• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Epstein arrested

Following the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell for sex abuse charges, the FBI is taking no chances in keeping her safe while she awaits trial. Sparing no expense, the FBI has hired top-notch Italian bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli.

“It's-a me, Clintonelli!” said the world-renowned bodyguard arriving at the prison.

Thanks to the particularly glowing reviews from high-profile individuals such as President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, all federal prison security checks were waived for Hiluigi. “There’s simply no one else that we trust to execute this job as she can.”

“Mamma mia, this simply will not do!” exclaimed Hiluigi Clintonelli as she forcefully cleared the room. She warned that anyone other than her could be a threat to Ghislaine’s life.

Clintonelli also connected all camera feeds to her personal server to ensure that all recorded video was properly secured.

Following the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell for sex abuse charges, the FBI is taking no chances in keeping her safe while she awaits trial. Sparing no expense, the FBI has hired top-notch Italian bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli.

“It's-a me, Clintonelli!” said the world-renowned bodyguard arriving at the prison.

Thanks to the particularly glowing reviews from high-profile individuals such as President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, all federal prison security checks were waived for Hiluigi. “There’s simply no one else that we trust to execute this job as she can.”

“Mamma mia, this simply will not do!” exclaimed Hiluigi Clintonelli as she forcefully cleared the room. She warned that anyone other than her could be a threat to Ghislaine’s life.

Clintonelli also connected all camera feeds to her personal server to ensure that all recorded video was properly secured.

It's not really funny. Maybe if you included both Clinton and Trump, it'd be funny. As it is, you appear very, very biased. So, it just doesn't come across as anything but mean-spirited. Try again?

Now, on the other hand, if you did something very appropo with recent Trump photoshopped image by Fox News that might also be funny, even if one-sided...like ZiprHead did.

But just jumping to Clintons like they are on everyone's minds only appeals to conservatives, if anyone at all.

Anyhoo, if you think about this woman in jail, what are all the forces that want her dead? What are all the forces that want her alive? I am not seeing how she is going to make it.

I think she will very probably survive. Most FBI agents are serious about doing their job, and they will likely have resources this time - else, it would be a seriously big scandal.

And if some people are really so powerful and so worried, it's a better course of action to obtain her silence by a combination of carrots and sticks. They can talk to her lawyer, made it clear that if she does not talk, she will live and had many millions waiting for her when she gets out. But if she does talk, she will be targeted everywhere.

Anyway, how about this: we come back to this thread a year from now, and see what happened.

There's only two ways I can see for her to survive:
  1. tell it ALL to the FBI in a series of sworn affidavits and backed up by a treasure trove of evidence she no doubt kept as insurance, so that her silence is no longer an imperative;
  2. tell it ALL to the FBI, only let them know that she's keeping a few key, high-level things back, which she tells a series of lawyers and other people, with instructions to release it on her death (and then this is in turn known to the people who would want her killed).

My guess is, she's already taken the second route.

1. tell it ALL to the FBI in a series of sworn affidavits and backed up by a treasure trove of evidence she no doubt kept as insurance, so that her silence is no longer an imperative;
  2. tell it ALL to the FBI, only let them know that she's keeping a few key, high-level things back, which she tells a series of lawyers and other people, with instructions to release it on her death (and then this is in turn known to the people who would want her killed).

In case 2 why does she need to tell all? The important bit is some things that will only come out upon her death.

In case 2 why does she need to tell all? The important bit is some things that will only come out upon her death.
Tell all about the people who are NOT likely to have her killed. Say nothing about the people with the resources (including access) to kill her, in a tacit agreement to live and let live.

Tell all about the people who are NOT likely to have her killed. Say nothing about the people with the resources (including access) to kill her, in a tacit agreement to live and let live.

She needs to tell a significant amount about everyone on her list so that everyone knows she knows what she knows and no one on a lower tier power structure decides to try to kill her to prevent her from telling a significant amount about everyone on her list. The only reason those people would try to kill her is to stop her from telling their secrets, so if she already has, there is no need to kill her.

She needs to hold back some even bigger bombshells against a select few top of the top sociopaths--and let them know those bombshells will be released on her untimely death--as an insurance fail safe so that those in higher power over the others will control them AND not kill her just to stop her from living or testifying in person, etc.

Mutually Assured Destruction. Everyone needs to know that she knows a LOT and has told the FBI most; but certain people need to know she has even more damaging information on them--that she has given to several others who will release it upon her untimely death--as added incentive to scare the worst of the worst.

My guess is that Epstein thought he was immune (considering his earlier get-out-jail-free debacle) and perhaps did not take additional insurance-oriented steps to maintain that immunity. So when he realized he wasn't and was going to actually face prison, that's when he killed himself (or let it be known he didn't take any such steps and he wouldn't rat, etc and that's when they decided to kill him).

What'shername, otoh, was watching all of that unfold and thus had significant time to plot and plan her insurance policies and realize it was only a matter of time that they came for her.

Ghislaine Maxwell Is Denied Bail by Judge Who Calls Her a Flight Risk - The New York Times
The judge, Alison J. Nathan of Federal District Court in Manhattan, said Ms. Maxwell had demonstrated a sophisticated ability to hide herself and obscure her financial resources.

Prosecutors argued at the hearing that Ms. Maxwell had provided “implausible” statements about her finances, including that she had no income.

“Ms. Maxwell poses a substantial actual risk of flight,” Judge Nathan said.

At Tuesday’s hearing, Ms. Maxwell pleaded not guilty to the charges, which include transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, conspiracy and perjury.

She has been in federal custody since her arrest on July 2.

Ms. Maxwell’s lawyer, Mark S. Cohen, sought to distance his client from Mr. Epstein, telling the judge, “She’s not the monster that’s been portrayed by the media and the government.”

Ms. Moe said Ms. Maxwell also told court officials that she had no income. She questioned that assertion, saying it was unlikely that Ms. Maxwell could live her lifestyle without any money coming in from a possible inheritance or trust accounts.

“It just doesn’t make sense,” Ms. Moe said.

In 2019, when she opened a Swiss bank account, Ms. Maxwell indicated that her annual income was at least $200,000, with a net worth more than $10 million, Ms. Moe said.

Mr. Epstein dated Ms. Maxwell and paid her to manage his properties, according to prosecutors. In 2003, he described her in a Vanity Fair article as his best friend.

At the time of his death, Ms. Maxwell and Mr. Epstein had not had any contact for more than a decade, according to her lawyers.
The bail hearing was entirely virtual, done online.

I marvel at how she, as a woman, was willing to assist Mr. Epstein in his lechery.

Ghislaine Maxwell Is Denied Bail by Judge Who Calls Her a Flight Risk - The New York Times
The judge, Alison J. Nathan of Federal District Court in Manhattan, said Ms. Maxwell had demonstrated a sophisticated ability to hide herself and obscure her financial resources.

Prosecutors argued at the hearing that Ms. Maxwell had provided “implausible” statements about her finances, including that she had no income.

“Ms. Maxwell poses a substantial actual risk of flight,” Judge Nathan said.

At Tuesday’s hearing, Ms. Maxwell pleaded not guilty to the charges, which include transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, conspiracy and perjury.

She has been in federal custody since her arrest on July 2.

Ms. Maxwell’s lawyer, Mark S. Cohen, sought to distance his client from Mr. Epstein, telling the judge, “She’s not the monster that’s been portrayed by the media and the government.”

Ms. Moe said Ms. Maxwell also told court officials that she had no income. She questioned that assertion, saying it was unlikely that Ms. Maxwell could live her lifestyle without any money coming in from a possible inheritance or trust accounts.

“It just doesn’t make sense,” Ms. Moe said.

In 2019, when she opened a Swiss bank account, Ms. Maxwell indicated that her annual income was at least $200,000, with a net worth more than $10 million, Ms. Moe said.

Mr. Epstein dated Ms. Maxwell and paid her to manage his properties, according to prosecutors. In 2003, he described her in a Vanity Fair article as his best friend.

At the time of his death, Ms. Maxwell and Mr. Epstein had not had any contact for more than a decade, according to her lawyers.
The bail hearing was entirely virtual, done online.

I marvel at how she, as a woman, was willing to assist Mr. Epstein in his lechery.

Money talks to women, too.

I really want to know where Epstein made his money. So the guy was a math teacher at some private high school, and next thing you know, he was apparently moving billions as a currency trader and mystery financier, with connections to many people in the top echelons of power, but no one seems to have actually traded currency with the guy?

Money talks to women, too.

Why?

I thought she was charged with participating in it.
I'm asking that because I don't think that she would want to be treated like Mr. Epstein's targets.

Back
Top Bottom