• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald the Orange and Family Sued in NY

It is a small boutique social media Xhitter clone, and the deal could be worth billions? On what planet?!
I guess we’ll find out if Cheato tries to sell his shares. Until then it’s like real estate - it’s “worth” whatever a lying sack-o-shit can get someone to believe.
This is not a federal issue. He's fucked ten ways to Sunday unless he can get the principals out of office.
Can you say Seal Team Six?
If Trump is elected it won’t matter who or where you are. If you get in the way you will be eliminated.

It is a small boutique social media Xhitter clone, and the deal could be worth billions? On what planet?!
I guess we’ll find out if Cheato tries to sell his shares. Until then it’s like real estate - it’s “worth” whatever a lying sack-o-shit can get someone to believe.
This is not a federal issue. He's fucked ten ways to Sunday unless he can get the principals out of office.
Can you say Seal Team Six?
If Trump is elected it won’t matter who or where you are. If you get in the way you will be eliminated.
Those shares can’t be sold for at least six months after going public. They could be used for collateral, but no one who refused to accept his real estate as collateral would accept something as volatile as something with no assets beyond F-head’s name.

March 25 is coming up fast. This is so exciting! No matter what happens,
it will be trouble for Trumpo The Clown. We will see hissy fits and name calling
and much angry squealing. Frantic Trump lawyer clown actions. Right winged
pundit red faced anger and outrage. Schadenfreude and horse laughs from
many Trump critics. Stony faced judges. And late night comedians will pile on.
It will be glorious.

He can't sell the shares, if they actually happen, for six months, I believe. But it could be an asset that he could use as collateral... if the surety folks let him. It gets complicated because selling $500 million worth of shares is likely to impact the stock value.

If Trump doesn't manage to destroy our democracy, I do look forward to the The Dark Knight opening sequence like set of events when the Trump children start fighting over the inheritance (if anything is left).

selling $500 million worth of shares is likely to impact the stock value.
No shit! Like totally gut the stock value.
I am not quite so excited as Charlie, but I’ll be tuning in, anticipating that the judge is going to allow another delay in Cheato’s comeuppance. If he orders immediate seizure of properties and no appeal is granted, THEN I will start getting real interested.
The good thing is that the clown already sounds so desperate and pitiful, nobody in their right mind is going to place a half billion dollar bet that he will win the election. Except Putin, whose life may also hang in the balance. But even Pootey knows that if he can’t do it surreptitiously, bailing Trump out could destroy his chances of election, reducing his value to Pootey to zero.

Already, the stench is eroding Trump’s support around the edges. Yesterday an old employee, formerly a dead red MAGAt, posted that she “can’t vote for either of them”. Kinda shocked me. She remains convinced by RW media that Biden is the devil, he has destroyed the economy, and lots of other RW lies. But even the mighty GOP Media Manipulation Machine can’t put enough lipstick on this particular pig to make it attractive to their full audience.

Perhaps I’m going bipolar. Some days I think November is going to finally put the Trump Party to death, give Dems both chambers and the Whitehouse. Other days, I’m checking tax ramifications of fleeing the Country. It’s stressful and I almost wish the election was tomorrow.

Trump defies convention, so you never know.

But his being in charge of the RNC and his track record with other people's money, that is a perfect storm for the GOP getting hammered in 2024, both for the White House and down ticket. Trump could possibly even suffer from his corporate tax cut being too successful and the SCOTUS being a far right juggernaut. Some of the big money might ask, why am I supporting the RNC with this dude in charge, I've got all I need. I'll wait until 2028.

Of course, he and the teabagger movement should have been castrated in November 2016, and they weren't remotely trounced.

he and the teabagger movement should have been castrated in November 2016, and they weren't remotely trounced.

I think/hope the novelty has worn off now, and the sheer embarrassment of supporting such a vacuous buffoon is starting to sink in on some, and bore even the diehards. There’s only so much repetition that can entertain even a trumpsucker.
I will not be surprised by a rout, no matter which side gets routed. I hope it is one; the bloodbath will be less bloody.

I was reading an article that Orange Loser is okay with his properties being seized because he thinks that when the case gets to SCOTUS he will get all his property back. Sorry I don't have the article. But what other choice does Orange Loser have at this point? Others are questioning his lawyers claim that he cannot get anyone to agree to post the bond saying it's a ruse.

In any case I like to watch the Orange Worm squirm.

The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald Trump’s golf course and private estate north of Manhattan, known as Seven Springs.

The judgment is already entered in New York city where Trump’s properties including Trump Tower, his penthouse at Trump Tower, 40 Wall Street, his hotel abutting Central Park, and numerous apartment buildings are located.

:rofl::eating_popcorn:

It's so much fun to wait in the weeds and watch.

New York Attorney General takes initial step to prepare to seize Trump assets

The New York attorney general’s office has filed judgments in Westchester County, the first indication that the state is preparing to try to seize Donald Trump’s golf course and private estate north of Manhattan, known as Seven Springs.

State lawyers entered the judgments with the clerk’s office in Westchester County on March 6, just one week after Judge Arthur Engoron made official his $464 million decision against Trump, his sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, and the Trump Organization.

The decision against Trump and the difficulty the former president is having securing a bond while he appeals the verdict strikes directly at Trump’s image as a billionaire as he attempts to raise more cash for both his legal bills and third run for the White House.
Like a boy scout, always be prepared.

There are properties they could attach that would devastate Trump -- his golf resorts, Trump Tower -- and there might be a number of attachments, because some (many?) Trump properties are mortgaged and have creditors to pay off. He will be berserk as the process goes on, and the attractive side of that is how completely self-absorbed his speeches will become -- even more so than now, no matter how impossible that sounds. This is the side of Trump that will not bring on the independent voter. They'll see through his bloated claims about his own wealth (which were also at the core of his fraud conviction) and they'll hear nothing from him that sounds like a plan for the country. It will be the shrieking of a selfish little boy. I don't see him as having any self-control over the side of him that wallows in self-pity and fantasies of revenge. We could very well see the deepest, darkest side of Donald if they start to take his treasures away.
I hope.
I'm actually wondering if they'll end up seizing anything. There's no point in seizing things which are underwater.

There are properties they could attach that would devastate Trump -- his golf resorts, Trump Tower -- and there might be a number of attachments, because some (many?) Trump properties are mortgaged and have creditors to pay off. He will be berserk as the process goes on, and the attractive side of that is how completely self-absorbed his speeches will become -- even more so than now, no matter how impossible that sounds. This is the side of Trump that will not bring on the independent voter. They'll see through his bloated claims about his own wealth (which were also at the core of his fraud conviction) and they'll hear nothing from him that sounds like a plan for the country. It will be the shrieking of a selfish little boy. I don't see him as having any self-control over the side of him that wallows in self-pity and fantasies of revenge. We could very well see the deepest, darkest side of Donald if they start to take his treasures away.
I hope.
I'm actually wondering if they'll end up seizing anything. There's no point in seizing things which are underwater.
The debt still belongs to Trump. The building will belong to New York.

So if a building worth 100 million has a 70 million dollar note, New York gets 100 million and Orange Loser still owes the 70 million to the lender? Is that right? That sounds perfect to me.

So if a building worth 100 million has a 70 million dollar note, New York gets 100 million and Orange Loser still owes the 70 million to the lender? Is that right? That sounds perfect to me.
Yes, I believe that's the way it works. If you lose your house to a fire that doesn't relieve your obligation to pay the mortgage.

Trump claimed on Trothe Sential that he has five hundred million in cash. Come Monday we shall see.

His Truth Social will go public next week and start selling shares which "could" net him $3 billion, depending on how sales go. But there's something called a lockout provision that keeps him from selling his own shares or getting loans based on his shares, while it's in effect. The stock symbol is (barf) DJT. So who knows, maybe the Bronze Toddler will benefit from Smokin' Joe's stock market highs.

New York gets what they can sell it for. Not what some desperately interested party might claim it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom