• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

George Floyd murderer's trial

What Do You Think The Jury Will Do?

• Murder in the 2nd Degree

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Manslaughter

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hung Jury

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Murder in the 3rd Degree

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Medical examiners write everything down with regards to possible cause of death. It was one of the things right wingers kept on pearl clutching over with regards to Covid deaths. The phrase "level of fentanyl in Floyd was fatal under normal circumstances" can easily be disputed in court. Any medical examiner can poke holes in that statement.
Here the medical examiner specially excluded physical injury. Then the mob came.

Oh look, Oleg is already drowning in bullshit, it won't matter if I hold his head down so he can't come up for air right?
What bullshit? I gave you the link, FFS. But let's get your fentanyl blood level to 11 ng/ML and see how you do.
r/whoosh. "I'm not saying this killed him" FFS. Look Oleg, my comment went over your head, it's all good. What I mean to say is that the officer's actions (well inaction) was not a form of medical treatment. He kneeled on an unconscious man in need of medical attention "FFS". Kneeled on him for an unreasonable amount of time. Don't they, do that for someone resisting arrest? Well, he wasn't resisting for a significant amount of time.
Are you denying that Floyd's level of blood fentanyl is usually fatal?
No, what would give you that idea? I mean, I did say you were drowning in bullshit.

Because there is no grounds for a truth claim that he was lethally dosed with fentanyl.

He died of strangulation
Here's that thing. That was not the medical examiner's initial conclusion. The body politic did not like his original report and raised all hell. He was pesterd until he amended his report to appease the braying mob.
Please tell us whatever it is that you are drinking so we can avoid it.
This is the second time posting this link: https://www.mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12646/ExhibitMtD08282020.pdf

Oh look, Oleg is already drowning in bullshit, it won't matter if I hold his head down so he can't come up for air right?
What bullshit? I gave you the link, FFS. But let's get your fentanyl blood level to 11 ng/ML and see how you do.
r/whoosh. "I'm not saying this killed him" FFS. Look Oleg, my comment went over your head, it's all good. What I mean to say is that the officer's actions (well inaction) was not a form of medical treatment. He kneeled on an unconscious man in need of medical attention "FFS". Kneeled on him for an unreasonable amount of time. Don't they, do that for someone resisting arrest? Well, he wasn't resisting for a significant amount of time.
No, what would give you that idea? I mean, I did say you were drowning in bullshit.
Because you are.

Because there is no grounds for a truth claim that he was lethally dosed with fentanyl.

He died of strangulation
Here's that thing. That was not the medical examiner's initial conclusion. The body politic did not like his original report and raised all hell. He was pesterd until he amended his report to appease the braying mob.
Or, he amended his report because he didn't want to get sent up for false reports.

Of course, this has been hashed over a thousand times, that strangling people for that long kills them.

He died from a lack of oxygen, subsequent to a strangulation.

"Usually" makes no difference.

What has been confirmed through to the satisfaction of the courts is that Floyd died of strangulation, that the actions of the officers were "murder" and those special actions killed him.

Ergo, the jury is literally in that Floyd died of strangulation, not fentanyl. So saying he died of fentanyl is in fact a defaming claim, as it is unsubstantiated and unsubstabtiable.

When someone dies because of a compounding condition, such as (drugs) and (being attacked and strangled/choked), one normally still looks at which actions whoever might have taken to prevent the outcome.

It is uncertain whether being choked for that long would kill someone without drugs.

It is fairly certain that whatever quantity of drugs Floyd was on wasn't actually going to kill him.

We ought not let someone off the hook for running over a dying man just because "he was dying anyway".
You may be right that Floyd was so drugged up that any push would send him over. (The autopsy observed that he had edema in his lungs likely from the fentanyl.) But the issue that rescurected this thread is the suit against Ye for noting Floyd's fatally high fentanyl level.
Yes, but Mr. West's statement is factually incorrect. In other words, it is a lie.
So OJ didn't do it?

Because you are.
I literally answered no though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He died of strangulation
Or, he amended his report because he didn't want to get sent up for false reports.

Of course, this has been hashed over a thousand times, that strangling people for that long kills them.

What has been confirmed through to the satisfaction of the courts is that Floyd died of strangulation.
The original autophsy ruled out asphyxiation.

When someone dies because of a compounding condition, such as (drugs) and (being attacked and strangled/choked), one normally still looks at which actions whoever might have taken to prevent the outcome.

It is uncertain whether being choked for that long would kill someone without drugs.

It is fairly certain that whatever quantity of drugs Floyd was on wasn't actually going to kill him.

We ought not let someone off the hook for running over a dying man just because "he was dying anyway".
You may be right that Floyd was so drugged up that any push would send him over. (The autopsy observed that he had edema in his lungs likely from the fentanyl.) But the issue that rescurected this thread is the suit against Ye for noting Floyd's fatally high fentanyl level.
Yes, but Mr. West's statement is factually incorrect. In other words, it is a lie.
So OJ didn't do it?
OJ admitted to it.

Are you now saying that Trump 's impeachment verdict does not vindicate him, either?

As it is OJ lost the civil suit.

He died of strangulation
Please tell us whatever it is that you are drinking so we can avoid it.
This is the second time posting this link: https://www.mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12646/ExhibitMtD08282020.pdf
After the medical examiners writes about the level of fetanyl, he writes "I am not saying this killed him". To the functionally literate, that mean the medical examiner did not say the level of fetanyl killed Mr. Floyd.

He died of strangulation

What has been confirmed through to the satisfaction of the courts is that Floyd died of strangulation.
The original autophsy ruled out asphyxiation.
And yet the court rules unanimously "asphyxiation", according to much more expert testimony than a ME in bed with the PD.

So OJ didn't do it?
Again. please tell us what you are drinking so we can avoid it.

So OJ didn't do it?
Whatever their metaphorical bleach is, yes, I would like to avoid it.

So OJ didn't do it?
Is it defamation to say OJ did it. This isn't hard, man.

So OJ didn't do it?
No it isn't. There is a civil verdict that indicates he did it to the point that it is acceptable to state his culpability in civil tort.

OJ definitely did it. I don't think there is anyone standing in this imaginary room right now that doubts it. We all just looking at you like, "what's he sippin?".

So OJ didn't do it?
No it isn't. There is a civil verdict that indicates he did it to the point that it is acceptable to state his culpability in civil tort.
So it was defamation to make the allegations in the civil suit?

OJ definitely did it. I don't think there is anyone standing in this imaginary room right now that doubts it. We all just looking at you like, "what's he sippin?".
The point is you are free to examine the evidence yourself and make that conclusion. You're free speech does not stop because a jury came to a different verdict. Same with Ye. Otherwise, there's a lot of folks on this forum gonna be sued for denying that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense.

George Floyd's family is suing Kanye West for $250,000 for repeatedly saying Floyd died from fentanyl.
At the obvious risk of re-opening up this can of worms, it's interesing that the county medical examiner did not dismiss the fentanyl as a cause of death. He even wrote that the level of fentanyl in Floyd was "fatal under normal circumstances." The suit against Ye is probably going nowhere. https://www.mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12646/ExhibitMtD08282020.pdf
He was pretty mobile and awake for someone supposedly on a lethal dose.

So OJ didn't do it?
So it was defamation to make the allegations in the civil suit?
I'll put "lawsuits" in the list of "things Oleg doesn't understand".

The lawsuit was in fact a claim, which was in fact open to countersuit, with the question before the court whether the suit was defamatory.

No defamation happened, as the civil suit was concluded as it was, showing that the initial claim was not defamatory, and was in fact supported to the tune of a fuckton of civil damages.

Back
Top Bottom