• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile: Anti-terrorism police have foiled yet another plot to bomb a plane as raids were carried out on four homes in Sydney yesterday. Heavily armed police stormed the properties in a cordinated operation as part of an ongoing terror-related investigation. Police have confirmed the raids in Surry Hills,Lakemba, Punchbowl and wiley Park related to an alleged plot to bring down an aircraft using a " device." [source Sunday Times]

During 2015, the United Kingdom Intelligence agencies have been monitoring more than 3000 homegrown Muslim extremists who want to carry out terrorist attacks in the United Kingdom. By 2017 it's much higher than that.

Recent research has found the unpalatable truth that two in three Muslims in the United Kingdom would not report a terrorist plot to the authorities. The same applies to Australian or European Muslims.
As for integration. According to Pew Global [2006], only 7% of British Muslims think of themselves as British first, while 81% think of themselves as Muslim first. Doubt these figures would be any different today.
Here's another disturbing figure ignored by the politically correct. Muslims comprise around 5% of the population of the United Kingdom but 20% of high security inmates. Clearly not a docile minority.

I may not agree with Pew as it depends on how it words the questions in surveys. However, high security Prisons are excellent Universities for disseminating and teaching Radicalism.

Based on his history in this thread, it is safe to assume that any statistics or numbers presented by angelo have a better than even chance of being completely wrong.

I can't be bothered trying to check anymore; in the absence of him quoting and linking to reputable sources, I'm just going to assume that the data he presents is false.

Based on his history in this thread, it is safe to assume that any statistics or numbers presented by angelo have a better than even chance of being completely wrong.

I can't be bothered trying to check anymore; in the absence of him quoting and linking to reputable sources, I'm just going to assume that the data he presents is false.

Yes, it's better that it's swept under the carpet isn't it!
Any source that finds the opposite of what politically correct and most left leaning ideologues is quickly dubbed racist or islamaphobes! Even Pew and various government agencies must have got it wrong. Muslims are a peaceful people who have contributed greatly to the world and Western culture.
Large dollap of sarcasm anyone?

Any source that finds the opposite of what politically correct and most left leaning ideologues is quickly dubbed racist or islamaphobes! Even Pew and various government agencies must have got it wrong. Muslims are a peaceful people who have contributed greatly to the world and Western culture.

Ignoring lies isn't to sweep it under the carpet. When you ignore a fantasy, nothing good, or bad, is going to happen. So we can ignore this.

Ignoring lies isn't to sweep it under the carpet. When you ignore a fantasy, nothing good, or bad, is going to happen. So we can ignore this.

Of course you will ignore this, or any other facts that you and most of the PC left would! The truth is unbearable to you self and Western culture hating morons! Why not admit that you can't wait for Islam and it's 7th century ideology to triumph not only in Europe, but the whole planet!

Islam sucks and it is a problem, but in my fully subjective rating system, it seems you have it at around a 9 out of 10 danger, while Zoidberg has it as a 3. Both of you, but more angelo is looking for data to support your views.

I put it at a 7 if there were not more pressing issues and in 100 years things would still be cruising along fine. But overpopulation, resource stripping (much of which will never, ever, ever come back) and global warming dwarf it by such a massive margin it should make your head spin.

Muslims may take over some of our culture, but they will not take away half of the state of Florida due to sea level rise. long term the world is looking at the least 25 meters of sea level rise. Sky Gods don't matter at that point. We should sacrifice to Poseidon perhaps.

Get some perspective.

Islam sucks and it is a problem, but in my fully subjective rating system, it seems you have it at around a 9 out of 10 danger, while Zoidberg has it as a 3. Both of you, but more angelo is looking for data to support your views.

I put it at a 7 if there were not more pressing issues and in 100 years things would still be cruising along fine. But overpopulation, resource stripping (much of which will never, ever, ever come back) and global warming dwarf it by such a massive margin it should make your head spin.

Muslims may take over some of our culture, but they will not take away half of the state of Florida due to sea level rise. long term the world is looking at the least 25 meters of sea level rise. Sky Gods don't matter at that point. We should sacrifice to Poseidon perhaps.

Get some perspective.

The main problem of why more than 50% of people are ignoring this problem of 'global warming' sorry, " climate change" is because most of the dire predictions made in the past decade or two, have not eventuated. But sorry, that's for another thread.
Climate change, as far as I'm concerned, is happening. The human race is responsible for at least 20% of it. But people, especially in the Third world are still breeding like rabbits! There lays the problem.

Of course you will ignore this, or any other facts that you and most of the PC left would! The truth is unbearable to you self and Western culture hating morons!

What facts? Seriously. Have you presented any yet? If you did I must have missed it.

Why not admit that you can't wait for Islam and it's 7th century ideology to triumph not only in Europe, but the whole planet!

I'm on the same side as you Angelo.

I also think Islam is a terrible religion, an awful ideology and I think the ideas in it are mostly just poison. I'd be happy to see it go and I do my best to help it die.

What sets us apart is that I think you are hysterical. Yes, Islam is bad. But there's loads of bad things in the world. Islam is pretty fucking far from a major threat to anyone or anything in the West. The West is not going to be Islamisized. In the end the liberals will win. They always always do.

I also think you label things as Islam when it's not. For example. The civil war in Syria is not primarily an Islamic war. It's just a civil war. Most fighters fighting for ISIS are against ISIS ideologically. We know this from captured ISIS fighters, and defectors. The reason they fought for ISIS is because they wanted to fight Assad. When they were pushed into picking a side, they just picked the non-Assad side.

The 2017 Paris terrorist attacks wasn't about Islam. It was about the Syrian civil war. And so on and so on. You keep mislabelling things all the time. No wonder you are in hysterics. The world is more complicated than you think.

Not everything is a nail.

Of course you will ignore this, or any other facts that you and most of the PC left would! The truth is unbearable to you self and Western culture hating morons!

What facts? Seriously. Have you presented any yet? If you did I must have missed it.

Why not admit that you can't wait for Islam and it's 7th century ideology to triumph not only in Europe, but the whole planet!

I'm on the same side as you Angelo.

I also think Islam is a terrible religion, an awful ideology and I think the ideas in it are mostly just poison. I'd be happy to see it go and I do my best to help it die.

What sets us apart is that I think you are hysterical. Yes, Islam is bad. But there's loads of bad things in the world. Islam is pretty fucking far from a major threat to anyone or anything in the West. The West is not going to be Islamisized. In the end the liberals will win. They always always do.

I also think you label things as Islam when it's not. For example. The civil war in Syria is not primarily an Islamic war. It's just a civil war. Most fighters fighting for ISIS are against ISIS ideologically. We know this from captured ISIS fighters, and defectors. The reason they fought for ISIS is because they wanted to fight Assad. When they were pushed into picking a side, they just picked the non-Assad side.

The 2017 Paris terrorist attacks wasn't about Islam. It was about the Syrian civil war. And so on and so on. You keep mislabelling things all the time. No wonder you are in hysterics. The world is more complicated than you think.

Not everything is a nail.

I think that we need to look at all viewpoints. I like dealing with Arabic people in business and personally. My main concern about immigration is housing shortages. Security is a problem. Nonetheless whether the attack was about the Syrian War or ISIS, either way such perpetrators are of the same cloth. The allies have also killed and caused the deaths of millions in the Middle East and the US, UK and France (Hutus) will I am sure be recorded in history as state sponsors of terrorism and as a chain reaction of their deeds bred terrorism in the Middle East and Africa which then spread on a global basis.

More cultural enrichment in the UK;

More help is being provided than ever before for children in Britain who fear being forced into marriages, with some potential victims as young as 13, the NSPCC has said. Figures from the leading children’s charity show the number of counselling sessions it has provided for youngsters has trebled in five years.

Teh Gruaniad

Between the female genital mutilation, forced marriages and "honor killings" young women in the UK seem to have some serious issues ahead of them.

More help is being provided than ever before for children in Britain who fear being forced into marriages, with some potential victims as young as 13, the NSPCC has said. Figures from the leading children’s charity show the number of counselling sessions it has provided for youngsters has trebled in five years.

Teh Gruaniad

Between the female genital mutilation, forced marriages and "honor killings" young women in the UK seem to have some serious issues ahead of them.

What is more troubling is the fact that FGM is illegal in the United Kingdom, and more than 100 girls per week are being treated in hospitals, yet no one has ever been charged for it.

Teh Gruaniad

I'm going to be worse than you this time

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...first-case-fgm-detriot-michigan-a7748736.html

Female genital mutilation is a religious right claim lawyers in first US case on the practice

Just to let you know this case was highlighted by moderate Muslims who receive very little publicity. CAIR and the Muslim Student's Association have been working hard to prevent the film they made about such abuses banned from campuses. The Clarion Project also involves a Jewish Director based in Israel so that is part of the excuse..

