• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

DNC Leaks

The only way that Libertarians like you will effect positive change is by stealing Republican votes like Ross Perot did so that we can get a partial Bernie platform into the Presidency.

"Steal" implies that the votes belong to the major parties and not to the voters. Silly voters thinking they determine anything.

Libertarians "steal" from both parties, by the way.

The only way that Libertarians like you will effect positive change is by stealing Republican votes like Ross Perot did so that we can get a partial Bernie platform into the Presidency.

"Steal" implies that the votes belong to the major parties and not to the voters. Silly voters thinking they determine anything.

Libertarians "steal" from both parties, by the way.

Not these two guys-they're pretty right-wing.

How is there not already a thread on this? Are all the folks here paid DNC operatives?

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/

9 Leaked Emails the DNC Doesn’t Want You to See

https://usuncut.com/politics/dnc-leaks-9-emails/

Pablo! https://www.rt.com/usa/352922-wikileaks-dnc-leaks-pablo/

What will the Sandernistas do?

I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz took Madeline Albright's advise a little too seriously:

There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women.
- Madeline Albright

Nice attempt to poison the well. I don' want WW3. Trump is way less likely to bring that on compared to Clinton. I'd prefer Sanders myself
There is no logical or factual reason for your opinion about their relative abilities to instigate the start of a WW3. The best candidate to instigate WW3 by far is Vladimir Putin.

Really ? How many wars has Putin started lately? How many has America started?

It's astounding that Americans start war after war, and they live in some fantasy world where someone else does it

Bush can't have taken you into perpetual war. He is not President anymore. It takes other people to continue the wars.
We left Iraq, and ISIS moved in. We know that if we left Afghanistan they and/or the Taliban would do the same thing as they are even less stable than Iraq was. FYI the US started this shit, for us to cut and run now would be extremely immoral.

Will Wiley said:
Isis threatened America. The politicians you support attack people who did not threaten America. Do you see the difference?
If you can't see the difference, then you are definitely a Trump man. We weren't targeting civilians, Trump, and you apparently, want to do just that.

No you deliberately purposely targeted civilians. Iraqi's are human beings like you and I. They got upset when you deliberately killed civilians

Our ROEs [Rules of Engagement] when the [Iraq War] kicked off were pretty simple: If you see anyone from about sixteen to sixty-five and they’re male, shoot ’em. Kill every male you see. That wasn’t the official language, but that was the idea.

—Chris Kyle, in his memoir American Sniper

Here are American soldiers deliberately killing civilians and laughing. Do you find it funny too?

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/i9tju_EmJ60[/YOUTUBE]

No you deliberately purposely targeted civilians. Iraqi's are human beings like you and I. They got upset when you deliberately killed civilians
No I didn't, and it's pretty well established that Chris Kyle was a lying asshole.

No I didn't, and it's pretty well established that Chris Kyle was a lying asshole.

You wrote "we weren't targeting civilians". I provided video evidence of you doing just that. Here is more evidence.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwfRT6ued5s[/YOUTUBE]

If you happen to be Vlad Putin, Trump is like an angel sent from heaven, to gift you with the Baltic States (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania). And from there? The sky's the limit!

Matt Taibbi at Rolling Stone had another great article on this. I think he highlights nicely why it's seen as a problem, and why some democrats (including myself) are angry.

What does it all mean? If you're a Clinton fan, probably nothing.

To anyone else, it shows that the primary season was very far from a fair fight. The Sanders camp was forced to fund all of its own operations, while the Clinton campaign could essentially use the entire Democratic Party structure as adjunct staff. The DNC not only wasn't neutral, but helped with oppo research against Sanders and media crisis management.....

....But down the road, someone will have to address the problem of a Democratic Party structure that effectively had no internal advocates for a full 43 percent of its voters...

This was clearly seen.

By some.

Others simply didn't care BUT somehow were certain nothing was amiss.

You wrote "we weren't targeting civilians". I provided video evidence of you doing just that. Here is more evidence.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwfRT6ued5s[/YOUTUBE]

Look, this derail started when I argued that ownership of the war belonged to the Bush Administration. These atrocities you are referring to took place under that administration and the train wreck of the Bremer occupation. If you want to put that on me and put it on Obama, you are wrong. If you want to continue that argument start another thread.

Matt Taibbi at Rolling Stone had another great article on this. I think he highlights nicely why it's seen as a problem, and why some democrats (including myself) are angry.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the party itself was slanted towards Clinton, I think everyone had figured that out. It's not surprising-she was a democrat who had over the years developed relationships inside the party. Bernie Sanders wasn't. Should they have been completely unbiased? Yes, of course they should have. But I don't see anything in the emails that showed that there was any cheating on vote tallies or anything like that and as far a Wasserman Schultz some of her emails that are causing outrage should be taken in context. Anyway, what I'm seeing is that just about anything is going to cause outrage-people are disappointed-and they need to get over it. They need to follow up and get with the program. Sanders and his team have laid a good solid foundation to make meaningful changes in the democratic party, but its now up to all of us to follow up and apply pressure to see that these changes are implemented. As individuals we have to make sure that every two years we put a good progressive congressman in the House. That is the way change happens.

People who are quitting over this are, as Silverman said last night, being ridiculous-and knowing her what she wanted to say was grow the fuck up and get over yourselves! I've said it before-to many of us are so used to instant gratification that we can't stand the fact that in order to get change here we are actually going to have to get off our asses and do something. If we don't, guess what? NOTHING IS GOING TO CHAMGE.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the party itself was slanted towards Clinton, I think everyone had figured that out. It's not surprising-she was a democrat who had over the years developed relationships inside the party. Bernie Sanders wasn't. Should they have been completely unbiased? Yes, of course they should have. But I don't see anything in the emails that showed that there was any cheating on vote tallies or anything like that and as far a Wasserman Schultz some of her emails that are causing outrage should be taken in context. Anyway, what I'm seeing is that just about anything is going to cause outrage-people are disappointed-and they need to get over it. They need to follow up and get with the program. Sanders and his team have laid a good solid foundation to make meaningful changes in the democratic party, but its now up to all of us to follow up and apply pressure to see that these changes are implemented. As individuals we have to make sure that every two years we put a good progressive congressman in the House. That is the way change happens.

People who are quitting over this are, as Silverman said last night, being ridiculous-and knowing her what she wanted to say was grow the fuck up and get over yourselves! I've said it before-to many of us are so used to instant gratification that we can't stand the fact that in order to get change here we are actually going to have to get off our asses and do something. If we don't, guess what? NOTHING IS GOING TO CHAMGE.
Well said, and I pretty much agree with 100 percent. Stop Trump, work within the party, and make the elections more transparent and just. Realize it takes time. You almost exactly mirrored my sentiments on Reddit.

Well said, and I pretty much agree with 100 percent. Stop Trump, work within the party, and make the elections more transparent and just. Realize it takes time. You almost exactly mirrored my sentiments on Reddit.

That may have to wait until the next election.

CoUMPsQXYAEQZPo.jpg

It's shitting on the democratic process. It is actively thwarting the will of the electorate.

It is trying to give your friend an advantage. Probably with a hope of a job in a possible administration.

It is corruption and despicable.

Who knows who would have won the primaries had it been a fair fight?

Back
Top Bottom