• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Thanks! Let's try this one:

WEB-Flix-Young-Frankenstein.jpg

You had me at Hello!

View attachment 28910
Ah, tell me, Mr. Gardner... have you ever had sex with a man?
Chance: No... I don't think so.
Dennis: We could go upstairs right now.
Chance: Is there a TV upstairs? I like to watch.
Dennis: You like to uh, watch?
Chance: Yes.
Dennis: You wait right here. I'll go get Warren!

attachment.php

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

MV5BMjAzNzk3MDYyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU1ODQwMzI@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

North by Northwest

Falling Down

The Watchers

and ...Zabriskie Point

--

Edited to add: [Um, wrong thread]

Maybe I can come up with a legal entry:

"Dude, where's my car?"

(See how I put that in quotes rather than italics, so it's a line from a wrong movie rather than a title from a wrong movie? That's because I'm a professional.) Also,

"Who are those guys?"

Where Eagles Dare

"Reach for the sky!"

Insomnia

MV5BMjAzNzk3MDYyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU1ODQwMzI@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

Your present is a giant fucking cannon. And you're gonna crawl in it. Then I'm gonna get 2 pounds of gunpowder and I'm gonna shoot you right over Jersey! And then I'm gonna drive to Jersey, and pick up all the parts of your body and put them in a plastic bag. Then I'm gonna drive to my house with you in the bag and toss you into the fireplace. I'm gonna get my glass of whiskey and watch the Charlie Brown Special with your ashes burning IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!

Your present is a giant fucking cannon. And you're gonna crawl in it. Then I'm gonna get 2 pounds of gunpowder and I'm gonna shoot you right over Jersey! And then I'm gonna drive to Jersey, and pick up all the parts of your body and put them in a plastic bag. Then I'm gonna drive to my house with you in the bag and toss you into the fireplace. I'm gonna get my glass of whiskey and watch the Charlie Brown Special with your ashes burning IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!

Winner.

I almost gave it to "Zabriskie Point", before remembering what thread this was.

Back
Top Bottom