• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it were true, though, that 60% of Muslim immigrants still aren't contributing to their upkeep 5 years after arriving, it could still be the case that they're a net gain to society.
How exactly would the Islamic mass migrants be a "net gain"?
islam-will-dominate-the-world_2.jpg

Europe really doesn't need that kind of "cultural enrichment" ...
Especially keeping in mind that a full 100% of native borns are not yet contributing to their upkeep 5 years after arriving.
So these adult mass migrants are so useless you have to compare them to preschoolers to make your point?
Rd
You beat me to a reply by 24 hours. It's a different tale when unemployment is used by these very same apologists of Islam for most terrorist attacks. Forgetting that Obam.......sorry, Osama Bin Laden was a millionaire. And that unemployment and despair leads these poor little muzzies to murder innocent people.

Probably by simply not being the weird caricatures you keep making them out to be with your childish pictures of small numbers of extremists.
Small numbers?
97% of Afghans support Sharia law, and a huge number of Afghans are flooding into Europe as we speak.

One outdated piece of information, and one logical non-sequitur.

"Huge numbers of Afghans" are not currently flooding Europe by any stretch. The largest number of arrivals was from late 2015 to mid-2016. That's almost two years ago. The numbers since have dropped to 1/10 to 1/5 what they were, if that.

"97% of Afghans support Sharia law", even if true (and I'll note you haven't provided a source) does not imply that 97%, or any other specific number, of Afghans in Europe support Sharia law, unless of course 100% of Afghans are in Europe. As long as no more than 3% of Afghans are in Europe, it's even compatible with 0% of European Afghans supporting Sharia law.

Also, do you happen to know the wording of the question, if that's a statistic you didn't just make up?

Ask any muzzie, and Turkish PM himself has stated that 'There's no extreme or moderate Islam. Islam is one." What he or she thinks of Jews, or xtains, hindus or any other religion but Islam and wait for an honest reply. Remembering that Islam allows it's adherents, or better known as warriors of Islam to lie to infidels if it furthers their ideology.

"Huge numbers of Afghans" are not currently flooding Europe by any stretch. The largest number of arrivals was from late 2015 to mid-2016. That's almost two years ago. The numbers since have dropped to 1/10 to 1/5 what they were, if that.

"97% of Afghans support Sharia law", even if true (and I'll note you haven't provided a source) does not imply that 97%, or any other specific number, of Afghans in Europe support Sharia law, unless of course 100% of Afghans are in Europe. As long as no more than 3% of Afghans are in Europe, it's even compatible with 0% of European Afghans supporting Sharia law.

Also, do you happen to know the wording of the question, if that's a statistic you didn't just make up?

Ask any muzzie, and Turkish PM himself has stated that 'There's no extreme or moderate Islam. Islam is one." What he or she thinks of Jews, or xtains, hindus or any other religion but Islam and wait for an honest reply. Remembering that Islam allows it's adherents, or better known as warriors of Islam to lie to infidels if it furthers their ideology.

So basically you're making your statement unfalsifiable: Unless the answer is what you want it to be, you'll discard it as dishonest.

That's an intellectually lazy and dishonest strategy.

How exactly would the Islamic mass migrants be a "net gain"?
islam-will-dominate-the-world_2.jpg

Europe really doesn't need that kind of "cultural enrichment" ...

So these adult mass migrants are so useless you have to compare them to preschoolers to make your point?
Rd
You beat me to a reply by 24 hours. It's a different tale when unemployment is used by these very same apologists of Islam for most terrorist attacks. Forgetting that Obam.......sorry, Osama Bin Laden was a millionaire. And that unemployment and despair leads these poor little muzzies to murder innocent people.

The point is that migrants could remain unemployed for 10 years and they would still start contributing to society faster than a child born on the same day they arrived.

The Turkish PM is an extremist, not a moderate.

You need to find moderates saying that.

Even if both are 100% useless, they can still be equally useful. Ask bilby. :D

By definition, if they are both 100% useless, they are exactly equally useful. :D

Lol. There's a bad part of me that wants to have a stupid argument with you. :)

https://talkfreethought.org/showthread.php?12523-Does-religion-make-people-more-moral/page11

(post 103)

It'd be more correct to say they are equally useless since if something is useless then it can't be 'equally useful' to anything else. Its like trying to determine which particular miracles in biblical texts are the most improbable. Since miracles are impossible none of them are improbable as that would include the possibility of them happening period. I know practically speaking this is just me picking nits but I am technically correct (The best kind!)

The point is that migrants could remain unemployed for 10 years and they would still start contributing to society faster than a child born on the same day they arrived.
Again, if these migrants sit on their asses collecting welfare for 10 years, what is the benefit to host society to having them?
Why should a country like Germany or Sweden or France import mass numbers of perpetual welfare recipients who have an incompatible culture that they want host countries to cater to? There is zero benefit to host countries to that arrangement.
With children, you perpetuate your own culture. When you replace children with mass migration, you replace your own country and culture with somebody else's. Only those who hate their own culture actually advocate for that. The problem is that too many people on the Left hate the Western society.

Yes, there are. It let off since the peak, but those are still large numbers, compared to numbers being sent back. And it is very difficult to deport Afghans, even when they commit crimes.
14 Asylbewerber nach Afghanistan abgeschoben
They come in wholesale, but are deported retail. Negligible numbers compared to the numbers still streaming in.

"97% of Afghans support Sharia law", even if true (and I'll note you haven't provided a source)
I have, in this thread, several times. It is from Pew.

does not imply that 97%, or any other specific number, of Afghans in Europe support Sharia law, unless of course 100% of Afghans are in Europe. As long as no more than 3% of Afghans are in Europe, it's even compatible with 0% of European Afghans supporting Sharia law.
There is no reason to assume significant difference in attitudes between Afghans coming to Europe for jobs or generous welfare (like this family of 11 in Austria), not for freedom.

I have provided sourcing upthread.

Again, if these migrants sit on their asses collecting welfare for 10 years, what is the benefit to host society to having them?

If these children need others to wipe there asses and change their diapers for 3 years and then sit on their asses for another 20, the benefit of having them is obviously less.

Why should a country like Germany or Sweden or France import mass numbers of perpetual welfare recipients who

Now we're all of a sudden talking about perpetual welfare recipients, when you haven't even sourced your earlier claim that a majority of are welfare recipients after five years?

have an incompatible culture that they want host countries to cater to? There is zero benefit to host countries to that arrangement.
With children, you perpetuate your own culture. When you replace children with mass migration, you replace your own country and culture with somebody else's. Only those who hate their own culture actually advocate for that. The problem is that too many people on the Left hate the Western society.

Can you take off your ideological blinders and take your paranoia medication before we continue this discussion?

There is no reason to assume significant difference in attitudes between Afghans coming to Europe for jobs or generous welfare (like this family of 11 in Austria), not for freedom.
I can think of half a dozen reasons off the top of my head (not the least being that the Hazara ethnic group, who are Shia and thus have often been the target of Sunni extremists in Afghanistan, are overrepresented among immigrants to Europe).

More importantly however, you have provided no reason to believe the attitudes should represent that of a random sample.

So basically you're making your statement unfalsifiable: Unless the answer is what you want it to be, you'll discard it as dishonest.

I'm afraid that's how Islam and it's apologists work. What I think is irrelevant.

I'm afraid that's how Islam and it's apologists work. What I think is irrelevant.

You can't blame Islam for your perpetual failure, two and a half years since this thread started, to make even one single factual claim that isn't either vacuous, demonstrably false, or doesn't show what you want it to show.

Well, you can. But that's about as sensible as blaming Islam for bad weather.

Over 30.000 Islamic terrorist attacks just since 9/11 says Islam and it's adherents more than any other ideology on earth can be blamed. For most of the turmoil and violance everywhere.

Over 30.000 Islamic terrorist attacks just since 9/11 says Islam and it's adherents more than any other ideology on earth can be blamed. For most of the turmoil and violance everywhere.

Is that so?

You may want to have a look at this  List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate. The ten top ranked countries and territories are: El Salvador, Honduras, Venezuela, United States Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Lesotho, Belize, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, Guatemala. None of them has a significant Muslim population (South Africa comes closest with 1-1.5%). Place 11 we get Trinidad and Tobago with around 5% Muslims (and a murder rate much lower than many of its Caribbean neighbours), on places 28, 30 and 38 we get the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Central African Republic and the Russian Federation with about 10-15% Muslims each. The first Muslim majority country on that list is Mali at the 42nd place and a murder rate almost exactly 1/10 of El Salvador's.

Yes, there are. It let off since the peak, but those are still large numbers, compared to numbers being sent back. And it is very difficult to deport Afghans, even when they commit crimes.
14 Asylbewerber nach Afghanistan abgeschoben
They come in wholesale, but are deported retail. Negligible numbers compared to the numbers still streaming in.

I have, in this thread, several times. It is from Pew.

does not imply that 97%, or any other specific number, of Afghans in Europe support Sharia law, unless of course 100% of Afghans are in Europe. As long as no more than 3% of Afghans are in Europe, it's even compatible with 0% of European Afghans supporting Sharia law.

I have provided sourcing upthread.

Question. What constitutes a "Large number" of immigrants versus a "Not so large number"?

See you can say anything is Large but that's very different from actually being large.

Is that so?

You may want to have a look at this  List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate. The ten top ranked countries and territories are: El Salvador, Honduras, Venezuela, United States Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Lesotho, Belize, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, Guatemala. None of them has a significant Muslim population (South Africa comes closest with 1-1.5%). Place 11 we get Trinidad and Tobago with around 5% Muslims (and a murder rate much lower than many of its Caribbean neighbours), on places 28, 30 and 38 we get the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Central African Republic and the Russian Federation with about 10-15% Muslims each. The first Muslim majority country on that list is Mali at the 42nd place and a murder rate almost exactly 1/10 of El Salvador's.

Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Egypt and the whole Middle East and Sub Sahara Africa that have muzzie majority countries makes the death toll in countries you mention look like kindergarten skirmishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom