• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said many times before in this thread, the problem isn't the refugees. It's the hysteria around it. Racist blogs have successfully manage to spread lies about the immigration, that are completely and utterly unsupported by facts. The truth is that crime rates have been unaffected by the refugees coming in. There's been very little problems. The biggest problem is a rise in racists beating up people looking vaguely middle-eastern, or racists trying to burn down refugee shelters.

This is a completely made up and constructed problem. Somewhere along the line the authorities failed in the communication. The racist blogs are trusted more than the people talking the truth.

The beggars in the streets is completely unrelated. Three years ago Romanian gypsies started showing up in large numbers, and are now a common sight on Swedish streets. There is zero connection with the Syrian refugee situation. You'll never find Syrian refugees begging in the streets.

No you won't see Syrians begging in the streets, they're all on government benefits, why would they beg in the streets?

I've worked with Syrians in the UAE. They're nice guys. I'm sure some will be on benefits. Therre are a few recently who were misbehaving. As for the gypsies, some have been breaking into houses and claiming they have rented it and produce some kind of document. Then it takes about six months through the courts to evict them, wherein the place will be trashed.

I haven't seen this in the press recently but there were some incidents a few years ago:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-gipsy-squatters-targeted-several-houses.html

Also
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/656553/Roma-gypsy-palaces-quit-EU-benefits-Brexit
Hopefully the BREXIT will follow up with a government who is a bit tougher on such issues as benefits and trespassing

View attachment 7618

now Europe needs to worry about Islamic roots...

It was also bullshit. It created national unity because people were afraid of being Jews. Isabella created the germ of what later became nationalism. Today of course we recognize this as fascism/nationalism. If you create an atmosphere of fear, where everybody struggles to be perceived as good model (and normal) citizens, no shit you'll create national unity. But you will also create a dysfunctional and corrupt society where problems aren't dealt with and where people are afraid to speak up against abuses.

As I've said many times before in this thread, the problem isn't the refugees. It's the hysteria around it. Racist blogs have successfully manage to spread lies about the immigration, that are completely and utterly unsupported by facts. The truth is that crime rates have been unaffected by the refugees coming in. There's been very little problems. The biggest problem is a rise in racists beating up people looking vaguely middle-eastern, or racists trying to burn down refugee shelters.

This is a completely made up and constructed problem. Somewhere along the line the authorities failed in the communication. The racist blogs are trusted more than the people talking the truth.

The beggars in the streets is completely unrelated. Three years ago Romanian gypsies started showing up in large numbers, and are now a common sight on Swedish streets. There is zero connection with the Syrian refugee situation. You'll never find Syrian refugees begging in the streets.

This was actually an Arabic Channel Aljazeera. The numbers of immigrants will create various problems by way of a small percentile of the overall quantity. There are racists who capitalise on this which are a result of EU open border policies which though idealistic are not practical. The beggars also appear in Italy and the UK. At one time during a period of a few weeks, gangs tried once a week to rob me at Milan station.

One tactic is for a group of women any of them pregnant (or appearing so) in groups to beg for money while someone tries to rob them from behind I caught them each time. One Arab caught one from a group who had just stolen €2,000. cash. The police who patrol there (possibly community police) seem to be oblivious to what is going on.

Unfortunately if they are sent back home they just return again. While we can blame the Romania authorities for not doing enough to end their poverty and enable/encourage them to gain meaningful employment in a poor country, we should have the right to forbid the entry of those who commit offences.

What is true about the report is that there is a general concern about immigration and refugees in Sweden. That is the problem. Not the refugees.

The degree of fear and misinformation about what Muslims are doing in Sweden is total.

I do think we're starting to see a backlash in Sweden. The numbers for our racist political party (SD) has this autumn and summer been falling rapidly. About as fast as their numbers have been rising. The racist blogs are shared less and less on Facebook, and their page hits have been falling. I think that is pretty telling. I think people in Sweden are starting to wake up to the truth, and check their facts better.

And knowing Sweden. Once the back-lash is in full swing we'll start feeling very guilty about all the lies we've swallowed these past years. So that'll lead to even greater immigration and Muslim-hugging. To the point where it'll get silly. Anyhoo... that's what I predict.

This was actually an Arabic Channel Aljazeera. The numbers of immigrants will create various problems by way of a small percentile of the overall quantity. There are racists who capitalise on this which are a result of EU open border policies which though idealistic are not practical. The beggars also appear in Italy and the UK. At one time during a period of a few weeks, gangs tried once a week to rob me at Milan station.

One tactic is for a group of women any of them pregnant (or appearing so) in groups to beg for money while someone tries to rob them from behind I caught them each time. One Arab caught one from a group who had just stolen €2,000. cash. The police who patrol there (possibly community police) seem to be oblivious to what is going on.

Unfortunately if they are sent back home they just return again. While we can blame the Romania authorities for not doing enough to end their poverty and enable/encourage them to gain meaningful employment in a poor country, we should have the right to forbid the entry of those who commit offences.

What is true about the report is that there is a general concern about immigration and refugees in Sweden. That is the problem. Not the refugees.

The degree of fear and misinformation about what Muslims are doing in Sweden is total.

I do think we're starting to see a backlash in Sweden. The numbers for our racist political party (SD) has this autumn and summer been falling rapidly. About as fast as their numbers have been rising. The racist blogs are shared less and less on Facebook, and their page hits have been falling. I think that is pretty telling. I think people in Sweden are starting to wake up to the truth, and check their facts better.

And knowing Sweden. Once the back-lash is in full swing we'll start feeling very guilty about all the lies we've swallowed these past years. So that'll lead to even greater immigration and Muslim-hugging. To the point where it'll get silly. Anyhoo... that's what I predict.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...e-again-largest-party-in-latest-opinion-poll/. Is that so?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...e-again-largest-party-in-latest-opinion-poll/. Is that so?

Yes. Just look at the numbers you just posted. SD has stopped rising, and is now retreating. Only a couple of points. But the fact that they stopped rising is significant.

I hope and think it is the beginning of a trend. For the same reason I hope Trump loses the election in USA. Swedish SD are habitual liars who don't care if anything they say is true. They use threats (and fail) as well as using actual violence to try to manipulate media, and generally behave extremely badly. These are not people we want having a position of power in a democracy. It's pretty clear they don't understand how democracy works and won't respect the rules. They're the equivalent of Erdogan in Turkey, or Orban in Hungary. If these guys win an election democracy in Sweden will die.

These people aren't just against immigration. They are against personal freedoms and democracy. They are very bad people.

All extremist whether from the right or from the left are dangerous loons!

I think this is the first sensible thing I've seen you write. But so far I've pegged you as an extremist. You've yet to demonstrate that you aren't.

All extremist whether from the right or from the left are dangerous loons!

Yes, including these extremists:

United Patriots Front

The United Patriots Front (UPF), otherwise known as Fortitude, is a populist far-right street protest movement and Facebook group based in Australia which opposes immigration, multiculturalism and Islam.

Reclaim Australia

Reclaim Australia is a loosely structured group which in 2015 began holding street rallies in cities across Australia to protest against Islam. It has been described in the media as a far-right movement.

Their rhetoric is very similar to yours.

Yes, including these extremists:

United Patriots Front

The United Patriots Front (UPF), otherwise known as Fortitude, is a populist far-right street protest movement and Facebook group based in Australia which opposes immigration, multiculturalism and Islam.

Reclaim Australia

Reclaim Australia is a loosely structured group which in 2015 began holding street rallies in cities across Australia to protest against Islam. It has been described in the media as a far-right movement.

Their rhetoric is very similar to yours.

Extremists will want to stop immigration altogether. Moderates who wish to control immigration and deport any criminals does not make them extremist.. Controlling immigration is now on the agenda of most countries whether moderate or otherwise. Many immigrants have enriched the society but the main concern is the volume coming in to Europe and in recent times a lack of proper checks to eliminate suspect characters getting in.

