• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one huge difference between "religions". Most religions, xtianity included, separate church from state.

This is so wrong it is laughable. Church has only been separated from state by the state. Nearly all religions seek to control government to the furthest extent possible.

!? It's going on right now. Wtf do you think Islamic fundalism is about? It's a group of people trying to stop the liberalisation of Islam. The quicker it liberalises the more extreme it's extremists will be. I think we're nearing the end now. Another decade and fundamentalism will be fringe activity. I mean so much fringe they won't be able to do anything. I suspect ISIS is the last desperate attempt. I think the backlash after ISIS is gone will be so great it'll be the end of it.

More wishful thinking.

!? It's going on right now. Wtf do you think Islamic fundalism is about? It's a group of people trying to stop the liberalisation of Islam. The quicker it liberalises the more extreme it's extremists will be. I think we're nearing the end now. Another decade and fundamentalism will be fringe activity. I mean so much fringe they won't be able to do anything. I suspect ISIS is the last desperate attempt. I think the backlash after ISIS is gone will be so great it'll be the end of it.

More wishful thinking.

If Islam has historically behaved like every other world religion and has followed Christianity step-by-step as the west industrialises and so on, then it follows that Islam will continue following the pattern. If you wish to do special pleading I'd say it's on you to supply the evidence.

If Islam has historically behaved like every other world religion and has followed Christianity step-by-step as the west industrialises and so on, then it follows that Islam will continue following the pattern. If you wish to do special pleading I'd say it's on you to supply the evidence.

No, this is what you hope for. There is absolutely nothing to suggest will follow anything other than the course and purpose for which it was invented. All you imply is "hang on folks, it will get worse before it gets better". Fuck that.

No, this is what you hope for. There is absolutely nothing to suggest will follow anything other than the course and purpose for which it was invented. All you imply is "hang on folks, it will get worse before it gets better". Fuck that.

For what purpose was it invented? Bear in mind that it is in every way that matters identical to Christianity. So you better have a good argument now :)

For what purpose was it invented? Bear in mind that it is in every way that matters identical to Christianity. So you better have a good argument now :)

So the voices in your head tell you.

Jog on.

Armstrong wrote that book long before 9/11, and Osama bin Laden. Let's not forget Karen was a nun.

Ehe? She predicted just the sort of things that is 9/11 and ISIS. Ie an escalation of the extremism and violence. An escalation before it's collapse. The closer to the collapse the more extreme.

So your point is what? How wrong she is because she was correct?
Blind Freddy could've predicted the trouble in Islam. After all they've been savages from their inception.

There's one huge difference between "religions". Most religions, xtianity included, separate church from state.

This is so wrong it is laughable. Church has only been separated from state by the state. Nearly all religions seek to control government to the furthest extent possible.
Except Islamic countries where sharia laws apply, the laws of allah as told by a paedophile warrior prophet.

Yeah Angelo have you been asleep? We used to burn witches here in America. In Uganda, the religion contributes to serious human rights violations by the government against gay people. Where have you been?

Yeah Angelo have you been asleep? We used to burn witches here in America. In Uganda, the religion contributes to serious human rights violations by the government against gay people. Where have you been?
Meanwhile, the right is winning elections on every continent. Venezuela coalition has won 99 out of 167 seats.

Meanwhile, in France, Marion Le Pen, another from the right has risen from nowhere.

Meanwhile, the right is winning elections on every continent. Venezuela coalition has won 99 out of 167 seats.

Meanwhile, in France, Marion Le Pen, another from the right has risen from nowhere.

Hardly 'from nowhere'; that moronic fascist is the dynastic successor of her fascist father, Jean-Marie.

Yeah Angelo have you been asleep? We used to burn witches here in America.

Oh ffs, really, you took time out of your day to post this drivel ? 14 people slaughtered in California last week by allah's holy warriors and you're wittering on about witches ? Get a grip.

Yeah Angelo have you been asleep? We used to burn witches here in America.

Oh ffs, really, you took time out of your day to post this drivel ? 14 people slaughtered in California last week by allah's holy warriors and you're wittering on about witches ? Get a grip.

It depends if we look for the causes and round up the correct culprits or conduct a witch hunt to please the voters.

Hardly 'from nowhere'; that moronic fascist is the dynastic successor of her fascist father, Jean-Marie.
She may win the presidency the way she's going, and purely on the immigration policy. But of course it will be way too late as the horse has bolted!

She may win the presidency the way she's going, and purely on the immigration policy. But of course it will be way too late as the horse has bolted!
Her politics are about 70 years too late; the Allies got rid of the last people who tried to run France along those lines in 1945, and we really do NOT want them back.

Except Islamic countries where sharia laws apply, the laws of allah as told by a paedophile warrior prophet.

NO, there is no exception where a religion with power over the state gave up that power willingly, and sought to enact separation from the state. Every time it has been the state that has limited the power of religious control over the government.

So, when did gays get equal human rights in islamic countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom