• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe - The Barbarian Invasion has Begun.

Also, I'm pretty sure (I'd have to recheck some history textbooks to be sure, so take the following with a grain of salt) that the Nazis had at least a few Germans fighting for them as well.

This must be why all of the migrants want to get to Germany.

You know who else fought with Nazi Germany?

The Italians.

There entire Italian divisions fighting for Nazi Germany and now, as a result of the EU, Italians can just go and live and work anywhere within Europe. These are the guys who fought for the Nazis.

Also, I'm pretty sure (I'd have to recheck some history textbooks to be sure, so take the following with a grain of salt) that the Nazis had at least a few Germans fighting for them as well.

Rakhimzhan Qoshqarbaev, the guy who raised the Soviet flag over the Reichstag building in Berlin was an ethnic Kazakh, thus presumably Muslim, and definitely of a Muslim family background. He was one of about a million red army soldiers from Kazakhstan mobilised to fight the Nazis, of whom well over a 100,000, and by some sources up to 300,000, died in the war.

So maybe "Islam" fought on the right side after all? Or maybe that's the wrong question.

Oh, so now fighting for Stalin is considered being on the "right" side?

Nice, dude. Real nice. :mad:

I never shoot the messenger.
No matter which side of politics they're from.
I see. Shoot the messenger???
Typically left tactics. Kill the messenger.
Bilby, it seems you're shooting the messenger!
Typical response. Attack the messenger when you don't like the message.
Typical. Attack the messenger if he disagrees with with you. A little rich though even by your standards in comparing me to black shirts and nazis.

You aren't the blameless bearer of bad news (ie. the messenger'); you are a reactionary loon who makes ludicrous claims about the impending doom of the West, and you post links to other fascist nutjobs whose views you endorse.

Whining that people are being unfair to you (by 'shooting the messenger') is a transparent attempt to avoid owning your idiotic worldview.

I never shoot the messenger.
No matter which side of politics they're from.

I don't think you know what "shooting the messenger" means. It means discrediting the source because you don't like the information. It does not mean being sceptical about the information because the source is known for poor fact-checking. That one's called "common sense". You may want to get yourself some.

Besides, will we be hearing any comment from you on the fact that, contrary to your claim that "Islam" sided with the Nazis as a monolithic entity, it was a Muslim that raised the Soviet flag over the Reichstag in the most iconic picture of the Nazis' defeat?

Rakhimzhan Qoshqarbaev, the guy who raised the Soviet flag over the Reichstag building in Berlin was an ethnic Kazakh, thus presumably Muslim, and definitely of a Muslim family background. He was one of about a million red army soldiers from Kazakhstan mobilised to fight the Nazis, of whom well over a 100,000, and by some sources up to 300,000, died in the war.

So maybe "Islam" fought on the right side after all? Or maybe that's the wrong question.

Oh, so now fighting for Stalin is considered being on the "right" side?

Nice, dude. Real nice. :mad:

Well, he did save us from Hitler, as you perhaps know.

Well, he did save us from Hitler, as you perhaps know.

You know who else saved us from Hitler?

Adolf Hitler, that's who. He shot the man in the head. :mad:

True.

You'd think that the guy who killed Hitler would get a bit more credit, but you rarely hear anything nice said about the man.

I guess apart from killing Hitler, he was a bit of an asshole.

I see. Shoot the messenger???
Typically left tactics. Kill the messenger.
Bilby, it seems you're shooting the messenger!
Typical response. Attack the messenger when you don't like the message.
Typical. Attack the messenger if he disagrees with with you. A little rich though even by your standards in comparing me to black shirts and nazis.

You aren't the blameless bearer of bad news (ie. the messenger'); you are a reactionary loon who makes ludicrous claims about the impending doom of the West, and you post links to other fascist nutjobs whose views you endorse.

Whining that people are being unfair to you (by 'shooting the messenger') is a transparent attempt to avoid owning your idiotic worldview.
If that is so, I have a huge minority who agree with my philosophy, and they are showing it at the ballot boxes!

You know who else saved us from Hitler?

Adolf Hitler, that's who. He shot the man in the head. :mad:
What saved us from Hitler was Hitler himself the day he invaded Russia, and then declared war on the USA to compound the blunder even further.

And then he went on to shoot Hitler in the head. What a great guy!

By that time shooting himself made not one iota of difference.

That's big talk coming from a man who never even tried to shoot Hitler.

Someone needed to do it, and one guy stepped up.
Someone needed to? Come on! Hitler was a trained soldier, with years of experience in the trenches of WWI. He survived a friggin' gas attack. A guy with those skills should certainly have been able to subdue and disarm Hitler without killing him and without being killed or injured himself. Where it is possible to arrest a suspect without shooting him, it is NOT reasonable to shoot him.

Shooting himself did no one any favours, especially the Red Army. But shooting innocent dogs just because they happened to be owned by most likely the worst dictator in history was criminal.

Back
Top Bottom