• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Carrie Fisher dead at 60

This bummed me out big time, though when I heard how long she had stopped breathing and was without a pulse, I figured it was only a matter of time. So, I was more or less expecting the news.

I was listening to a talk radio program when the news broke. The radio host cancelled his agenda for the following segment to talk about Carrie's death instead. The show's producer started the segment with a musical intro of the Star Trek (TOS) theme. I will let Captain Picard share my reaction to that.

:picardfacepalm:

Oh my, we agree on something!
This bummed me out big time, though when I heard how long she had stopped breathing and was without a pulse, I figured it was only a matter of time. So, I was more or less expecting the news.

I was listening to a talk radio program when the news broke. The radio host cancelled his agenda for the following segment to talk about Carrie's death instead. The show's producer started the segment with a musical intro of the Star Trek (TOS) theme. I will let Captain Picard share my reaction to that.

:picardfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom