• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FBI Cincinnati building attack

Ukranians probably have armored combines, right?
We are so last week!
Seriously though, I hope they nail him.

The FBI aren't choir boys, but this was wrong.

We've all got to stop loving institutions when they do what we like and loathing them when they don't.

We keep doing this and we'll be stacking bodies soon and on a daily basis, for no other reason than we aren't getting our way.
Loving institutions? No President property is getting searched without a substantial amount of evidence for a judge to sign off on.

However, the FBI? How about the AM Radio dial. Yesterday, numerous hosts were passively aggressively calling for action against the FBI, DoJ, and Democrats. Even elected Republicans were way too energetic about how this search was wrong, when they know nothing of it. And the fact Trump didn't post the search warrant online, implies there is something on it that he doesn't want people to see.
That's correct: Appropriate warrants were obtained, in what was an unusual move that had to be predicated on a lot of evidence and a lot of jumping through hoops to get it approved by a judge. BUT Trump and his minions are telling everyone that it was a RAID, not a search conducted with prior knowledge by Trump and with plain clothed agents, not ones wearing FBI jackets, etc. It could have been handled discretely but nope, not what Trump wanted.

His blood, like Ashley Babbitt's, is on Trump's hands and of his minions, like MTG and McCarthy.

The real danger are the Satanic pedophiles he declared jihad against. Also BLM, BLM, Antifa, Antifa!111! And this was a false flag anyway so that the FIB could gain extra power as fake victims. And they did this just to make Trump look bad since the search warrant was a nothingburger. -- actual things people are saying.

Just heard the attacker is now dead. No details yet.
Pro tip: Do not try to go toe to toe with the FBI. I'd chalk this up to "suicide by cop" but it appears this guy really thought he was a soldier in a "civil war."

We need a ban on high capacity nail guns.

If Derec is watching, the deceased's last online post states he thought the nailgun would get him through the bulletproof glass.

He probably had military grade Teflon coated nails.

I'd chalk this up to "suicide by cop" but it appears this guy really thought he was a soldier in a "civil war."
Those aren't mutually exclusive.

Shiffer wouldn't be the first unstable person to think he could go out in an "inspirational" blaze of glory.
Tom

Reactions: jab
Just heard the attacker is now dead. No details yet.
Pro tip: Do not try to go toe to toe with the FBI. I'd chalk this up to "suicide by cop" but it appears this guy really thought he was a soldier in a "civil war."

Problem is, he's not the only one. I'm certain there are a few people out there shedding tears while clutching their fists in anger over this guy.

Problem is, he's not the only one. I'm certain there are a few people out there shedding tears while clutching their fists in anger over this guy.
This really is the problem.
Shiffer might have been a dumbass. But not everyone who shares his opinion is that off medications.
Tom

I heard he was actually posting on Truth Central (as Trump calls it) while the cops were hunting him in the corn field.

Back
Top Bottom