One claim is that this is like male circumcision amongst the Jews and Muslims.

Teh Gruaniad

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...first-case-fgm-detriot-michigan-a7748736.html

Female genital mutilation is a religious right claim lawyers in first US case on the practice

Just to let you know this case was highlighted by moderate Muslims who receive very little publicity. CAIR and the Muslim Student's Association have been working hard to prevent the film they made about such abuses banned from campuses. The Clarion Project also involves a Jewish Director based in Israel so that is part of the excuse..

I mean the difference is only one of value, in both cultures they still cut up the private parts of children. Tbh I'm opposed to both and think both should be banned.

I mean the difference is only one of value, in both cultures they still cut up the private parts of children. Tbh I'm opposed to both and think both should be banned.

This should be resolved because a religious right for males could become a religious right for females; rights they didn't choose.

There could be a medical defence for males

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1758146/
There is substantial evidence that circumcision protects males from HIV infection, penile carcinoma, urinary tract infections, and ulcerative sexually transmitted diseases. We could find little scientific evidence of adverse effects on sexual, psychological, or emotional health. Surgical risks associated with circumcision, particularly bleeding, penile injury, and local infection, as well as the consequences of the pain experienced with neonatal circumcision, are valid concerns that require appropriate responses. CONCLUSION: Further analyses of the utility and cost effectiveness of male circumcision as a preventive health measure should, in the light of this information, be research and policy priorities. A decision as to whether to recommend male circumcision in a given society should be based upon an assessment of the risk for and occurrence of the diseases which are associated with the presence of the foreskin, versus the risk of the complications of the procedure. In order for individuals and their families to make an informed decision, they should be provided with the best available evidence regarding the known benefits and risks.

I did see some articles relating to FMG (in PUBMED) but I shall check through these and advise in the next day or so.

Last edited:

Teh Gruaniad

What is more troubling is the fact that FGM is illegal in the United Kingdom, and more than 100 girls per week are being treated in hospitals, yet no one has ever been charged for it.

It's not for lack of trying. UK needs to change their laws to catch it. In the UK if the whole family keeps their trap shut about it nobody can get nailed for it. France has no problems prosecuting and charging parents with it. Their the parents are responsible for the well being of their child. If they send their kids to Africa and they are mutilated the parents should have known better and are persecuted for it. Also lose custody of the child.

So there's obviously no problem fixing this legally. It's simply a political thing. Sweden has similar laws to the UK. So we also fail to prosecute the parents.

Yup, we need a legal change. I often wonder what's stopping politicians from passing these laws. We have a model that works, France. So why not do the same in Sweden? Year after year goes by and nothing happens. I wonder if we (as in the Swedes in general) want to stop it, or if we just love being horrified about it, so we just let it go on? So we get to get angry and upset on social media and cry about it now and again and feel morally superior. Because I'm struggling to find an explanation as to why we aren't stopping it.

How did circumcision become popular in the US to begin with?

It's from Kellog. Yup, the Kellog's corn flake guy. He thought masturbation was evil and damaging. It was intended to stop masturbation. Not sure why they kept doing it, since circumcision doesn't stop masturbation.

- - - Updated - - -

Girls don't like to suck off uncut guys?

A girl sucked my cock yesterday and didn't complain. In Europe circumcision is rare. It's mostly done for medical reasons.

It's not for lack of trying. UK needs to change their laws to catch it. In the UK if the whole family keeps their trap shut about it nobody can get nailed for it. France has no problems prosecuting and charging parents with it. Their the parents are responsible for the well being of their child. If they send their kids to Africa and they are mutilated the parents should have known better and are persecuted for it. Also lose custody of the child.

So there's obviously no problem fixing this legally. It's simply a political thing. Sweden has similar laws to the UK. So we also fail to prosecute the parents.

Yup, we need a legal change. I often wonder what's stopping politicians from passing these laws. We have a model that works, France. So why not do the same in Sweden? Year after year goes by and nothing happens. I wonder if we (as in the Swedes in general) want to stop it, or if we just love being horrified about it, so we just let it go on? So we get to get angry and upset on social media and cry about it now and again and feel morally superior. Because I'm struggling to find an explanation as to why we aren't stopping it.

It's a matter of enforcement as it is illegal. Some go abroad.
https://www.gov.uk/female-genital-mutilation-help-advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom