• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Emailgate Update - For Hillary No News is Good News. Sadly, there is New News. ;)

Was there a vast conspiracy by the government against John Gotti before they finally got him? Do all the failed accusations and indictments indicate he was innocent of the charges he was eventually convicted of?

Was there a vast conspiracy by the government against John Gotti before they finally got him? Do all the failed accusations and indictments indicate he was innocent of the charges he was eventually convicted of?

Well clearly Hillary Clinton was part of a vast criminal enterprise that murdered untold numbers of people. Gotti? Clinton? Two peas in a pod.

Good point. Gotti was a man before his time, sending confidential information in emails back in the 80s.

Alcoholism is not illegal, drunk driving is.

Driving drunk is doing something dangerous after willfully reducing your capacities.

It has no relevance to this issue.

Well, what if, a year from now, she's playing around with the suitcase that has the nuclear launch codes after reading a right wing blog about her election. That's a dangerous thing to do and reading those sites makes you stupider.

Driving drunk is doing something dangerous after willfully reducing your capacities.

It has no relevance to this issue.

Well, what if, a year from now, she's playing around with the suitcase that has the nuclear launch codes after reading a right wing blog about her election. That's a dangerous thing to do and reading those sites makes you stupider.

Suitcase? What is this? 1967? We use Twitter to launch our missiles!

We'll be fine.
No one would give a woman the 'Football.'

She'd just drop it.

Just curious ... if it were a Republican accused of violating document production and classification, would you be as lenient?

If?

There have been Republicans who have done similar misdeeds to what Hillary is accused of, but none are currently in the headlines. If one was, would untermensche apply the same standard to them as he does to Hillary?

Or is that a joke about how Hillary is actually pretty much Dick Cheney with makeup?

BREAKING NEWS, another Fox exclusive:

If this is true, it seems to inevitable that the FBI will recommend a felony indictment. Fox News reporters Catherine Herridge reports that the Inspector General says one or more e-mails as containing “HCS-O,” denoting extraordinarily sensitive material that could put a human intel source at high risk if exposed.

Reputedly the HCS classification applies to human intelligence (HUMINT) that is also classified at the SCI level — Sensitive Compartmented Information. The SCI classification is itself another form, which:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/22/bombshell-hillary-e-mails-may-have-exposed-human-intel-source/

came up in the context of Hillary’s e-mail system last summer, when Top Secret/Compartmented data from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and NSA showed up in her e-mails. That dealt with satellite data about North Korea’s nuclear program, and the exposure of that data could have allowed our enemies the ability to render our satellite data-collection capabilities useless."

If Hillary’s server transmitted and retained SCI/HCS in an unsecured and unauthorized manner, the US would be very lucky to still have that source available to us. This goes beyond gross negligence; it demonstrates an utter contempt not only for national security, but for the risks faced by those who gather intelligence and cooperate with the US to safeguard the country.

Moreover, ex Secretary of Defense Gates told Hugh Hewitt that it is likely that the Russians and Chinese have this information:

https://youtu.be/JtjTAnTup0M

HH: One of your colleagues, Mike Morell, said on this program, or actually agreed with my assertion that almost certainly, Russians, Chinese and Iranians had compromised the home brew server of the former Secretary of State. He agreed with that. Do you agree with his assessment of my assessment?

RG: Well, given the fact that the Pentagon acknowledges that they get attacked about 100,000 times a day, I think the odds are pretty high.

HH: And so if they had real time access to her server, would that have compromised national security?

RG: Well, again, it would depend entirely on what she put on there. And I just, I haven’t read any of these emails, so I don’t know what was on those servers.

Needless to say, forum posters will deny the breaking story until, over the next day or two, it is verified by the MSM (which, as usual, it will be).

Hillary may be finished as it is difficult to imagine the FBI letting this go. The evidence for violation of several federal laws on security is overwhelming.

"Almost certainly" her servers were hacked? Really?

0, zilch, nada, actual evidence, but "Almost certainly" is the conclusion?

And even then we are still supposed to trust an "unknown element" that there was even something sensitive there to steal.

Call me skeptical on a board full of skeptics.

"Almost certainly" her servers were hacked? Really?

0, zilch, nada, actual evidence, but "Almost certainly" is the conclusion?

And even then we are still supposed to trust an "unknown element" that there was even something sensitive there to steal.

Call me skeptical on a board full of skeptics.

Yea, but I heard about some of the e-mails. They were unbelievably secret. Apparently, one of the top secret e-mails was that the US was attacking Jihadists with drones in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure that this will be quite a revelation.

Drip...Drip...Drip...

Denial...denial...denial...

This is damned serious folks. It's no longer a dispute about a few minor memos of low classification. Its a wholesale storage on her unauthorized personal system of the most classified and sensitive data in the US, including human intelligence. If it is true (and so it seems), I don't see how the FBI (no matter how compromised) can fail to recommend a felony charge...even if Lynch covers it up.

And that, alone, would likely destroy Hillary's election chances and hand it to Bernie.

Drip...Drip...Drip...

This is damned serious folks. It's no longer a dispute about a few minor memos of low classification. Its a wholesale storage on her unauthorized personal system of the most classified and sensitive data in the US, including human intelligence. If it is true (and so it seems), I don't see how the FBI (no matter how compromised) can fail to recommend a felony charge...even if Lynch covers it up.

And that, alone, would likely destroy Hillary's election chances and hand it to Bernie.

Or do absolutely nothing because it's a made up crisis. It'll be one of the other.

Or do absolutely nothing because it's a made up crisis. It'll be one of the other.

I don't know how you can be so callous about the massive cover up of the worst terrorist attack that ever happened to America. I mean, four people were killed. Four!

Between that and Vince Foster's obvious murder, that makes five whole people that Hillary has personally killed! How can you be so obtuse?

Oh, that's right...you're from Canada. Of course you don't care about our citizens.

:eek:

Drip...Drip...Drip...

Stop being so judgmental: some people just cannot get their orgasms the old-fashioned way.

Drip...Drip...Drip...

You are fond of claiming its one of the "fake Hillary Clinton scandals and is a "made up crisis". How would you define a "fake" as opposed to "real" scandal? How would you know?

I'd also like to commend you for how forward thinking you are in mentioning how only the FBI being compromised or Lynch being in on a conspiracy are the only ways she'll get off. That way, when it ends up leading to nothing, you'll have already set the stage for the argument about how that's not because it was nothing, but because it was even a bigger and more evil something.

If Hillary does not get prosecuted what will that mean for the FBI? How will they be seen

- - - Updated - - -

You are fond of claiming its one of the "fake Hillary Clinton scandals and is a "made up crisis". How would you define a "fake" as opposed to "real" scandal? How would you know?

I think in this context "fake" means "something I don't like"

Back
Top Bottom