• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Dude, Where's My Car? - The Game

Dude, Where's my Carp?

A very boring movie about two teen boys, Sam and Dave who go fishing at the lake one Saturday. Sam catches a fish, and when he turns his back for a couple of minutes, Dave takes his fish and hides it under a boulder. Sam spends the next two hours trying to find his fish, while Dave is barely able to contain his glee at this great prank he pulled on his friend. 1 out of 5 stars, and two :thumbsdwn: from Siskel and Ebert.

Dude, Where's My Car?

It's about two guys with an invisible car that they keep misplacing.

Dude, Where's My Car?

It's about two guys who were testing a teleportation device they had mounted in their car. Unfortunately, it triggers itself every 24 hours and jumps to a random place--conservation of energy ensures that place is at the same elevation as the car was (it won't be dropped in the ocean) and is open space (it won't end up impaled by a tree.) The tracking device on the car works perfectly--but they are on a crazy quest to actually get to it within those 24 hours to stop it from jumping again.

Dude, When's My Car?

It's about two guys who were testing a time travel device they had mounted in their car. Unfortunately, they found that the controls have a big problem--it will jump anywhere from 50% to 150% of the requested distance. After each hop they have to figure out when they are to have any idea of what the next jump should be. Unfortunately, they had decided to go verify the Chixalub impact so they have a long way to get home.

Dude, Where's My Car?

It's about two guys with an invisible car that they keep misplacing.
It's time to go!
Yes! To the invisible car!
(Sound of two car doors opening, shutting)
Go!
Go, go, go!
And we're off!
Put it in gear!
Any time now.
Are... are you gonna...?
Me? Aren't you...?

We're both in the back seat again, aren't we?

Viewed: Where's My Car?

The Saturday Night Live cast and crew produce trailers for every movie in this thread. The documentary follows Bill Shatner then trying to get a major studio to make one of them. Any of them.

Nude, Where's My Carpet?

Boutique owners who lost their businesses due to COVID roam the countryside giving Brazilian wax jobs to unsuspecting stoners.

(Feel free to declare "No Mas" for this thread at any time)

Crude, Where's My Tar?

A paleontologist arrives at his work site one morning, and is dismayed to find that the entire area has sunk out of sight beneath a deep pool of oil.

Last edited:
Freud, Where's My Cigar? - Sigmund shows he's just one of those guys you can't leave unattended in your studio when you're trying to save a rare Cuban for a special occasion. But hey: Sometimes a cigar's just a cigar.

Dude, Where's Your Bro? - Laughs abound when the excuses start to fly after Yahweh asks Cain about his missing brother. "Not my day to keep up with him!"

Dude, Where's My Tsar?

Sitcom set in the court of Emperor Nicholas II. As a running gag, everything that goes wrong is blamed on the family mystic. Hilarity always follows Nick's angry shout of "Ras-PUTIN!!!"

Dude, Where's My Car - The Movie

Poorly received animated feature based on excerpts from a popular online game

Hey, Jude, Where's My Car?

'Yellow Submarine' was a very successful and influentisl movies inspired by a Beatles song.
This isn't. Don't go. Don't wait for it to come out on video. Don't search for it on Netflix. Don't buy the merchandise. If the title track comes on the radio, swerve the car into a tree. It's too late for me, your humble movie reviewer, save yourselves. Please. Think of the children, and chase them off your yard.

Feud!! Whar's Muh Car?

The General Lee gets a broken axle in the road between the Hatfields and the McCoys. After walking 4 miles to find a neutral garage, they get back to find the car missing.

Until they figure out who done took it, it's now the Hatfields & McCoys, and The Duke Boys.

Back
Top Bottom