Indeed, similar views on immigration will not not mean same agenda. The EU lack of border control has given the ultra right an unprecedented opportunity to capitalize on such concerns, now to the degree that the Austrian Freedom Party is leading in the opinion polls leading up to the re run of the last elections.

...Swedish SD are habitual liars who don't care if anything they say is true. They use threats (and fail) as well as using actual violence to try to manipulate media, and generally behave extremely badly. These are not people we want having a position of power in a democracy. It's pretty clear they don't understand how democracy works and won't respect the rules. They're the equivalent of Erdogan in Turkey, or Orban in Hungary. If these guys win an election democracy in Sweden will die.

These people aren't just against immigration. They are against personal freedoms and democracy. They are very bad people.
:rolleyes:
You're against personal freedoms and democracy! Good god, man! You just spent a week arguing it wouldn't be immoral to murder Donald Trump! For what? For speaking out on public policy, and for a majority of voters maybe voting for him. You only care about the free speech of people when they say what you want them to say, and you only care about democracy when the voters vote the way you want. How much more against personal freedom and democracy could you be? If that makes the SD very bad people, what does it make you?

Eh, murder is always wrong, it's just that there are certain rare circumstances in which not killing is more bad than killing. This is not one of those times. Killing either Trump or Hitler would not actually make anything better and could make things worse.

Let's agree to disagree. This idea that all life is sacred is laughably stupid, considering how we spend public funds. We don't think all life is sacred. ... when it comes to killing criminals we suddenly go all high and mighty. I don't get it
So what capital crime has Donald Trump committed? Did he murder anyone? Did he organize a paramilitary brigade of storm troopers and attempt a coup d'etat? You're classifying him as a criminal for speaking his mind and for being popular.

I think this is the first sensible thing I've seen you write. But so far I've pegged you as an extremist. You've yet to demonstrate that you aren't.

Nope. I'm straight down the middle, but cannot tolerate political correctness!

I guess someone will soon call you an extreme moderate :)

You're against personal freedoms and democracy! Good god, man! You just spent a week arguing it wouldn't be immoral to murder Donald Trump! For what? For speaking out on public policy, and for a majority of voters maybe voting for him. You only care about the free speech of people when they say what you want them to say, and you only care about democracy when the voters vote the way you want. How much more against personal freedom and democracy could you be? If that makes the SD very bad people, what does it make you?

Eh, murder is always wrong, it's just that there are certain rare circumstances in which not killing is more bad than killing. This is not one of those times. Killing either Trump or Hitler would not actually make anything better and could make things worse.

Let's agree to disagree. This idea that all life is sacred is laughably stupid, considering how we spend public funds. We don't think all life is sacred. ... when it comes to killing criminals we suddenly go all high and mighty. I don't get it
So what capital crime has Donald Trump committed? Did he murder anyone? Did he organize a paramilitary brigade of storm troopers and attempt a coup d'etat? You're classifying him as a criminal for speaking his mind and for being popular.

Killing Trump would be stopping a catastrophy, not delivering a punishment.

You just spent a week arguing it wouldn't be immoral to murder Donald Trump! For what? For speaking out on public policy, and for a majority of voters maybe voting for him. You only care about the free speech of people when they say what you want them to say, and you only care about democracy when the voters vote the way you want. How much more against personal freedom and democracy could you be? If that makes the SD very bad people, what does it make you?

Lol. No, I didn't. I recommend reading the thread again. It was the most hypothetical what ifs imaginable. And the justification assumes that he really does become Hitler 2 and Trump really does kill democracy. Which we couldn't possibly know until after the fact.

Which makes this entire rant you did above stupid. If you have a point to make about something I wrote in another thread, why not write it in that thread instead?

Killing Trump would be stopping a catastrophy, not delivering a punishment.

It would be a catastrophe against democracy. All that has to happen is assassinate a candidate who one does not agree with and or who has a chance of winning.

As bad as Trump seems, comparison to Hitler is extremely stupid!

The comparison between Trump and Hitler is based on asinine logic. For instance who opposes uncontrolled illegal immigration is a Nazi and a racist would also be based on the same asininity. Also anyone to the right of Trotsky being a Nazi is based on such illogical computation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom