• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged Gaza just launched an unprovoked attack on Israel

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
FFS, I find it hard to believe that someone who makes some many authoritative pronouncements about the situation in Israel can be so ignorant of well-known facts:  Israeli_support_for_Hamas.

I also find it difficult to believe that the Israeli gov't would not be able to interdict such funds in a clever fashion. It's not like the Israel security services are terribly squeamish about dealing with such things. At a minimum, they did not have to permit suitcases filled with cash to be transported through Israel.

Regardless, it is "ironic" to complain that Israel's allies allowed Hamas to get funds when Israel was doing the same thing.
You still aren't establishing that they were helping Hamas when they became military. Nobody's disputing that Israel supported them at first to divide the Palestinians.
Posts 5072 and 5087 establish that. Your disingenuous ignorance is duly noted.
#5087 is right here to address so I'll show your problem:

The only "support" you have shown happening while Hamas was a combat force is the Qatari money. And that comes down to the same thing as always--the world telling Israel to kick the can rather than deal with it. Peace in our time worked as well as it usually does--that can-kicking let them do 10/7.
To quote a respond from a poster here "You saying it is so does not make it so". Acting like the three monkeys is not a rebuttal of anything.

FFS, I find it hard to believe that someone who makes some many authoritative pronouncements about the situation in Israel can be so ignorant of well-known facts:  Israeli_support_for_Hamas.

I also find it difficult to believe that the Israeli gov't would not be able to interdict such funds in a clever fashion. It's not like the Israel security services are terribly squeamish about dealing with such things. At a minimum, they did not have to permit suitcases filled with cash to be transported through Israel.

Regardless, it is "ironic" to complain that Israel's allies allowed Hamas to get funds when Israel was doing the same thing.
You still aren't establishing that they were helping Hamas when they became military. Nobody's disputing that Israel supported them at first to divide the Palestinians.

The only "support" you have shown happening while Hamas was a combat force is the Qatari money. And that comes down to the same thing as always--the world telling Israel to kick the can rather than deal with it. Peace in our time worked as well as it usually does--that can-kicking let them do 10/7.
To quote a respond from a poster here "You saying it is so does not make it so". Acting like the three monkeys is not a rebuttal of anything.
So you have no evidence that Israel provided support while they were combatants.

So you have no evidence that Israel provided support while they were combatants.
No0pe. We could do this ad nauseum. I could repeat the post numbers with the links yet again and you can do your triple monkey routine. But I see no point. Independent observers will draw their own conclusions.

No0pe. We could do this ad nauseum. I could repeat the post numbers with the links yet again and you can do your triple monkey routine. But I see no point. Independent observers will draw their own conclusions.
You keep ignoring the key part: "while they were combatants".

Russia - Putin: "Как президент, я глубоко обеспокоен гибелью мирных жителей в Газе."

Brazil - Inacio: "As Presidente do Brasil, estou profundamente preocupado com as mortes de civis em Gaza.

Kazakhstan - Tokayev: "As Президент, мен Газа аймағындағы бейбіт тұрғындардың қазасына қатты алаңдаймын".

All of the above happily sends Oil to Israel.

Meanwhile in America

I found counterparts of "as" in Portuguese and Kazakh:

Russia - Putin: "Как президент, я глубоко обеспокоен гибелью мирных жителей в Газе."

Brazil - Inacio: "Como Presidente do Brasil, estou profundamente preocupado com as mortes de civis em Gaza."

Kazakhstan - Tokayev: "Президент ретінде, мен Газа аймағындағы бейбіт тұрғындардың қазасына қатты алаңдаймын"

Back
Top Bottom