospel, since it is your picture, give us something with no... motion... :sick:

Don't make me tell Jimmy's Dad...

Last edited:
OOC
“Toilet paper on my shoe? No there isn’t!!! You bastard!!”

Where is Simon of Cyrene when you need him...

Too late Jimmy, this was funny. Winner!

Edit: I'll stick to non-motion moving forward. :p

Next picture...

9166297.jpg

It’s been like this since they were kids. Again no Santa.

George: I can't resolve whether that is the sound of sex or violence.
Becky: I think it's both.

Yeah, I can hear her scratching in there. So your maid served your egg soft boiled instead of hard boiled? I know, how else are they going to learn? How long has she been in there? Two days? Yeah, one or two more and she'll be as good as new. Won't get any more soft boi... I think I hear her crying. How cute.

Well yeah, it might be rabbit proof, but I didn't spend that extra money for this.

Winner. Zipper Almost won but was short of saying Hood Hammock (that's what came to mind when I read yours :ROFLMAO: ).
Oh, that would have been better. I was basing it on redneck innovation.

I got a cryptic message that I take as an attempt to bump one of these threads, but it didn't have a link and it didn't mention which thread. So, I'm checking these game threads, and it looks like this one needs a bump.

Bump!

Back
Top Bottom