• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Call this one the winner!
Thanks! Here goes...

MV5BY2ZmYTFjNzAtOTdjMS00NDI2LWEyOWMtNDk3Yzg5ODc1YzQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

MV5BY2ZmYTFjNzAtOTdjMS00NDI2LWEyOWMtNDk3Yzg5ODc1YzQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

"Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boeski, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?

---------------------------------

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Call this one the winner!
Thanks! Here goes...

There’s no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you’ll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

———————————————————————

Hey everybody, we’re gonna get laid!

"I don't know if you've been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!"

How many drops is this for you, Lieutenant?
Thirty eight... simulated.
How many *combat* drops?
Uh, two. Including this one.
Shit.

Seeing as Keith hasn't answered:

YWluSW1hZ2U

Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

Are you a god?

YWluSW1hZ2U

Let's do something naughty. You always think of such good naughty things to do.

I was naughty all day yesterday.

Not with me, you weren't.

You'll just have to learn to show up on time.

Back
Top Bottom