• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Covid-19 miscellany

How many people did those two kill with their anti-vax bullshit?

ice-cube-bye-felicia.gif

Diamond and Silk
Hardaway and Richardson were registered as Democrats in 2012.[12] Their first YouTube videos were a montage about police brutality, titled "Black Lives Matter" (it received 17,000 views), and a video about Sandra Bland, a black woman who died in a Texas jail (it received 32,000 views).[12] After the pair began to make pro-Trump videos, their YouTube channel started to grow considerably.[12]
So they went to where the money was: being Trumpies.

Diamond and Silk ~ Zirconia and Polyester ~ Boulder and Burlap :D

I figured I would drop this here. It's insane that His Flatulence messed things up so badly that there's any reason for it's existence:

Health officials are investigating whether Pfizer's updated Covid booster increases the risk of strokes in people over the age of 65. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said their surveillance system flagged a link between the new shot and a higher risk of an ischemic stroke three to four weeks post-vaccination. Officials said other systems put in place to track vaccine injuries have not found a similar link, which makes them believe it is a statistical anomaly rather than a true cause for alarm. 'Although the totality of the data currently suggests that it is very unlikely that the signal represents a true clinical risk, we believe it is important to share this information with the public, as we have in the past, when one of our safety monitoring systems detects a signal,' a joint statement from the CDC and FDA said.

Daily Mail

At least they are keeping the public informed.

I have had the Pfizer "vaccines" and one booster about a year ago. I have no intention of getting another booster. Had my flu shot back in November, that will do me.

I have no intention of getting another booster. Had my flu shot back in November, that will do me.
You must remember to publish your work; If you have evidence that a vaccination against influenza viruses is protective against coronaviruses, your Nobel Prize awaits.
Haha, this is a serious question by you?

Even idiots know that these two viruses are totally unrelated. T maybe be edgy, but he is not that dumb.

I have no intention of getting another booster. Had my flu shot back in November, that will do me.
You must remember to publish your work; If you have evidence that a vaccination against influenza viruses is protective against coronaviruses, your Nobel Prize awaits.
Well, current vaccines are pretty ineffective against current strain of Covid. At least in countries which went through it.

Health officials are investigating whether Pfizer's updated Covid booster increases the risk of strokes in people over the age of 65. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said their surveillance system flagged a link between the new shot and a higher risk of an ischemic stroke three to four weeks post-vaccination. Officials said other systems put in place to track vaccine injuries have not found a similar link, which makes them believe it is a statistical anomaly rather than a true cause for alarm. 'Although the totality of the data currently suggests that it is very unlikely that the signal represents a true clinical risk, we believe it is important to share this information with the public, as we have in the past, when one of our safety monitoring systems detects a signal,' a joint statement from the CDC and FDA said.

Daily Mail

At least they are keeping the public informed.

I have had the Pfizer "vaccines" and one booster about a year ago. I have no intention of getting another booster. Had my flu shot back in November, that will do me.

Note that it says "surveillance system" but nothing else supports this. That almost certainly means it's VAERS data--and that simply directs them to look into it. Obviously, they looked into it and found there was nothing. The anti-vax crowd jumps on it anyway.

Japan has a weird spike in death rate. What's up with that?
It appears to track the rise in cases, as one would expect.
ratio is all time high and total number is also all time high.
it looks like it's becoming deadlier.

Japan's population has a lot of elderly people. Elderly people have a tendency to be hard hit by covid, even with vaccination. New covid variations seem to not be responding well to current vaccines.

See Wikipedia, aging in Japan for more info.

Are you saying this virus gets more perfect - kills only sick and elderly with very little collateral damage?

ratio is all time high and total number is also all time high.
it looks like it's becoming deadlier.
That is unlikely. Many people are getting the virus and just not reporting it these days. They just stay at home. The statistics on death are going to be more reliable than actual cases.

Well, current vaccines are pretty ineffective against current strain of Covid. At least in countries which went through it.
If that were the case, we'd see hospitals in the US overrun with Covid patients, like some were when the pandemic was on-going.

Almost three years since the coronavirus pandemic took hold, CNN medical analyst and Washington Post columnist Dr. Leana Wen has admitted the medical community is 'overcounting' the number of 'COVID deaths and hospitalizations.' In an opinion piece entitled: 'We are overcounting COVID deaths and hospitalizations. That's a problem,' Wen cites sources that claim that most 'patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness.' Wen begins: 'According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States is experiencing around 400 COVID deaths every day. At that rate, there would be nearly 150,000 deaths a year. But are these Americans dying from COVID or with COVID?' Wen had the backing of two other infectious-disease experts who also believe that the number of deaths attributed to COVID is greater than the actual number of people dying from the virus. She cites one expert, Robin Dretler, an attending physician at Emory Decatur Hospital, who estimates that at his hospital, 90% of patients diagnosed with COVID-19 are actually in the hospital for some other illness.

Daily Mail

Told ya.

Almost three years since the coronavirus pandemic took hold, CNN medical analyst and Washington Post columnist Dr. Leana Wen has admitted the medical community is 'overcounting' the number of 'COVID deaths and hospitalizations.' In an opinion piece entitled: 'We are overcounting COVID deaths and hospitalizations. That's a problem,' Wen cites sources that claim that most 'patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness.' Wen begins: 'According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States is experiencing around 400 COVID deaths every day. At that rate, there would be nearly 150,000 deaths a year. But are these Americans dying from COVID or with COVID?' Wen had the backing of two other infectious-disease experts who also believe that the number of deaths attributed to COVID is greater than the actual number of people dying from the virus. She cites one expert, Robin Dretler, an attending physician at Emory Decatur Hospital, who estimates that at his hospital, 90% of patients diagnosed with COVID-19 are actually in the hospital for some other illness.

Daily Mail

Told ya.
Yeah, you've said lots of stuff.

Two words, excess deaths. Don't bother clicking... link is for people that aren't relying on The Daily Mail for their information. And the early part of the pandemic doesn't reflect suppressed deaths from other social related causes (drunk driving, Florida man, etc..), due to restrictions for a while.

Back
Top Bottom