• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Day without stupid: redux

[Dubious media bias example]
Now let's be fair. I tripped going up the stairs last week. Needing two hands to drink a glass of water that is rather on the small side... Nope, hasn't happened to me since I was 3. I'll cradle a cup of tea to warm my hands, but a cold glass of water? What's the deal with that?

Besides, two instances of questionable dexterity in a short timeframe is the start of a pattern, one is just a fluke. How should we then categorize the two articles above?

I'm pretty sure Sleepy Joe did his Chevy Chase impression just to trigger the Traustis. Worked like a charm, too.
He's a crafty one, that Sleepy Joe.

I find it funny that Trump, who was literally on steroids for at least a week last year, would use that metaphor.

I find it funny that Trump, who was literally on steroids for at least a week last year, would use that metaphor.
Doubt he remembers that detail.

My money says he never knew it in the first place.

I'm pretty sure they had to tell him what they were doing to him. I mean, unless he signed over his medical proxy to someone else.

But, yeah, probably in one ear, out thhe farthole.

Sen. Corwyn complaining Biden’s Twitter feed isn’t a jumbled mess.

Sen. Corwyn complaining Biden’s Twitter feed isn’t a jumbled mess.
A link to the ridiculous complaint by the Senator who puts the ass in Texass.

Senator Corwyn said:
The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters. Invites the question: is he really in charge?
He ain't saying enough crazy shit!

Are you suffering from legal problems. Did your mouth forget what was legal to say? Have you found yourself served with a $1+ billion lawsuit?

Don't worry! Here are No Worries Law Firm, we believe there is no case we aren't willing to take if you have the money to pay us. Getting sued for $1 billion and want to needlessly countersue over first amendment rights that you aren't protected from other corporations? We'll gladly set up billing for that.

Credit check required before we say "yes, we'll take the case".

article said:
MyPillow has now sued Dominion for $1.6 billion, Lindell announced in a livestream on his social-media site Frank on Monday.
"This is all about the first amendment rights and free speech," Lindell said.

The Wall Street Journal reported Monday that the suit makes a distinction between MyPillow and Lindell, arguing that the CEO was speaking on his own behalf when alleging election fraud.

Insider was not immediately able to locate documents to verify details of the suit.
No confirmation that MyPillow was seeking advice from Papa Johns about how to get rid of a ridiculously toxic CEO.

Are you suffering from legal problems. Did your mouth forget what was legal to say? Have you found yourself served with a $1+ billion lawsuit?

Don't worry! Here are No Worries Law Firm, we believe there is no case we aren't willing to take if you have the money to pay us. Getting sued for $1 billion and want to needlessly countersue over first amendment rights that you aren't protected from other corporations? We'll gladly set up billing for that.

Credit check required before we say "yes, we'll take the case".

article said:
MyPillow has now sued Dominion for $1.6 billion, Lindell announced in a livestream on his social-media site Frank on Monday.
"This is all about the first amendment rights and free speech," Lindell said.

The Wall Street Journal reported Monday that the suit makes a distinction between MyPillow and Lindell, arguing that the CEO was speaking on his own behalf when alleging election fraud.

Insider was not immediately able to locate documents to verify details of the suit.
No confirmation that MyPillow was seeking advice from Papa Johns about how to get rid of a ridiculously toxic CEO.

Heh.
Lindell is running from home to home.
It's kinda fun watching a Trump supporting billionaire liar complain about that.
Tom

My Pillow guy fooled into thinking Trump was calling him on the "Frank" live stream:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vH-cS2tK4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Personally, I would have kept him on the line a little longer, but this is still funny.

Funny?! They put that much effort into fooling them and they go the route of obscenity? WTF is wrong with people?! Obscenity for no purpose isn't funny!

You get on, a little buttering up and then you announce you are running for Congress and will try to become Speaker of the House or announce a new media website or streaming news channel. Give them just enough information and say you are glad to be there, but have to get going, very busy. Then let Liddell and the right-wing mob run with it. OAN, Newsmax.... they all look like idiots when Trump has to say it wasn't him after hours or in the following day or two.

Mike Lindell's new Parler app is off to a great start.

[tweet]1384195329193504768[/tweet]

Sometimes the internet can be a force for good. I'm not sure what Lindell is hoping to achieve by cancelling his audience, but I'm sure it will work out just fine.

EDIT: Didn't realise Ford had already beat me to it. Is it okay if this gets merged into that thread?

Mod note: MERGED

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny?! They put that much effort into fooling them and they go the route of obscenity? WTF is wrong with people?! Obscenity for no purpose isn't funny!

I would have laughed harder if they played tapes of Trump denigrating someone. “You’re an idiot! You’re so stupid!”

That would have been easy to compile and very funny!

My Pillow guy fooled into thinking Trump was calling him on the "Frank" live stream:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vH-cS2tK4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Personally, I would have kept him on the line a little longer, but this is still funny.

I wasted a click here. Mr. Pillow was "pranked" into saying "Hello Mr. President" or some such to a voice on a phone. Whippee.

Right wing moron Ted Nugent complains why weren't there lockdowns for Covid-1 through 18..

https://www.rawstory.com/ted-nugent-19-video/

Now will he understand? Nope.

https://www.rawstory.com/ted-nugent-19/

The right-wing rock musician revealed in a Facebook video that he is seriously ill with the potentially deadly virus he has insisted is fake or not very serious, reported Consequence of Sound.

Yet, even after his own infection, Nugent isn't about to change his stance on COVID-19, especially when it comes to vaccines," Nugent says. "Nobody knows what's in it. If you can't even honestly answer our questions of exactly what's in it and why are you testing it on human beings and forcing it on people in such a short period of time."

No one knows what's in the vaccines? If he had a milligram of curiosity the info is easily available.

No one knows what's in the vaccines? If he had a milligram of curiosity the info is easily available.

Theater of the absurd rolls on. I'm sure Ted thinks he knows all the effects that COVID-19 has had on his body and most of all - what's left of his brain.
It is coming clearer by the day that there are massive debilitating effects, experienced even by asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic patients. The following is a partial list of what was reported by last August:

Inflammation, endotheliitis, vasoconstriction, hypercoagulability, edema, lymphocytopenia, elevated D-dimer, elevated fibrin degradation products (FDPs), and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) are observed. Deep vein thrombosis (DVT), venous thromboembolism, pulmonary embolism (PE), systemic and pulmonary arterial thrombosis and embolism, ischemic stroke, and myocardial infarction (MI) are reported.

The list of neurological effects now includes stroke, brain hemorrhage and memory loss.

Back
Top Bottom