• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Election Day In Alabama

NY Times predictions just narrowed significantly. Now it's saying Jones +2.6 with >95% chance Jones wins.

Exit polls dead on balls with this one.

I think the biggest news is that Trump's approval among dedicated voters is 49% in Alafuckingbama.

Though props to Alabama for making a good decision for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98% of the vote is counted. Jones is ahead by 10,000 votes. Jones has taken it. No way Moore can make up the votes he needs.
Tomorrow, Bannon and McConnell argue who cost the election.

Tax cut bill in severe jeopardy and Trump shows he has little political capital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake news. This isn't possible. The 2.5 million illegals must have put Jones in office.

Usually I don't mind being proven wrong. On this occasion I am jubilant. :joy:

cheer.gif
dance.gif
Woot.gif
dance.gif
cheer.gif

I'm glad I lived to see this day.

How soon before the GOP opens up with broadsides against this guy?

AP declared Jones the winner.

Couldna happened to a more full of himself guy...Moore, I mean...

Now, now. There's no need for that. One should always try to be magnanimous in victory.

I say that, as a consolation prize for not being allowed to go to the Senate and just to show that there are no hard feelings after a long and emotional campaign, we let Roy Moore go back to the mall.

The kiddie fucker isn't conceding. Classy to the end.

I am of two minds on this. I am happy that Moore lost, but am not happy that it came through politics of personal destruction.

It would have been much more satisfying to beat him on issues and professional record, not accusations of personal misconduct from 40 years ago.

The kiddie fucker isn't conceding. Classy to the end.

Yep, but he sure is Godly:
Roy Moore took the stage and quoted Bible scripture, but he did not concede, saying "it's not over."

"I really want to thank you for coming tonight and realize when the vote is this close that it's not over," Moore said.

"And we still got to go by the rules about this recount provision and Secretary of State has explained it to us and we're expecting that the press will go up there and talk to them to find out what the situation is."

"But we also know that God is always in control. You know, part of the thing -- part of the problem with this campaign is we've been painted in an unfavorable and unfaithful light," Moore said.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/polit...e8834cd91ecd@livefyre.com&hubRefSrc=permalink

I thought the child molester was going to win and people would just have to wait until the geezers die off. :realitycheck:

Interesting. Also interesting is that MCConnel was quick to tell everyone this afternoon that there would be no swearing in until 2018. Now imagine that...

Alabama won't certify the results for 2 weeks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom