• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chris Christie: I would track immigrants like FedEx packages

If we don't chip everyone then only the criminals will be untraceable.

I am concerned about the well-being of the American people, not the well being of illegals from Upper Volta.

So your comment earlier about being concerned for the well-being of people and human rights (people was non-specified) was all fluff.

I wonder if Christie realizes that other countries could and would do the same to american visitors including his voters and him himself.

Although a border camp setup to load em on box cars has a nice ring to it.

You mean a concentration camp? Considering that you only care about Americans, I'd assume you wouldn't have given a shit about the people Hitler enslaved and imprisoned, either. There's no possible way that's compatible in your ideology.

I think you are a 3rd person who made this observation.

meh

I used the name HITLER!!!1!!!!11!11!11
Therefore, I get the Godwin points!:D

Since max mentioned box cars and a "border camp", I think the Hitler references are entirely appropriate.

I am concerned about the well-being of the American people, not the well being of illegals from Upper Volta.

So your comment earlier about being concerned for the well-being of people and human rights (people was non-specified) was all fluff.

Having made thousands of posts "earlier", I have no idea which comment you are alluding to. However, I let context speak for itself. As such the well being of the American people has always been my primary focus, not those of upper volta.

While I wonder if Christie has thought this through, there is really nothing morally objectionable to make foreign nationals wear non-removable anklets and/or consent to subdural chipping. Applied Digital Systems has already applied for FDA testing on humans, and 50 folks have signed up to be Veri-Chipped. It won't be long before you can chip children, their microchips only being the size of a grain of rice.
You are trolling, right?

While I wonder if Christie has thought this through, there is really nothing morally objectionable to make foreign nationals wear non-removable anklets and/or consent to subdural chipping. Applied Digital Systems has already applied for FDA testing on humans, and 50 folks have signed up to be Veri-Chipped. It won't be long before you can chip children, their microchips only being the size of a grain of rice.
You are trolling, right?

I unreservedly support every sentence in your quote of my comment. Whether or not it is technologically appropriate at this moment in time, there is nothing morally objectionable to making foreign nationals wear anklets or submit to chipping. While it is unnecessary for permanent residents, a practical case can be made for those here temporarily.

If its good enough for cats and children, its good enough for visitors to the US.

You are trolling, right?

I unreservedly support every sentence in your quote of my comment. Whether or not it is technologically appropriate at this moment in time, there is nothing morally objectionable to making foreign nationals wear anklets or submit to chipping. While it is unnecessary for permanent residents, a practical case can be made for those here temporarily.

If its good enough for cats and children, its good enough for visitors to the US.

Aren't you a self-professed libertarian?

Only when it comes to Murica.

- - - Updated - - -

there is nothing morally objectionable to making foreign nationals wear anklets or submit to chipping.

Except for the whole treating them like property or nothings instead of human beings part, but you don't know what a human being is, and I bet you don't even know what an American is.

You are trolling, right?

For pets it is in case they get lost (no thumbs, can't talk). For children, it is in case they are victims of kidnapping. For immigrants, it'd be to placate the far right-wing. You seem to be mixing the apples and oranges.

For pets it is in case they get lost (no thumbs, can't talk). For children, it is in case they are victims of kidnapping. For immigrants, it'd be to placate the far right-wing. You seem to be mixing the apples and oranges.

I don't think he's mixing up anything. Max's position is clear. Foreign nationals are less than human. He's made the case that their human rights are irrelevant to his plans, has said without reservation that there is nothing wrong with tagging immigrants like dogs, and has said he supports rounding them up and loading them onto trains for concentration camps.

The placation of the right wing is not what he's talking about. Politicians can get on the stump and claim they want to deport the illegals, but when they get into office it becomes what it always was - an empty campaign promise that they were never serious about.

Max is dead serious. He really wants people (that he considers sub-human) rounded up into camps. Of course it is a ridiculous and abhorrent fantasy that will (hopefully) never happen (again), but that's what he believes.

Yes, but I also recognize that in a world of nation's and peoples who reject those values, the best way to keep and enhance libertarian values is within a society that forms mutual-self protective agency (the nation-state). A a free people have no obligation to harm their own well-being and freedom on behalf of others liberty who are not a part of the social compact.

Back
Top Bottom