• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $778. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

Epstein arrested

repoman

Contributor
This guy is way beyond men's rights activism - such as accounting for pay in severe damage from the physical jobs that men tend to do (and not having women or other men sitting at a desk get paid the same because of "fairness" or equity considerations in HR. If a woman or any man for that matter wants the pay of being a crane operator or high rise window washer versus the risk of dying from an accident, they can train and apply for it.

He is really fucked in the head and is a good guy to trot out to discredit all MRAs.

This guy is way beyond men's rights activism - such as accounting for pay in severe damage from the physical jobs that men tend to do (and not having women or other men sitting at a desk get paid the same because of "fairness" or equity considerations in HR. If a woman or any man for that matter wants the pay of being a crane operator or high rise window washer versus the risk of dying from an accident, they can train and apply for it.

He is really fucked in the head and is a good guy to trot out to discredit all MRAs.

Do you have an example of an MRA who isn't a good case to trot out to discredit all MRA's?

I mean, maybe there are NAZI's who are just a little bit NAZI and have reasonable points that are worth discussing too i suppose.

lpetrich

Contributor
What New Documents Reveal About Jeffrey Epstein's Final Days - The New York Times
"Newly released records show the disgraced financier living a mundane existence in jail before his suicide, while also spinning deceptions until the very end."
The disgraced financier, jailed in Manhattan on federal sex trafficking charges involving teenage girls, was found unconscious on the floor of his cell one morning in July 2019, a strip of bedsheet tied around his bruised neck.

In the hours and days that followed that suicide attempt, Jeffrey Epstein would claim to be living a “wonderful life,” denying any thoughts of ending it, even as he sat on suicide watch and faced daunting legal troubles.

“I have no interest in killing myself,” Mr. Epstein told a jailhouse psychologist, according to Bureau of Prisons documents that have not previously been made public. He was a “coward” and did not like pain, he explained. “I would not do that to myself.”

But two weeks later, he did just that: He died in his cell on Aug. 10 in the Metropolitan Correctional Center, having hanged himself with a bedsheet, the medical examiner ruled.

After a life of manipulation, Mr. Epstein created illusions until the very end, deceiving correctional officers, counselors and specially trained inmates assigned to monitor him around the clock, according to the documents — among more than 2,000 pages of Federal Bureau of Prisons records obtained by The New York Times after filing a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.
Being jailed was a big comedown for him, and at one point, he wanted to know who was the best cook in the building.
The newly obtained records offer no support to the explosion of conspiracy theories that Mr. Epstein’s death was not a suicide. They also shed no light on questions raised by his brother and one of his lawyers that he might have been assisted in killing himself. But they do paint a picture of incompetence and sloppiness by some within the Bureau of Prisons, which runs the federal detention center.
Like originally listing him as black and without any prior sex-offense conventions -- both of them false.
The night he killed himself, Mr. Epstein lied to jail officials and said he wanted to phone his mother — who was long dead. He instead called his girlfriend. Jail personnel left him alone in his cell that night, despite an explicit directive that he be assigned a cellmate.
My favorite conspiracy theory is that his jailers let him die so that they would not suffer the publicity that he had had. But they seem far from competent, and they revived him when he tried to commit suicide earlier.

lpetrich

Contributor
What was Jeffrey Epstein like?
A 15-page psychological reconstruction of Mr. Epstein’s death, compiled by bureau officials five weeks later and never before made public, concluded that his identity “appeared to be based on his wealth, power and association with other high-profile individuals.”

“The lack of significant interpersonal connections, a complete loss of his status in both the community and among associates, and the idea of potentially spending his life in prison,” the post-mortem continued, “were likely factors contributing to Mr. Epstein’s suicide.”

Top Bottom