• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Crowd forced to stone 15-year-old boy to death for being gay

gayfreezone.png

SNF28LAW11-380_1351147a.jpg

As seen in Londonistan.

- - - Updated - - -
Do those posters actually mean anything? I've heard the dumb stories about how there are entire regions of English cities controlled by Muslims where non-Muslims and cops can't go. Like that fucking idiot on Fox who claimed Birmingham was a Muslim city where non-Muslims were forbidden. Anyone can paste a sign up on a wall. For all we know without further information it's some nut or small group of nuts doing something utterly pointless, unenforced and unenforcable.

The only actual no-go areas I'm aware of in the United Kingdom were areas of Northern Ireland back in the 1970s where the police stayed out of and the local Republican or Loyalist paramilitaries "policed" the areas, "tried" criminals and punished them, set up their own roadblocks and checks, etc.. I'm pretty sure that had nothing to do with Islam.

Do those posters actually mean anything? I've heard the dumb stories about how there are entire regions of English cities controlled by Muslims where non-Muslims and cops can't go. Like that fucking idiot on Fox who claimed Birmingham was a Muslim city where non-Muslims were forbidden. Anyone can paste a sign up on a wall. For all we know without further information it's some nut or small group of nuts doing something utterly pointless, unenforced and unenforcable..

There have been a few incidents of "sharia patrols" in UK cities. I expect there will be more.

And they want to come to the United States and do the same. Sad puppies!

Do those posters actually mean anything? I've heard the dumb stories about how there are entire regions of English cities controlled by Muslims where non-Muslims and cops can't go. Like that fucking idiot on Fox who claimed Birmingham was a Muslim city where non-Muslims were forbidden. Anyone can paste a sign up on a wall. For all we know without further information it's some nut or small group of nuts doing something utterly pointless, unenforced and unenforcable..

There have been a few incidents of "sharia patrols" in UK cities. I expect there will be more.

Apparently the little turdballs have been doing same in Denmark and Belguim as of late. I am waiting to see when "Moslem Free Zone" signs start popping up in pubs and bars.

Google "you tube, sharia patrol" for some examples of this nonsense.

Sorry, I assumed a certain level of reading comprehension of you and that was not fair.
You really can't help yourself with the insults, can you?

The point is that even though you hate muslims, violence against gays is not a muslim problem it is a shitty regressive third world problem that is shared between Muslims, Christians and what the fuck ever else.
Just because it is not solely a Muslim problem does not mean it is not a predominately Muslim problem.
Let me give you two maps.
Muslim_Percent_Population.svg

World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg

The Islam map is self-explanatory. In the homosexuality map, the colors yellow, orange, and red denote different levels of homosexuality being illegal, with red being death, orange imprisonment (dark orange up to life in prison) and yellow do not enforce their laws against homosexuality.
As you can see, even within the third world, Islamic countries tend to punish homosexuality more severely, and even decidedly non-third world Islamic countries like KSA or Iran impose the death penalty.

:hysterical:

So few, you can't even cite a reliable source that says there ever was one.

So before opening the thread how many of you correctly guessed "Islam" and how many still have their heads in the sand?

Gee, I didn't guess because I didn't know and my head is not in the sand.

Got any other choices?

Because the question was leading and full of spin. Because you're looking to get a specific response that lends to the narrative specifically against Islam, and to direct hate in that general direction while ignoring the fact that the real problems are not exclusive to that particular bit of claptrap.

To me the important aspect of the thread title is "crowd forced"--that they made a bunch of people do it, rather than simply the fact that it was done.

Because the question was leading and full of spin. Because you're looking to get a specific response that lends to the narrative specifically against Islam, and to direct hate in that general direction while ignoring the fact that the real problems are not exclusive to that particular bit of claptrap.

To me the important aspect of the thread title is "crowd forced"--that they made a bunch of people do it, rather than simply the fact that it was done.

That was my reaction as well (as I noted above). The fact that the crowd was forced, rather than acting as a lynch mob, actually says a lot and is a big improvement over the impression some have of Muslims.

As often happens on this board, I think people are talking passed one another and have wrong impressions of the other's stance. So let's get some clarification:

Does anybody here actually believe that Islam is a net positive for society?

Does anybody here actually believe that Islam causes everybody that becomes a Muslim to become more violent than they would have otherwise been?

That was my reaction as well (as I noted above). The fact that the crowd was forced, rather than acting as a lynch mob, actually says a lot and is a big improvement over the impression some have of Muslims.

But it shows the Islamists are in control of the society if they can force such things. While most people might be moderate the actions of the society will be extremist.

But it shows the Islamists are in control of the society if they can force such things. While most people might be moderate the actions of the society will be extremist.

Sure. The extremists with the guns, without a strong police or military to oppose them, are in control. That isn't anything unique about Islam. That will happen anywhere that the thugs of society rule.

By the way, why do people call them "extremists" or "islamists" instead of "militants"? The former seems to imply that the more Muslim or into Islam you are, the more violent and like ISIS you are. Would we refer to Fred Phelps or abortion clinic bombers as "extremely christian" or "christianists"?

Back
Top Bottom