• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Good Bye, Tucker. And don't let the door hit you in the ass.

AOC recently Instagrammed on the fall of Tucker Carlson, saying that he is the "driving force" behind numerous "violent threats" to her and others.
That's a serious concern for Faux, particularly after you've just had to dole out 3/4 billion dollars, and which could have been a lot more. Maybe by getting rid of at least one asshole they feel a bit less vulnerable to more lawsuits.

And people already are familiar with TUCKS medicated hemorrhoidal pads. Maybe Carlson wants to be their spokesperson. Seems like a good fit.

Seems Fox is going to have hosts play musical chairs until their audience picks a winner to replace Tucker. I wonder who the winner will be? I'm almost certain it's not this guy.

Brian Kilmeade on inflation: This is a big deal for a lot of people | Fox  Business Video

Not aggressive enough and guest will walk all over him. Maybe they'll toss Hannity a oversized Money Bag in hopes to recover their losses over time.

Edit: My guess is Dana Perino. Well, they'll at least make an offer. ;)

From commentary his getting fired may have had more to do with pending sexual abuse and hostile workplace litigation. FOX already paid settlements, another could end up with oversight.

From the woman suing women were roitinely called cunt at the show and racist slurs were common.

The harassment of Ray Epps by Stinker Carlson might be a part of the firing too. It may well be there really is no one thing that got laughing boy canned. But a big pile of things. What will be interesting to see is if there are changes at Faux Noise going forward.

From commentary his getting fired may have had more to do with pending sexual abuse and hostile workplace litigation. FOX already paid settlements, another could end up with oversight.

From the woman suing women were roitinely called cunt at the show and racist slurs were common.

I could be very wrong about this, but I can imagine Tucker being everything else but a sex pest.

I could be very wrong about this, but I can imagine Tucker being everything else but a sex pest.

If so, being married (to a rich heiress no less) may be cause for some interesting discussions at the Stately Carlson Mansion. Being a locker room boy creep with a misogynist attitude may be a problem for laughing boy.

It will be interesting to see if 'Ol Rupert decides to crack down hard on the sexual harassment at Faux. And reorganizes Faux HR with orders to monitor Faux for this most thoroughly.

Of course it is sobering to remember Rupert got his start with tabloids featuring the topless bimbo of the day.

Reactions: jab
The harassment of Ray Epps by Stinker Carlson might be a part of the firing too. It may well be there really is no one thing that got laughing boy canned. But a big pile of things. What will be interesting to see is if there are changes at Faux Noise going forward.

They can still lie like always, except for lies about specific people and entities who have the resources to take Fox to court.

They can say the election was stolen, but just can't name by who.

They can say the election was stolen, but just can't name by who.

B-b-but that’s what their audience wants!
George Soros hasn’t sued them lately has he? And even if it costs a billion or few, what’s the multiple worth in advertisers’ dollars?

FOX has had a string of sexual harassment problems. Carlson appears to be the immature male teenager he appears to be.

From some commentary. FOX can more than afford settlements over false reporting. Given its history of sexual harassment further incidents may lead to court mandated inrusion into the workplace.

From reporting he is similar to Trump in that he was not involved in the backgroud work. He showed and presented preared material.

from the headlines:
Fox nips Tuck, CNN squeezes Lemon out
(or CNN sours on Lemon)
I have not watched CNN in years, it has long been more tabloid than news. Never liked Lemon.

FOX has had a string of sexual harassment problems. Carlson appears to be the immature male teenager he appears to be.

That's kinda what I was alluding to. Tucker replaced a guy who liked rubbing one out whilst talking to female staff over the phone. I can easily imagine FOX thinking, "We need to replace O'Reilly with someone who isn't a sexual harassment lawsuit in a human costume", and then reminding Tucker once he got the gig, "Don't you ever do what the guy you're replacing was doing."

So Tucker did quite literally everything else and thought he was fine/untouchable because he wasn't doing the one thing that got him the gig in the first place.

From reporting he is similar to Trump in that he was not involved in the backgroud work. He showed and presented preared material.

He got to pick and choose his producers and writers like Blake Neff. He very much got to dictate the narrative and tone.

The ever popular Rick Wilson has stated Stinky Carlson has probably signed a non-compete agreement with Faux Noise. So Carlson probably will not be back on air somewhere soon. Not as a host anyway. Other sources claim the Faux has a head of Faux Comunications that collects "dirt" on its imployees to keep them in line. If so, Carlson has good reason not to go on shows with the likes of Steve Bannon or Alex Jones etc.

Wilson thinks it is not out of the realm of possibilty Carlson might decide to run for president for 2024. If Trump goes down on serious criminal charges. That might create a GOP power vacuum.

The ever popular Rick Wilson has stated Stinky Carlson has probably signed a non-compete agreement with Faux Noise. So Carlson probably will not be back on air somewhere soon. Not as a host anyway. Other sources claim the Faux has a head of Faux Comunications that collects "dirt" on its imployees to keep them in line. If so, Carlson has good reason not to go on shows with the likes of Steve Bannon or Alex Jones etc.

Wilson thinks it is not out of the realm of possibilty Carlson might decide to run for president for 2024. If Trump goes down on serious criminal charges. That might create a GOP power vacuum.
It's a cinch Trump wouldn't be picking up Pence again as a running mate so why not go with Nipper.

Hey?
Anybody know how Roger Ailes is doing these days?
Tom
He hasn’t changed much in the last few years.
Settled in quite nicely to his new digs.

I'd ask what "his new digs" means, but I don't want to know. Some things, I just don't want to know about.

Unless Ailes bought Epstein's Island, that would be fun to hear about.
Tom
Actually, Ailes bought the farm.

Tucker has all the money he needs, so Fox couldn't tempt him to sign a noncompete. Any NC or NDA would likely be unenforceable.
The reason we haven't heard from Tucker is simple. He doesn't want to be seen weeping in public, so it will be a few days before he feels presentable.

Back
Top Bottom