• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Poll Dem VP Pic: your choice?

Reflecting that a poll is included in the thread.

Democratic Vice President Pick

• Josh Shapiro

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Gretchen Whimer

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Cory Booker

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Schumer

• Other?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Eric Swalwell

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Andy Beshear

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
You seem to be talkng up Whitmer as vp. I am telling you why that is highly unlikely. Are we done?
We don't have to agree with you. Has the "common wisdom" been working out well for the Democrats these past three years? I for one do not think blind adherence to political dogmas a few decades old is necessarily the path to the White House. If all the Old Rules of Washington still applied, we wouldn't have a foul-mouthed divorcee felon on the Republican ticket.

You seem to be talkng up Whitmer as vp. I am telling you why that is highly unlikely. Are we done?
We don't have to agree with you. Has the "common wisdom" been working out well for the Democrats these past three years? I for one do not think blind adherence to political "dogmas" a few decades old is necessarily the path to the White House. If all the old rules of Washignton still applied, we wouldn't have a divorced felon on the Republican ticket.

Quite possibly true, and she will pick Whitmer. Want to bet? Also, I did not say anyone “has to” agree with me. I would like evidence and arguments for claims of unlikely things, rather than mere empty assertions.

We don't have to agree with you. Has the "common wisdom" been working out well for the Democrats these past three years? I for one do not think blind adherence to political "dogmas" a few decades old is necessarily the path to the White House. If all the old rules of Washignton still applied, we wouldn't have a divorced felon on the Republican ticket.

Quite possibly true, and she will pick Whitmer. Want to bet? Also, I did not say anyone “has to” agree with me. I would like evidence and arguments for claims of unlikely things, rather than mere empty assertions.
What odds are you offering?

What odds are you offering?
1, 3, 5, 7, 9, ....up to 23.

The job of the VP is to deliver Electoral Votes. It’s gotta be Shapiro. He can deliver Pennsylvania and that’s the most EV’s. Shapiro is the best and most logical choice.

I never said they would pick Whitmer, read better.

I did not say you said that. What are you saying?

You brought it up in the post I replied to. wtf

The Dems are not going to put two women on the ticket. If you think otherwise, make your case that they will, and also make your case that Whitmer is lying.

I initially replied to you just to say just because a politician says they're not running for something doesn't mean they won't, which shouldn't be controversial because it happens all the time. That's my point and my only point.

I never said I knew her actual belief, although you seem to think you know it just because of what she has said as if politicians only ever tell the truth.

I'm done with this now. Sorry, folks.

Back
Top Bottom