• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chicago makes more thug families millionaires

BTW My challenge is still out there: find a use of "dindu" that doesn't involve a black person.

Find a white person in the news that would reasonably be described as a dindu.

The point is that you and Derec don't do that. It is glaringly obvious to the rest of us. IF you and Derec regularly posted articles about white "thugs" and you regularly called them "dindu" too, maybe we would buy your bullshit that you don't mean the label in a racist way.

Maybe.

As it stands, Derec has a very long history of using these types of labels (along with perverting the person's name) always and only for blacks. He's not fooling anyone, and neither are you.

No. A dindu is a person who despite plenty of wrongdoing claims to have done nothing wrong, the police reaction was out of the blue. While the term itself has no racial component the reality is the cases we hear about all involve blacks.
Is that a function of
1) the reality that no white criminals ever claim to have done nothing wrong, or
2) selective sampling by you and people like you?

How about meeting Nice Squirrel's challenge - find an example of a "dindu" reference to a white criminal - and providing a link. Or finding a definitional link confirming your claim? Because these links -
http://www.nameaning.net/boy/Dindu and http://definithing.com/dindu/ and https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dindu_nuffin - are 3 examples that explicitly reject your claim about the meaning.

No. A dindu is a person who despite plenty of wrongdoing claims to have done nothing wrong, the police reaction was out of the blue. While the term itself has no racial component the reality is the cases we hear about all involve blacks.
Is that a function of
1) the reality that no white criminals ever claim to have done nothing wrong, or
2) selective sampling by you and people like you?

How about meeting Nice Squirrel's challenge - find an example of a "dindu" reference to a white criminal - and providing a link. Or finding a definitional link confirming your claim? Because these links -
http://www.nameaning.net/boy/Dindu and http://definithing.com/dindu/ and https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dindu_nuffin - are 3 examples that explicitly reject your claim about the meaning.

Also, the term was specifically made by people on sites such as /pol/ and Stormfront to be a specific reference to their mocking a black style of speaking in order to get the term. The etymology of the word is quite well documented and it's never expanded its usage to other groups.

Why do you think any of those thugs that got themselves shot were black? It wasn't mentioned in any post so far... so why do you bring up race? Derec didn't, you did.

Actually, he brought it up in the OP. Dindu means an innocent African-American.

Ant also the use of the word thug which is used by racists that are to afraid to say nigger. You know, cowardly little fuckers.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW My challenge is still out there: find a use of "dindu" that doesn't involve a black person.

Derec he is a habitual criminal but he always excuses himself but never has excuses for others.

she-dindu-nuffin39-She-tryin39-to-turn-her-life-around-meme-53568.jpg

Ant also the use of the word thug which is used by racists that are to afraid to say nigger. You know, cowardly little fuckers.
The word "thug" is color invariant.

Derec he is a habitual criminal but he always excuses himself but never has excuses for others.
Ah yes, that old obsession of yours.

Also, the term was specifically made by people on sites such as /pol/ and Stormfront to be a specific reference to their mocking a black style of speaking in order to get the term. The etymology of the word is quite well documented and it's never expanded its usage to other groups.
Thug has Indian etymology. Vandal was an east Germanic tribe.

Etymology notwithstanding, anybody can be a dindu. But the pervasive hostility to police has the effect that the dindu effect (claiming that somebody was innocent despite evidence to contrary) is most widely encountered among blacks in contemporary America.

And as far as mocking a style of speaking, what's wrong with that? We don't think twice when speaking styles of uneducated whites are mocked. Why should uneducated blacks be an exception?

I'm glad words never change meaning or are are used as code or jargon for something else. I am also glad that Derec and Loren use dindu for people other than black people, because that will expand the word beyond it's current use as a racial slur recognized by all people but them.

This is from a thread about dindu nuffin on reddit:

Yes. It's racist as all fuck.
The entire point is to imply that black people are dimwitted criminals that lie about their supposed criminality with the same nuance as a child claiming his imaginary friend, rather than his self, just knocked over the cookie jar.
It's one thing to think the phrase is funny, whether because you like racial humor in general or just because the comment is beyond the pale. It's another thing entirely to, y'know, use it to racebait in news article comments.

One thing about the way US blacks speak is that it has a lot of southern US speech pattern as well. At any rate I like the southern style, but I like many have to refrain from assuming their IQ points are lower.

Thug has Indian etymology. Vandal was an east Germanic tribe.

Etymology notwithstanding, anybody can be a dindu. But the pervasive hostility to police has the effect that the dindu effect (claiming that somebody was innocent despite evidence to contrary) is most widely encountered among blacks in contemporary America.

And as far as mocking a style of speaking, what's wrong with that? We don't think twice when speaking styles of uneducated whites are mocked. Why should uneducated blacks be an exception?

Well, when white supremacists make up a word to mock black people, what's wrong with using it is that you're using a word that white supremacists made up to mock black people. When one does that, it's the sort of thing which severely undercuts the denials one makes when other accuse them of being a racist themselves and causes those denials to lack credibility.

You can use any word that you want but you continually choose to use the derisive, racist term made up by white supremacists. If you want to spend less time getting huffy about accusations of racism thrown your way, make different choices which don't help contribute to those accusations.

2 suits over fatal Chicago police shootings being settled for about $3M each
Let's meet these dindus whose deaths are worth millions to their families.
First, Darius Pinex.

A clear case of being a dindu, according to this family.

"No problems" except a lengthy criminal history and he also injured a police officer before getting shot.
The officer that was dragged by the car was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police Shoot Driver After Officer Allegedly Dragged
Clarly, the family should be rewarded for raising such an upstanding young gentleman. :rolleyes:
Who is the next posthumous winner of the ghetto lottery? Meet Cedrick/Frederick Chatman.
Chicago Tribune said:
A 17-year-old boy who ran from South Chicago District officers after being stopped on suspicion of carjacking was fatally shot Monday as he fled the stolen car when officers saw he had a "dark object" in his hand, police said. [...]Less than a minute later, however, a police radio broadcast alerted the officers to the Charger having been stolen not long before in an armed carjacking, Camden said.
The officers realized "That’s the car!" and sped on to where the Charger was stopped in traffic, with vehicles in front and behind, Camden said. The officers got out of the car, one on each side, and told the driver they were police.
The driver raised his left hand but appeared to be reaching for something in the passenger seat, then jumped out and ran, Camden said.
Teen carjacking suspect fatally shot by cops identified
So a carjacker too dumb to drop a dark object (black iPhone case as it turned out, but police had no way of knowing it) gets shot and his family become millionaires?

Who are these nincompoops in the Chicago government working for? Families of thugs or the hard working taxpayers of Chicago? Apparently the former. And is any of this money going to be used as restitution for these thugs' victims?

But Derec, there is one positive to come out of this: It pisses off closet racists like you. :)

That's not a closet: it's a soap box. If Derec weren't so cheap he'd think Chicago was ahead of the game, killing two more blacks before they father more children.

Are you claiming that all white criminals plead guilty to their crimes??!!??

Of course not.

What I'm talking about are these cases that make the news, widespread proclamations the guy did nothing at all wrong and was attacked out of the blue when it is patently obvious that he most certainly did something. Perhaps the police overreacted to what he did but that's not the same thing as not doing anything wrong in the first place.

We had a local case with a white guy getting shot, the family tried to portray him as having done nothing wrong but nobody was buying it. The shooting was controversial because the dead guy was apparently an upstanding citizen, not because the shooting was out of the blue. (Reality: The idiot had a gun while loopy on heavy duty painkillers. In the end he got shot while trying to hand his gun to the cops barrel first.) That's the closest I have heard of to a white dindu.

Are you claiming that all white criminals plead guilty to their crimes??!!??

Of course not.

What I'm talking about are these cases that make the news, widespread proclamations the guy did nothing at all wrong and was attacked out of the blue when it is patently obvious that he most certainly did something. Perhaps the police overreacted to what he did but that's not the same thing as not doing anything wrong in the first place.

We had a local case with a white guy getting shot, the family tried to portray him as having done nothing wrong but nobody was buying it. The shooting was controversial because the dead guy was apparently an upstanding citizen, not because the shooting was out of the blue. (Reality: The idiot had a gun while loopy on heavy duty painkillers. In the end he got shot while trying to hand his gun to the cops barrel first.) That's the closest I have heard of to a white dindu.

Loren. I don't know if you're willfully ignorant of the racial component of the word Dindu or if you're purposefully being obstinate. In either case. There is no such thing as a white dindu because the word dindu was purposefully created to mock and denigrate black people. I am not going to argue your erroneous statement that dindu is a racially innocuous term because you're just plain wrong whether you admit it or not. What I will tell you is that I along with many here do and will continue to treat that word like the racial slur it is regardless of what you say or believe.

And that's how it will be. Do with that information what you will.

37D5EEEB00000578-3770282-image-a-12_1472825305534.jpg

Remember when Derec called him a thug and a dindu and railed about his short sentence? Remeber when he called him a dindu after Brocks dad said he dindu nuffin that bad?

Back
Top Bottom