• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald Trump looks Old.

Recent poll shows Trump 48%...Harris 46% when obviously, in a world of common sense, it would be Trump 3%, Harris 96%, 1% brain-addled and undecided.
WTF is wrong with us? How can this be close? Do half of us have rock salt for brains? These people never discussed propaganda and demagoguery in school?
Considering most polls get their data via landline phone calls, and the only people who still have a landline are over 55, those percentages kinda check out.
I get what at least I think are polls via text.

It would be truly bizarre if getting shot at had no effect at all.
IMO the thing that sent Trump circling the drain mentally (and politically, hopefully) was Biden dropping out and Harris rocketing past him in favorability, media attention and swing State polls. The near miss made him snarling ass mad, but that’s his usual state of being.

It would be truly bizarre if getting shot at had no effect at all.
IMO the thing that sent Trump circling the drain mentally (and politically, hopefully) was Biden dropping out and Harris rocketing past him in favorability, media attention and swing State polls. The near miss made him snarling ass mad, but that’s his usual state of being.
He's getting his ass kicked by a girl. And she's not even white!
Whee Ha!
I'll bet the last few days before the ABC debate on September 10th is gloriously entertaining.

That's my birthday. I might get my best birthday present on TV.
Tom

Donald Trump Looks Old Orange
But Orangey looks less orange lately. Most fruit gets darker and turns brownish when it starts to rot. Orangey is getting whiter.
Perhaps that's the one thing his campaign team have managed to actually change. Stop saying vaguely racist things about your opponent? Stop talking incessantly about crowd sizes? Stop posting crazy conspiracy theories on Truth Sociopath? Stop saying things that insult veterans? Stick to the script and don't go off on tangents about a fictional murderer from a movie you liked? Focus on policy, or for fuck's sake just focus? Change up your makeup routine a bit so people stop calling you names?

Trump: "I'll pick one."

I didn't know the boy was getting lighter. But many people are saying, he's 'going to disappear, one day, it's like a miracle...(he) will disappear...'
Or no, that was Trump talking about covid in Feb. 2020. Back when we'd 'only' lost 25,000 Americans to it.

Back
Top Bottom