• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Derogatory Names For Trump

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
I'd like to get a collection of derogatory names for Donald Trump. I'll start with a few.

Bonespurs
Fuckface Von Clownstick
Mango Mussolini

What are yours?

Rump
Shitler
Antichrist of the Shitty Apocalypse.

I think Colbert has used his name once in the past nearly 2 years. Here are a few of the other names he has used:

I call him "His Flatulence".

However, Zipr, you should have thought of the consequences of a thread like this--you'll need a bigger drive for the server!

Fragilego Mussolini.

If you say it in a fake Italian accent, it almost sounds fancy.

the level of political discourse in the US does seem to be spiralling downwards.

How will you know when you have reached rock bottom?

the level of political discourse in the US does seem to be spiralling downwards.

When we elect the daughterfucker again in 2024.
Nope, because even then you'd still have to deal with DeSatans when he runs.

Truth is there is no rock bottom. Just a whole bunch of more down.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Derogatory Names for political opponents rather than the actually political process itself.

But yes, I'd rather you not elect him again.
You Yanks have approx. 320 million people. How is that you can consistently find unsuitable candidates across the spectrum?
Your vetting process do need some serious work.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Derogatory Names for political opponents rather than the actually political process itself.

You Yanks have approx. 320 million people. How is that you can consistently find unsuitable candidates across the spectrum?
Well, we're not all eligible for the White House. Like in most countries, the parties usually draw from a small pool of related oligarchic families, defined more by real estate than merit. Lately the media has been annointing relative exceptions like Trump and Oprah, apparently based on whoever's hot on daytime television recently? Still, a small pool.

Believe me, the name-calling will not cool off if there's a round two. A re-elected Trump will no longer feel the need to hold back, you know? We'll learn what he really feels about things.

In a way, we've kinda come full circle. Or a half circle.

Back when we only had a few million people and some muskets, the qualifications for leadership were "are you a white male who owns some land?"

We'd like to think that our exalted "founding fathers" would reject Trump out of hand, but would they? "So you're saying that the last President was a white guy who married someone half his age and went into debt to buy some land? I'm not seeing the problem here."

Hey, we've been holding our own over here, as well: we had Scummo, Slomo, Smoko, Scuntmo, Smirko, Scotty from Marketing, Liar from the Shire, and the Minister for Everything.

Hey, we've been holding our own over here, as well: we had Scummo, Slomo, Smoko, Scuntmo, Smirko, Scotty from Marketing, Liar from the Shire, and the Minister for Everything.
Here in QLD he was also known as the Prime Minister of New South Wales

Back
Top Bottom