• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Good Bye, Tucker. And don't let the door hit you in the ass.

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
Fox News Breaks Up With Tucker Carlson In Exit Surprise

Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel most-watched primetime host, will leave the network in an abrupt and surprise exit.

“Fox News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways,”the company said in a statement Monday. “We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.”

Gotta be about money and liability considering the lawsuits coming Fox's way.

The Deep State goes even deeper! I blame Hunter Biden! George Soros!

(Or they're trying to get ahead of some other scandal that's about to break?)

Hey?
Anybody know how Roger Ailes is doing these days?
Tom

According to insiders, this was caused by his criticism of Fox management in all those texts and emails. They’re not even giving him one last show to say goodbye to all his brainwashed followers.

As one wit has commented, “I did Nazi this coming.”

Considering the reports from those inside the company that he is being let go for disloyalty to the corporation and to the Trump regime, I see this news as more unsettling than celebratory. The two Americas are growing farther apart by the day.

The Deep State goes even deeper! I blame Hunter Biden! George Soros!

(Or they're trying to get ahead of some other scandal that's about to break?)
Don't forget that Fox News went full Q-Anon for this exact reason. People were leaving them for Newsmax and OANN because Fox News wasn't as batshit insane.

I presume his new digs was as the replacement to O'Reilly. I was impressed that he was able to become such a huge asshole on tv. He started off as a stupid bow-tie wearing right-wing sparring partner on CNN, and he grew up to be a Old Faithful of assholes.

So who's next?

Lucky for Carlson, there's an opening at his old network CNN.

Reactions: jab
Lucky for Carlson, there's an opening at his old network CNN.

Well to be fair, I think Don is past his "prime". ;)

Nicki Hailey is past her political prime, she was Governor of South Carolina so long ago and her presence in politics is becoming longer and longer. She was one of the only politicians to leave the Trump Admin untainted, but she was a UN ambassador and it'll be difficult for her to re-enter into the political scene as being relevant.

Nope... she is too old. You aren't allowed to run for president if you are a woman in your prime according to Lemon. Oddly enough,, I think conservatives will welcome his cancelling.

Hey?
Anybody know how Roger Ailes is doing these days?
Tom
He hasn’t changed much in the last few years.
Settled in quite nicely to his new digs.

I'd ask what "his new digs" means, but I don't want to know. Some things, I just don't want to know about.

Unless Ailes bought Epstein's Island, that would be fun to hear about.
Tom
Ailes died in 2017...

Back
Top Bottom