• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Current senior WH adviser identified as "significant person of interest" in Russia probe

That's not how it's done. Each side pretty much knows who is who and kicks out only when they feel it would be advantageous to them politically.
Since you have a history of just making shit up, i'd like to see some support for this, that it's only done for political advantage?

I know you won't supply any but I will ask anyway....sigh....do you have any evidence of Barbos "making shit up?"

I think it will be more like the Phantom Menace. Remember how when it came out, there were tons of Star Wars fans who wouldn't admit it sucked and came up with all sorts of reasons that it was actually good?

Then, a few years later, you couldn't find anyone who ever liked it in the first place.

Trump supporters will be the same. They're too into it now, so they're Phantom Menacing themselves and won't be able too see the problems. A few years from now, though, most of them will have always been against him from the beginning.

This feasibly applies to Russiagate etc.

Since you have a history of just making shit up, i'd like to see some support for this, that it's only done for political advantage?

I know you won't supply any but I will ask anyway....sigh....do you have any evidence of Barbos "making shit up?"
On the subject of nuclear exchange, he 'calculated' how many Russian nukes would be taken out by American nukes. For that calculation to be accurate, it would require a deep and intimate knowledge of both countries' nuclear assets and strategies. But in that same discussion he made it clear he at least does not have that level of knowledge of US systems.
So the number he said he 'calculated' is something he just pulled out of his ass.
Or made up.

Now, take a deep breath and shove that sigh up your nose.

I don't have such a history.
Buuuuuuuuuuut, you also don't pony up any support for this claim, that Obama expelled Russians for political revenge against Trump.

'Kay.

The motive will be determined when Kuschner tells investigators who told him to do this. Otherwise Kuschner is in jail for not disclosing this conversation in documents filed to get his security clearance.

This is a major scandal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the subject of nuclear exchange, he 'calculated' how many Russian nukes would be taken out by American nukes. For that calculation to be accurate, it would require a deep and intimate knowledge of both countries' nuclear assets and strategies. But in that same discussion he made it clear he at least does not have that level of knowledge of US systems.
So the number he said he 'calculated' is something he just pulled out of his ass.
Or made up.

Now, take a deep breath and shove that sigh up your nose.
You are making shit up. I have not done any of that.

I don't have such a history.
Buuuuuuuuuuut, you also don't pony up any support for this claim, that Obama expelled Russians for political revenge against Trump.

'Kay.

What kind of support would satisfy you? I am not an NSA, But if you try to convince me that it was a coincidence that these diplomats and their children ended up on the plane on New Year Eve then I have a bridge to sell. You are being fucking ridiculous.

'Kay.

What kind of support would satisfy you? I am not an NSA, But if you try to convince me that it was a coincidence that these diplomats and their children ended up on the plane on New Year Eve then I have a bridge to sell. You are being fucking ridiculous.

It's already been well reported that Obama expelled Russian diplomats because of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections.

It's already been well reported that Obama expelled Russian diplomats because of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections.

According to Barbos, Russians don't interfere in anything. The US is the bad guy, Putin is the good guy, and anything you hear to the contrary is just Western propaganda. This is why I have him on ignore.

Yes, it was well reported, does not make it the whole truth or even truth though. And I am not saying it's not the truth, Obama could actually believe that. Whether he is right or wrong is another matter.
But you can not deny the timing which was extremely precise.

Last edited:

According to Barbos, Russians don't interfere in anything. The US is the bad guy, Putin is the good guy, and anything you hear to the contrary is just Western propaganda. This is why I have him on ignore.
Incorrect. Russians and americans are all equally bad. Having said that, US has been interfering with Russian elections way more that russians allegedly did. Of course it's pretty hopeless to interfere with russian elections because it's extremely one-sided but nevertheless, US has been trying overthrow Putin for the last 10 years.

Incorrect. Russians and americans are all equally bad. Having said that, US has been interfering with Russian elections way more that russians allegedly did. Of course it's pretty hopeless to interfere with russian elections because it's extremely one-sided but nevertheless, US has been trying overthrow Putin for the last 10 years.

Russians and Americans are equally bad, except Americans are worse.

Doublethink.

Doublethink.
Wow, a false false equivalency!

It's already been well reported that Obama the expelled Russian diplomats because of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections.

The problem is no one has established 'how the Russians interfered with the elections.'

This report like others shows the move was not based on concrete evidence but on belief and speculation

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/29/barack-obama-sanctions-russia-election-hack

Doublethink.
Yes, with respect to election interference americans are worse, but in other areas russians are worse. So overall they are equally bad.

Doublethink.
Yes, with respect to election interference americans are worse, but in other areas russians are worse. So overall they are equally bad.

How can you say that? You guys got your guy (Trump) elected. He won. What percent did Putin get at the last election? 80%? Regardless, the issue here is that it's been alleged that Trumpster's gang collaborated and coordinated with Putin. That's where the line is crossed. Yes both sides attempt to affect election. But Trump crossed the line.

Back
Top Bottom