• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Emailgate Update - For Hillary No News is Good News. Sadly, there is New News. ;)

Fox news balances out the left media sources which sometimes dominates the news services.

Well, in the same way that astrologers balance out astronomers in the "what's happening with the planets" service and creationists balance out evolutionary biologists in the "figuring out where we came from" service.

Just because someone provides a different perspective doesn't mean that they're adding to the discussion instead of subtracting from it.

Well, you have to admire the gusto with which the squabblers are squabbling because they don't just say stuff like "well, if you blink at this a few times and look at it cross-eyed this could be considered confidential" but in a few dozen cases they have gone for the full balls-to-the-wall highest levels of government classification.

Squabble hard, people whose job it is to impartially investigate these matters!

Bottom line for me, Hillary is simply the best candidate for the presidency in this current group. And I really don't think that it's a close call. To quote Lindsey Graham: "Dishonest, which is Hillary Clinton in the eyes of the American people, beats crazy." I don't think that Hillary is dishonest. I think that it's more that's she's a little paranoid and reckless at times. But we can argue the point. But the front runners in your party are just crazy. They are loons. And that is why the right is pushing e-mail gate so hard, scandal is the only way for the crazies to win.

Wow, "highest levels of government classification." That sounds dramatic. I doubt that's true, though.

I've held a security clearance that was higher than Top Secret. For a while, the fact that i even had that clearance was a confidential fact.

I doubt the state department has been texting information about nuclear power plant design or nuclear release plans or the encryption codes for nuclear release authority. THOSE things are highly classified. I doubt anyone's TOLD the state department anything from the actual highest levels of government classification.

Which makes the accusation sound pretty alarmist rather than convincing.

Wow, "highest levels of government classification." That sounds dramatic. I doubt that's true, though.

I've held a security clearance that was higher than Top Secret. For a while, the fact that i even had that clearance was a confidential fact.

I doubt the state department has been texting information about nuclear power plant design or nuclear release plans or the encryption codes for nuclear release authority. THOSE things are highly classified. I doubt anyone's TOLD the state department anything from the actual highest levels of government classification.

Actually, the e-mails are shockingly secret. For example: the e-mails suggest that the US is using secret drones to attack Jihadists in Afganistan and Iraq! If this news gets out, it could lead to the end of our country!!

Classified emails in the State Dept are just embarrassing to the US.

They reveal no real secrets.

The US drone program is an illegal program.

Of course the US government wants any discussion of it to be hidden.

The US drone program is an illegal program.

Of course the US government wants any discussion of it to be hidden.
Why is a drone program illegal, all major powers have one.
"Nuclear Bombshell": Right-Wing Media Hype Old, Disputed Claim That Clinton's Emails Mentioned Classified Information

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/01/20/nuclear-bombshell-right-wing-media-hype-old-dis/208072#disqus_thread

Wait, the US has a drone program? Who let this super secret out?

Why is a drone program illegal, all major powers have one.

Assassination is illegal.

As soon as nations who have been US victims have drones they can aim at New York or Washington suddenly the US will realize the illegal nature of the program.

You get upset if we invade a country.
You get upset if there's collateral damage during a surgical strike.
You get upset if we can limit the damage to the one, single target we want to eliminate.

What the hell do you want, PEACE?

You get upset if we invade a country.
You get upset if there's collateral damage during a surgical strike.
You get upset if we can limit the damage to the one, single target we want to eliminate.

What the hell do you want, PEACE?

Surgical strike?

Is that what the ubiquitous innocent victims call them?

Back
Top Bottom