• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Democrats 2020

We all know about Candace Owens. I'm not sure you do, so let me educate you; she's the idiot who believes the worst thing about Hitler was that he had "dreams outside of Germany".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-poqjet5mY[/youtube]

As to your challenge of "Care to disprove any of those claims?" - It's not up to me. The burden of proof is on Trump and his administration. Let's be honest; if the Obama administration released a report that stated how great it was and didn't release any facts to back it up, you would dismiss it as biased crap.

And I would agree with you.

What you posted is no different.

This is utter rubbish too I presume........................................... .....https://summit.news/2020/06/05/rasmu...es-to-over-40/

Written by Paul Joseph Watson. Why don't you go for broke and quote "centre right" scum like Katie Hopkins and Carl Benjamin?

I get it.............fake polls along with fake news. But had those being vice versa, they'd be hailed to high heaven!

I get it.............fake polls along with fake news. But had those being vice versa, they'd be hailed to high heaven!

Jesus Christ, from the article you fucking posted:

The full results of the poll are yet to be published,

Also the poll is about "Black Likely Voter approval", whatever the fuck that means. Care to explain that to me chief?

It keeps looking better for Biden.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/09/upshot/polling-trump-erosion-support.html

Joe Biden appears in a stronger position to oust an incumbent president than any challenger since Bill Clinton in the summer of 1992.

He leads the president by around 10 percentage points in an average of recent live-interview telephone surveys of registered voters. It’s a four-point improvement over the six-point lead he held in a similar series of polls in late March and early April.

He trails Mr. Biden by 25 points among them, far worse than his 14-point deficit four years ago. He still leads among men by six points in the most recent polls, about the same margin as he led by in the final polls of registered voters in 2016.
. This refers to female voters

In the most recent polls, white voters without a college degree back the president by 21 points, down from 31 points in March and April and down from the 29-point lead Mr. Trump held in the final polls of registered voters in 2016.

Mr. Trump didn’t just lose support to the undecided column; Mr. Biden ticked up to an average of 37 percent among white voters without a degree. The figure would be enough to assure Mr. Biden the presidency, given his considerable strength among white college graduates. In the most recent polls, white college graduates back Mr. Biden by a 20-point margin, up four points since the spring. It’s also an eight-point improvement for the Democratic nominee since 2016, and a 26-point improvement since 2012.

Mr. Biden has also made some progress toward redressing his weakness among younger voters. Voters ages 18 to 34 now back Mr. Biden by a 22-point margin, up six points from the spring and now somewhat ahead of Hillary Clinton’s lead in the final polls of 2016. Young voters will probably never be a strength for Mr. Biden — a septuagenarian who promised a return to normal, rather than fundamental change during the Democratic primary — but for now his margin is not so small as to constitute a grave threat to his prospects.

Remarkably, Mr. Biden still leads by seven points among voters 65 and over in the most recent surveys, despite the kind of racial unrest that led many of these voters to support Republican candidates at various points in their lifetimes. It should be noted that Mr. Biden’s lead among older voters is somewhat narrower than it was a few months ago, either reflecting the statistical noise of small sample sizes or reflecting the toll of recent events. Yet it is still a commanding strength for Mr. Biden compared with Mrs. Clinton’s five-point deficit among this group four years ago.

Perhaps more surprising in light of recent events is that Mr. Biden has not made substantial gains with nonwhite voters. He leads among them by 46 points in the most recent polls, up a mere percentage point from the polls conducted in March and April. It’s still behind the 50-point margin held by Mrs. Clinton in the final weeks of the 2016 race. Most pollsters do not break out nonwhite voters in much depth because of the small sample size, making it hard to explore the precise sources of Mr. Biden’s relative weakness. But for now, it seems reasonable to assume that his struggles are most acute among young nonwhite voters and nonwhite men, given the overall national figures.

Of course, we still have a way to go before the election and I supposed if enough people believe whatever propaganda and lies that come out of the WH, Biden could lose some support. Plus, there is the issue of voter suppression or the pandemic etc. making it harder for people to vote. For example, today is Georgia's primary and the lines in Atlanta are insane. Even during early voting, some people waited for well over five hours to vote, and Atlanta is a Democrat majority area. I voted by mail in the primary and I'm going to request my mail in ballot for the November election so I don't have to deal with this insanity. I encourage anyone who lives in a place where it's easy to obtain a mail in ballot to apply for one ASAP.

The full results of the poll are yet to be published,

Also the poll is about "Black Likely Voter approval", whatever the fuck that means. Care to explain that to me chief?

Chief? I'm no chief, or did you mean chef? It seems the American economy is only 7% down on pre COVID-19. 3.5 million jobs were created in May. If this keeps up, your senile, child molester will lose by an even bigger margin than did Killery!

Chief? I'm no chief, or did you mean chef? It seems the American economy is only 7% down on pre COVID-19. 3.5 million jobs were created in May. If this keeps up, your senile, child molester will lose by an even bigger margin than did Killery!

What the fuck does that have to do with a "Black Likely Voter approval" that hasn't even been published? Seeing as you can't explain what it means I guess it's fair to say it's a poll that means jack shit.

Or you could, you know, explain what "Black Likely Voter approval" means in the context of the link that you provided and (I'm being rather generous here) read. Why is that so hard?

Chief? I'm no chief, or did you mean chef? It seems the American economy is only 7% down on pre COVID-19. 3.5 million jobs were created in May.
LOL...you have funny numbers. that would be 7 percentage points down, not 7% down, even if your BS was in the right neighborhood.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackke...rt-us-may-be-at-20-unemployment/#b009a4b60d31
Unfortunately, after delving into the footnotes of the numbers, it now looks like the jobs report has been inaccurate for the last two months. BLS has admitted that government household survey takers mistakenly counted about 4.9 million people as employed, although they were unemployed.

Had the mistake been corrected, the unemployment rate would have risen to 16.1% in May. The corrected April figure would have been more than 19.5%—rather than 14.7%.

Sure the stock markets are stoked...However, how many restaurants, bars, hotels, gyms, airlines, et.al. aren't bleeding in a big way when capped at 50% max capacity? Rental evictions limits are ending, extra unemployment could end in July, and even mortgage stops could be ending. People will have to make back payments... All this will put a huge crimp on leisure spending...

Rent?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/rent-coronavirus-reopening/index.html

If this keeps up, your senile, child molester will lose by an even bigger margin than did Killery!
As compared to the Daughter-Fucking Putin-Sucking Golden-Shower-Loving Trump? Yeah, more monkey shit...

What the fuck does that have to do with a "Black Likely Voter approval" that hasn't even been published? Seeing as you can't explain what it means I guess it's fair to say it's a poll that means jack shit.

Or you could, you know, explain what "Black Likely Voter approval" means in the context of the link that you provided and (I'm being rather generous here) read. Why is that so hard?

" We'll see what happens. " won't we!

***A tumbleweed lazily rolls by the remains of a Baskin Robbins somewhere in the New Confederacy. Roving bands of neo-Nazis, all of them wearing their old police or military equipment, search the dilapidated husks of apartment complexes and multi-family houses for black and Hispanic escapees from the Entrepreneur Camps created in the Harris/Warren administration following Joe Biden's death in March 2021. It's November now in what used to be North Dakota, and it's a balmy 82 degrees during the day.

A centrist liberal crawls out of a sewer, having just taken a bite of feral dog that will constitute his only meal for the day. He is soon followed by another centrist, covered in chemical runoff from the nearby factory that makes "CHINA BAD" commemorative spoons (all proceeds directly benefit the Marco Rubio Foundation for Large Sweaty Adult Sons of War Criminals). Together, they stroll through the wreckage until they come across a black trans woman being accosted by a group of Proud Boys, one on horseback with an electric cattle prod. They shock her a few times before stealing her backpack and taking turns spitting in her face and are eventually summoned back to the compound by walkie-talkie.

She struggles to her feet, wiping the spit from her cheeks and forehead with a tattered American flag she found in a garbage can that morning. That backpack contained her food for the foreseeable future. It's going to be a long November.

The pair of centrist liberals take a slight detour to get closer to the scene, but remain across the street, as they pass and both say, loudly and in unison:

"Don't forget to vote!"***

Chief? I'm no chief

Ain't that the truth!

It seems the American economy is only 7% down on pre COVID-19.

Seems to whom? Oh - you're under some delusion that a lot of black people hold blue chip stocks.
It might disappoint you to learn that I am among several tens of millions of privileged white males making bank on these artificially induced fluctuations, and it has absolutely no effect on who I will vote for. If it did, it would strengthen my resolve to get rid of Agent Orange. Most people in my situation feel the same way.

3.5 million jobs were created in May.

Wowee. After non-farm payrolls fell by a combined 21.4 million in March and April, that's so great (just ask Trump).
And Trump "created" all of them! (Just ask Trump)
Go Cheato!

If this keeps up, your senile, child molester will lose by an even bigger margin than did Killery!

If what keeps up? The "lose 21.4, gain 3.5" algorithm? Math-challenged... much? :hysterical:
Or maybe you meant that stellar GDP gain? GDP is now projected to fall nearly 53% in the second quarter, according to the Fed.

I do expect Biden to win the popular vote by about twice what Clinton did. And the rapist will probably lose the electoral vote as well, since Americans have a far greater sense of Trump's corruption and depravity than any FOX-addled, information-starved Aussie can ever hope for.
But you forget, angelo - the rapist doesn't need to win any stupid damn elections - he gotz Billyboy Barr to declare the whole thing null and void. Which he will do, unless the coward-in-chief gets cold feet on the whole dictatorship thing. He might not be 100% down with the possibility of him, Ivanka, Don Jr, Eric etc. being dragged through the streets by their feet Mussolini-style.

" We'll see what happens. " won't we!

I look forward to the day when you back up your bullshit hit and run links with facts. You get your tits in a flutter when people dismiss the shit you post as bigoted propaganda, but when called for clarification you don't even have the balls to respond? How "centre-right" of you.

But then again, you don't even read the crap you post do you? A quick five second google search, a headline that confirms your bigotry and that's all it takes for it to be a fact in your eyes isn't it? If that weren't the case, you'd have something a little more substantive than "we shall see".

Oh, wait - my numbers above were old. 36 million Americans have lost their jobs as of now. Over 20 million in April alone.
So angelo is celebrating the myth that 3.5 million jobs were "created" (rather than the actual est. 2.5m that were added back) in May. And he thinks THAT is going to sway the American public into thinking that the genocidal rapist who kills tens of thousands of citizens with his dereliction of duty is going to be able to keep the job that Putin gave him?

Rots o ruck.

***A tumbleweed lazily rolls by the remains of a Baskin Robbins somewhere in the New Confederacy. Roving bands of neo-Nazis, all of them wearing their old police or military equipment, search the dilapidated husks of apartment complexes and multi-family houses for black and Hispanic escapees from the Entrepreneur Camps created in the Harris/Warren administration following Joe Biden's death in March 2021. It's November now in what used to be North Dakota, and it's a balmy 82 degrees during the day.

A centrist liberal crawls out of a sewer, having just taken a bite of feral dog that will constitute his only meal for the day. He is soon followed by another centrist, covered in chemical runoff from the nearby factory that makes "CHINA BAD" commemorative spoons (all proceeds directly benefit the Marco Rubio Foundation for Large Sweaty Adult Sons of War Criminals). Together, they stroll through the wreckage until they come across a black trans woman being accosted by a group of Proud Boys, one on horseback with an electric cattle prod. They shock her a few times before stealing her backpack and taking turns spitting in her face and are eventually summoned back to the compound by walkie-talkie.

She struggles to her feet, wiping the spit from her cheeks and forehead with a tattered American flag she found in a garbage can that morning. That backpack contained her food for the foreseeable future. It's going to be a long November.

The pair of centrist liberals take a slight detour to get closer to the scene, but remain across the street, as they pass and both say, loudly and in unison:

PH in quarantine, day 3.

PH in quarantine, day 3.

Lulz. I really do appreciate PH's writing skills. The ability to paint details into such a dark picture is something to admire. Sadly, it seems to be the sort of art that is a product of a tortured mind.
PH, thank you for the tableau. I hope you take care of yourself.

So, you finally have admitted that you are to troll people who you describe as looney. Please stop projecting. Did you learn that from Trump, or is it a life long problem of yours?

Earth to Angelo! I don't think you're successful if you think. you are torturing anyone here. Did you misspeak? Did you mean to say that you love to troll? I am so sorry that attempting to annoy people, makes you feel so good. I find it very sad that your life is so empty and meaningless that you get your kicks trying to receive drama rewards from people who you don't agree with politically. You need help buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom