• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Epstein arrested

Only someone with tin foil atop their heads would notice that people with dirt on significant politicians have a way of conveniently "killing themselves in prison" when it becomes clear that they might be testifying in court? Do you think Russian reporters critical of Putin just happen to be very prone to extremely coincidental deaths from radiation poisoning? Losing Olympic teams from totalitarian nations just happen to have super disaster-prone families back home?

No, suicides happen everyday in prison. Without positive evidence, it's only tinfoil.

Considering child rapists are about the lowest form of scum in prisons and are regularly targeted by other prisoners for violence it's understandable such people will considers suicide compared to a life of being a target and living in hell on earth.

Considering child rapists are about the lowest form of scum in prisons and are regularly targeted by other prisoners for violence it's understandable such people will considers suicide compared to a life of being a target and living in hell on earth.
I don't pretend to know what happened.

But I could totally understand why Epstein finding out that, in prison, his pampered white ass is no longer "top". Will not be for a really long time. He'll have to put out for guards, to be protected from the rest of his fellow prisoners, who are busy trading him for cartons of cigarettes.

He might well have paid $100K for the rope.
Tom

No, suicides happen everyday in prison. Without positive evidence, it's only tinfoil.
Why would there be positive evidence for such a thing? Child rapists have no friends in a prison setting.
There is a cloud of uncertainty around what happened. Anyone saying definitively what happened difinitively does not know what happened.

But you were talking about testifying in court.

Exactly. Both were facing a future probably worse than death.

More tin foil fodder.

"She (Huisman) expressed hope that Brunel's death won't discourage women from continuing to speak out about abuse."

I don't mean this jokingly, I have a feeling his death may encourage some women to come forward as I doubt all women are missing the desire for these lowlives to off themselves.

But you were talking about testifying in court.
Yes, this is the second suicide of a person tangled up in the Epstein case.
"Second known" case.
Sexual predators have a way of causing huge damage that can't quite be traced back to them, personally, but is still huge and very real.
Tom

Why would there be positive evidence for such a thing? Child rapists have no friends in a prison setting.
I once worked at HM Prison Pentridge in Melbourne, Victoria. Inside there was a very secure area nicknamed the "Psych ward". The child rapists and the truly insane were housed there. No "regular" prisoners were allowed in and no one in there was allowed in the general prison area. They would be attacked on sight.

I once worked at HM Prison Pentridge in Melbourne, Victoria. Inside there was a very secure area nicknamed the "Psych ward". The child rapists and the truly insane were housed there. No "regular" prisoners were allowed in and no one in there was allowed in the general prison area. They would be attacked on sight.
Wouldn't it be safer to have a separate prison for them?

Would you really expect anything like that from a system designed specifically as punishment (and many/most americans totally happy with that) and not designed for rehabilitation?

Back
Top Bottom