• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Car plows into counter-protesters at Unite The Right rally

I think the driver peeling off like that is justified.

And another one:

Then you're a sociopath.

Sociopath lives matter!
Having said that, probably majority of people would run over the people if they get into the situation like second one. I mean, he/she could have stayed there all day long but once he/she decided to go and people surrounded it and started beating it it's pretty much involuntary to hit the the accelerator.

Last edited:

And another one:

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

The new perception is that Marxists, Anarchists some involved left wingers and others small-brains of their ilk can do no wrong as long as they are left wing and not right wing it's wrong to disrupt other people lives. At the same time there is no justification for a car to plough through people who are illegally blocking traffic. Antifa are always looking for violence but that's not reason to give them what they want.

I understand these elements who include a few Democrat marionettes want to remove the current government (by non electoral means) the authorities should crack down on people who obstruct ordinary people going back and forth to work.

The left wingers should stop worshiping ANTIFA. They're just hoodlums like the ultra-right.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqyepUi0oZ0[/YOUTUBE]​

Actually I agree somewhat with this person in that he says the protests are against the wrong thing

[YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUmdVVVT5w[/YOUTUBE]​

Then you're a sociopath.
Sociopath lives matter!
Having said that, probably majority of people would run over the people if they get into the situation like second one. I mean, he/she could have stayed there all day long but once he/she decided to go and people surrounded it and started beating it it's pretty much involuntary to hit the the accelerator.
Maybe for a sociopath.

And another one:

Then you're a sociopath.

I agree.

Zero excuse in either video to plow through pedestrians with a car. Lock your doors, keep your windows up, stop adding fuel to the fire with your mouth, and call the police.

Moreover, I don't care how many stupid videos repoman posts, NONE of them justify the murder James Alex Fields committed in Charlottesville, which is what this thread is about.

Then you're a sociopath.

I agree.

And so do I.

Those were horrible acts of violence.

Yeah, it sucks being stuck in a traffic jam. And it can be really annoying when the jam is caused by people protesting for a cause you don't believe in. But running over people is not justified, no matter how much you want to keep driving. And the title given to the first video and the added Nelson laugh is blatant hatemongering.

Moreover, I don't care how many stupid videos repoman posts, NONE of them justify the murder James Alex Fields committed in Charlottesville, which is what this thread is about.

Indeed.

And another one:

First video: I don't have a problem with slowly pushing the kidnapper. There's no threat that justifies the peel-out, though.

Second video: It's turned violent. Getting out quickly makes sense but they should have gone backwards, not forward.

Well, they don't justify it, but they do move the conversation away from it and allow people to focus on how the evil libruls are the real problem and take the focus away from the Nazis, so they're still useful.

James Fields charged with first-degree murder in Charlottesville attack

I hope they aren't overcharging him and he gets off for it. I don't know what evidence they have that shows first degree. Apparently in court they showed video of the incident not seen publicly before, taken from the same helicopter that later crashed that same day. Maybe there's something's there.

They also held hearings on charges for the guy who shot off a gun and two guys who beat the guy in the garage.

A court will decide if it was deliberate?

The court will decide if the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt that it was deliberate. If the evidence is insufficient, the court will find him Not Guilty on that particular charge.

The court will decide if the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt that it was deliberate. If the evidence is insufficient, the court will find him Not Guilty on that particular charge.

Was there enough evidence to convict O.J.? The point is that in some cases the court can be manipulated.

Was there enough evidence to convict O.J.? The point is that in some cases the court can be manipulated.

In many ways juries now have the idea that a trial is like one of the talent shows on television, a vote for which lawyer or team of lawyers did the best job of presenting their case.

First degree murder seems to be overreach. I was expecting something like intentional manslaughter.

Back
Top Bottom