• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Election predictions

Whatever you want to call it, they voted for a bona fide misogynist.

Well, Trump is openly misogynistic, Clinton wasn't. We didn't know about sex abuse stories in 92, but perhaps by 96 (after Paula Jones), it should have been an issue. I believe he should have resigned after the Lewinsky story was known.

Well, Trump is openly misogynistic, Clinton wasn't.

In what way ?

For example,

About a sexual assault accusation. "You take a look. Look at her. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don’t think so. I don’t think so."

Women only count to him if he is attracted to them. He not only demeaned the woman because of her looks, he portrayed sexual assault as depending on sexual attraction.

In what way ?

For example,

About a sexual assault accusation. "You take a look. Look at her. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don’t think so. I don’t think so."

Women only count to him if he is attracted to them. He not only demeaned the woman because of her looks, he portrayed sexual assault as depending on sexual attraction.

That's it ? FFS :rolleyes:

No, that's one example. If you weren't asleep the entire campaign, you should know there's more.

But tell me, why isn't this example enough?

Back
Top Bottom