• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chicago makes more thug families millionaires

Ok, you don't want multi-million dollar settlements for police shootings. How's the 'they deserved to get shot' approach working out for you?

Instead, maybe we could train cops to, y'know, not shoot people?

she-dindu-nuffin39-She-tryin39-to-turn-her-life-around-meme-53568.jpg

Good work. How far did you have to dig to find that?

He didn't have to dig at all. The image is from MemesHappen. You can go to that website, and create your own meme that says anything you want it to say.

He didn't have to dig at all. The image is from MemesHappen. You can go to that website, and create your own meme that says anything you want it to say.

One could, but that would be cheating. :)
I legit scrolled through image search for "dindu" and found this and several other Hillary dindu memes as well.

BTW My challenge is still out there: find a use of "dindu" that doesn't involve a black person.

Find a white person in the news that would reasonably be described as a dindu.

You. you are a Dindu... I have no idea what color your skin is... but apparently, if a cop fires his or her weapon at a black person, that cop must be racist and deserving of a murder charge, regardless of the situation, according to your posting history.

Ok, you don't want multi-million dollar settlements for police shootings. How's the 'they deserved to get shot' approach working out for you?

great idea! let's do that once we successfully train the public not to act in threatening ways when dealing with cops who have to deal with actual murderers that will shoot them without much warning all of the time... you know, to be fair and reasonable.

Find a white person in the news that would reasonably be described as a dindu.

You. you are a Dindu... I have no idea what color your skin is... but apparently, if a cop fires his or her weapon at a black person, that cop must be racist and deserving of a murder charge, regardless of the situation, according to your posting history.

Yeah, Loren, why do you always blindly support blacks over the cops no matter the circumstances?

Dindu indeed...

great idea! let's do that once we successfully train the public not to act in threatening ways when dealing with cops who have to deal with actual murderers that will shoot them without much warning all of the time... you know, to be fair and reasonable.

You're absolutely right, there's nothing more threatening than a 17 year old running away from a traffic stop, he totally deserved to get shot in the back.

It is not the job of the public to accommodate authority figures or public employees. That's authoritarian speak.

Of course not.

What I'm talking about are these cases that make the news, widespread proclamations the guy did nothing at all wrong and was attacked out of the blue when it is patently obvious that he most certainly did something. Perhaps the police overreacted to what he did but that's not the same thing as not doing anything wrong in the first place.

We had a local case with a white guy getting shot, the family tried to portray him as having done nothing wrong but nobody was buying it. The shooting was controversial because the dead guy was apparently an upstanding citizen, not because the shooting was out of the blue. (Reality: The idiot had a gun while loopy on heavy duty painkillers. In the end he got shot while trying to hand his gun to the cops barrel first.) That's the closest I have heard of to a white dindu.

Loren. I don't know if you're willfully ignorant of the racial component of the word Dindu or if you're purposefully being obstinate. In either case. There is no such thing as a white dindu because the word dindu was purposefully created to mock and denigrate black people. I am not going to argue your erroneous statement that dindu is a racially innocuous term because you're just plain wrong whether you admit it or not. What I will tell you is that I along with many here do and will continue to treat that word like the racial slur it is regardless of what you say or believe.

And that's how it will be. Do with that information what you will.

Just because it's been used for racist purposes doesn't automatically make it invalid. We shouldn't simply give the racists any words they want.

It describes a behavior--someone who obviously played a major role in their problems with the police but which claims to have done nothing and receives widespread support for that claim. See anything about race in there? The reality that apparently only one race engages in such actions does not make it inherently racist.

Now, the fact that it appears that only one race engages in the behavior is an indication of a problem but pointing it out is akin to pointing out the emperor's attire.

Now, the fact that it appears that only one race engages in the behavior is an indication of a problem but pointing it out is akin to pointing out the emperor's attire.
It is not a fact that only one race engages in the behavior - you even admitted in a previous post. However, it is a fact that it is used by bigots, racists and their dupes to describe the behavior of one race.

You're absolutely right, there's nothing more threatening than a 17 year old running away from a traffic stop, he totally deserved to get shot in the back.

Conflate the specific with the general, much?

- - - Updated - - -

It is not the job of the public to accommodate authority figures or public employees. That's authoritarian speak.

It is the job of the public to act civilly. Your speech is that of complete lawless anarchy.

Who are these nincompoops in the Chicago government working for? Families of thugs or the hard working taxpayers of Chicago? Apparently the former. And is any of this money going to be used as restitution for these thugs' victims?

They are probably doing it to piss off racists like you.

The police could stop shooting black people in the back and killing them, and then the city wouldn't have to settle with their families either. And it is telling that you are more upset about settlements to the families of black people murdered by cops than by the murders themselves.

Take your bigotry and hate somewhere else. Your blatantly racist shit is not welcome here.

It is not a fact that only one race engages in the behavior - you even admitted in a previous post. However, it is a fact that it is used by bigots, racists and their dupes to describe the behavior of one race.

so what? Hair products are used by racists. By some poster's logic here, it would be racist then to use hairspray.

so what? Hair products are used by racists. By some poster's logic here, it would be racist then to use hairspray.
You are misusing the term "logic". Hairspray use is not racist by itself. Words are not racist by themselves. Hairspray use would be racist if it used by racists for racist purposes. "Dindu nuffin" is recognized (I even gave citations) as referring to black people.

- - - Updated - - -

It is the job of the public to act civilly. Your speech is that of complete lawless anarchy.

No its not. Also 'civility' is a matter of perspective. Also also, since when does being uncivil justify being shot and killed? See I am not an anarchist. I understand that laws exist and why and that they should be followed. I also however believe that the punishment should fit the crime, and that running from a police officer does not justify being shot and killed. Though I suppose these concepts are lost on you.

- - - Updated - - -

No its not. Also 'civility' is a matter of perspective. Also also, since when does being uncivil justify being shot and killed? See I am not an anarchist. I understand that laws exist and why and that they should be followed. I also however believe that the punishment should fit the crime, and that running from a police officer does not justify being shot and killed. Though I suppose these concepts are lost on you.

The concept that is often lost on your side of this argument is that when a cop fires upon a civilian (justified or not), it is not a punishment for a crime. The mindless chant, "X is not a capital offense" is a strawman. "X" may not be a capital offense, but it may place you in peril for many reasons. Acting uncivilly is "not a capitol offense", but it can certainly cause sufficient confusion to get one physically damaged.. .whether we are talking about getting punched in the face at a bar for being rude, or getting a gun pulled on you by a cop that can't think of any other reason you may be reaching into your pocket after issuing a command to keep your hands out of your pockets, except to pull a gun of your own out.
people who act out with no thought as to how they may appear to others tend to get hurt... and they should get hurt.. fucking cluelessness is a special kind of rude.

Like that guy who's face I got into after he pulled into a gas station right in front of me, and then just stopped at the first pump, leaving me stuck behind him obstructing traffic until I got out of my car, walked over to him, and told him to move the fuck up. His excuse, he "didn;t see me". So the fuck what.. you simply behave with courtesy... being clueless is no excuse. it is just a special kind of rude. pull into a gas station and pull up all the fucking way. it's simple. But my point is his "excuse"... Somehow, being a self-centered oblivious prick makes acting anti-socially OK? no, it doesn't. and sometimes, not often, but sometimes, it gets you fucking shot... if not just shoved around a little.

Like that guy who's face I got into after he pulled into a gas station right in front of me, and then just stopped at the first pump, leaving me stuck behind him obstructing traffic until I got out of my car, walked over to him, and told him to move the fuck up. His excuse, he "didn;t see me". So the fuck what.. you simply behave with courtesy... being clueless is no excuse. it is just a special kind of rude. pull into a gas station and pull up all the fucking way. it's simple. But my point is his "excuse"... Somehow, being a self-centered oblivious prick makes acting anti-socially OK? no, it doesn't. and sometimes, not often, but sometimes, it gets you fucking shot... if not just shoved around a little.
And yet, you did not kill him. Because being rude is not a capital offense nor does it justify murder. So how come you know that applies to civilians but not police officers?

No, I didn't show a case of whites doing it. I showed a case of a white family attempting to do it.

Just because it's been used for racist purposes doesn't automatically make it invalid. We shouldn't simply give the racists any words they want.
This isn't a word that used to mean something else and was appropriated by racists (as the Pepe frog cartoon was). This is a word and context that was created by racists and used only by racists. You KNOW this, so your willful choice to keep using and defending your use of the word is not fooling anyone. If you don't want to come across like a racist, STOP USING IT!

P.S. Even if you could convince anyone it isn't racist, it would still be rude. Making fun of someone's accent, speech patterns, or mannerisms is rude and obnoxious.

It describes a behavior--someone who obviously played a major role in their problems with the police but which claims to have done nothing and receives widespread support for that claim.
bullshit and you know it. But you can keep using it all you want, and you will keep being called out for your racist language.

bullshit, but there is your racism rearing it's ugly head.

Back
Top Bottom