• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Does a Large Part of the Russian Population suffer from Stockholm Syndrome?

Bottom line. People in the west are being fed lies about Russia.
LOL, for once Polish president Duda (of all people) said truth and ukro-nazies are not happy.
What did he say? He said Crimea is Russia.....
I checked on the link you provided, and the Polish President said nothing of the sort.

LOL, for once Polish president Duda (of all people) said truth and ukro-nazies are not happy.

Here is what he actually said.
However, Duda told the interviewer, "I don't know if (Ukraine) will regain Crimea." He said that "the Crimean peninsula is a special place... also for historical reasons. Because in fact, if we look historically, it was in Russia's hands for most of the time."

However, Duda told the interviewer, "I don't know if (Ukraine) will regain Crimea." He said that "the Crimean peninsula is a special place... also for historical reasons. Because in fact, if we look historically, it was in Russia's hands for most of the time."
Yep, and ukro-nazis around the world call him a traitor.
These people know the truth, they just lie to their idiots.
This one is smart enough to prepare escape when the truth is finally out.

Last edited:

That was then. This is now.

That was then. This is now.
Yep. I mean, at one point Poland was "part of Russia." Does that mean Putin would be right to start bombing Warsaw? Barbos probably thinks so.

Oh, and Barbie, we're coming up on the 2 year anniversary of the invasion. The invasion that was supposed to defeat Ukraine in a long weekend of easy combat. Two years, champ. It's been 2 years.

Oh, and Barbie, we're coming up on the 2 year anniversary of the invasion. The invasion that was supposed to defeat Ukraine in a long weekend of easy combat.
It was your claim, not Russian.
You also claimed destruction of Russia as a result of Vikki Nuland Counteroffensive

It really gets hard to take anything seriously after the term "ukro-nazis" is used. Godwin at its worst. When you have to call your opponent Nazis to give yourself the moral high ground, there are issues. Because I mean... Nazis actually did stuff that was quite well documented... and we got to hang them for it. With barbos, we just hear the term used over and over again, as if there is some sort of established link to actual atrocities. It is the grossest level of hyperbole.

It really gets hard to take anything seriously after the term "ukro-nazis" is used
Sorry, It's hard to use any other term after Hunka & Canadian Parliament.
Nazis actually did stuff that was quite well documented... and we got to hang them for it
You did not hang all of them. Ukro-nazis, for example, lived happy life in Canada.
And it is well documented too. Ask poles and other eastern european for documentation.

You did not hang all of them. Ukro-nazis, for example, lived happy life in Canada.
So why isn’t Russia invading Canada?
A: because they are cowards doing the bidding of a coward.
Ukraine was deemed so vulnerable that the Russian megalomaniac du jour thought it would be easy pickings - three days to a week at most to take over.
Oooops!
Your Deer Leeder done fucked up again, BIGLY!
Putler never had any ill intent toward Nazis - he just wanted to be the most powerful one.

It really gets hard to take anything seriously after the term "ukro-nazis" is used. Godwin at its worst. When you have to call your opponent Nazis to give yourself the moral high ground, there are issues. Because I mean... Nazis actually did stuff that was quite well documented... and we got to hang them for it. With barbos, we just hear the term used over and over again, as if there is some sort of established link to actual atrocities. It is the grossest level of hyperbole.
Actually when it's coming from Barbos' mouth, it's just propaganda. He doesn't have an original thought of his own. Just repeat what his Kremlin masters tell him...over and over again. Like the shifting narrative on the war, for example. It has been 2 years, yet whenever the goalposts for "victory" get moved by Ukrainians planting an ever growing list of Russian conscripts and shooting down Russian planes, Barbos (as instructed) simply claims that was the plan all along. When it stretched out into months, he repeated the Kremlin lie that "we know that victory will take months." Then "we were planning on a year" comes through the funnel and out of our resident propaganda mouthpiece. Now that we're at the 2 year mark? "Well, that was the plan all along."

Nobody expected Ukraine to last this long. Yet (with western help, of course), they turned out to be tougher than anyone expected, their President is a true leader, and the vaunted Russian military has been exposed as a weak, corrupt bunch of cowards. They've been routinely beaten and pushed back by Ukrainians using second-hand, outdated US and NATO weapons. Can you imagine if Vlad actually picked a fight with the people supplying Ukraine?

Unrelated, but somehow germane …
Russian electric guitars. Once again, raising UGLY to an art form.

IMG_1067.jpeg

It’s like they found a piece of rubble from one of their conquests, and decided it would be a great shape for a guitar body.

On the bright side it looks like you could flip the nut, string it up backwards and have a lefty!

And you want russians to revolt against Putin, so that you could bring 90s back? Are you insane?
People are fine with Putin. Put that into your little heads.
Meh. If Russians are fine with Putin, that's fine. It's more about how Ukrainians feel about Putin, and how US companies feel about Putin's use of hacking in our businesses and social media that are a problem. If Putin had kept it all in his own country, nobody would have a problem with him at all. :)

Nobody expected Ukraine to last this long. Yet (with western help, of course), they turned out to be tougher than anyone expected, their President is a true leader, and the vaunted Russian military has been exposed as a weak, corrupt bunch of cowards.
Personally, I believe that Putin went ahead and tried to take over Ukraine when he did because he knew his useful idiot in the White House had been as much use prepping the ground for Putin's invasion as he could be. Biden was going to help rebuild relationships with NATO and Ukraine defend itself.
So he invaded.
Tom

I'm not completely sold on your translation:
https://www.newsweek.com/poland-duda-ukraine-crimea-1866608
In an interview with YouTube Channel Zero, Duda said he believed that Kyiv can regain the Ukrainian regions of Donetsk and Luhansk, which Vladimir Putin has declared annexed, even though Moscow does not fully control them.

You can't possibly think that Poland is likely to side with Russia.

Yep. I mean, at one point Poland was "part of Russia." Does that mean Putin would be right to start bombing Warsaw? Barbos probably thinks so.

Oh, and Barbie, we're coming up on the 2 year anniversary of the invasion. The invasion that was supposed to defeat Ukraine in a long weekend of easy combat. Two years, champ. It's been 2 years.
That needs amending. It's been 2 years of angry farmland grandmas, molotov cocktails, and outdated US military hand-me-downs taking out the very best of Russia's top notch advanced military.

Back
Top Bottom