• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Election predictions

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
Starting a thread for any local pundits to post their predictions, whatever they may be.

Prize for the winner(s) is a big head.

Please, no cheating. Employees of the Russian FSB and any of its affiliates are prohibited from entering.

I already called 342 for Clinton. 6 to 6.5 million vote victory.

Here's to a Mexico border sweep!

LLBnd.png

Florida & North Carolina = too close to call

I predict the Nasty Woman vote and Hispanic voter turnout will hand Hillary Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina. Her margin of victory will better Obama vs Romney. I predict the Senate flips. The House stays with the GOP but they take a sobering hit. The ground game will be a big deciding factor.

323-215 Clinton. She loses Ohio, but wins NC, NV, NH, CO, FL, VA, PA and all of Maine. Trump takes OH, and IA.

SLD

Attachments

• IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 9
I predict Trump is going to be a whiny bitch about losing.

I find it endlessly fascinating that just about a quarter century after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Republicans have proudly accepted the mantle of being "Reds."

Prediction? That's pretty easy. Trump has never been ahead in the average of nationwide polls. He's pulled out in front in a few individual surveys, but on average he's always been behind. At this point in the 2012 election (according to Real Clear Politics' numbers) Obama was up by a scant .7 over Mittens the Pander Bear. He won convincingly.

As of this moment, the RCP 4-way average has Clinton up by 3.2.

I'd say Clinton will win with a comfortable margin in the popular vote, and it might be closer than expected in the EC, but Cheeto Jesus will not get into the White House as anything other than a visitor.

Since a couple of other posters have already made my original prediction, I'll be a renegade and give Trump Iowa, Ohio and North Carolina (polls are even, but Dems are underperforming in early voting and it's a state that favors Trump demographically). There are multiple states that could genuinely go either way this year, just not enough that I see Trump winning. I'll predict 308-230 for Clinton, just to keep things interesting.

I predict that, no matter who wins, there will be massive screams, denial, and rants about a stolen election from those supporting the losing candidate.

I predict that too, but only because I predict that Trump will lose.

In the unlikely event that he squeaks a narrow victory, I predict that Hillary will be hugely dignified in defeat, and that most of her supporters will follow suit. (And that the rest will be rounded up and put into the new leader's extermination camps over the following few years).

Back
Top Bottom