• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

High Level Trump Admins Secretly Meeting With Russian Spy Chiefs

Congratulate me for making it through 90 seconds of that video. Rachel Maddow is so annoying, how do any of you stand it?

Congratulate me for making it through 90 seconds of that video. Rachel Maddow is so annoying, how do any of you stand it?

I said the same thing last year... she is the personification of "Belabored"
That said, her show is good for delving deeply into a specific story, and I have gotten over her repetition and annoying smug faces she makes... and those stupid time-filling exasperated gyrations she makes.. prolly 10% of her show is silent facial expression-making.

Congratulations!
What really impresses me is that we are now getting our news about our president's activities not from domestic news sources, but from Russian news outlets!
Apparently the WH tries to keep all their numerous meetings with Putin and his henchmen secret, but Russia is of a different bent, using these communications to spin US-Russian relations is their own light. Both Cheato's lame attempts at secrecy and the ease with which those attempts are exposed, are stunning.

What gets me going is Maddow can talk on a subject for 15 to 20 min and not say anything. I'm going "get to the point" and wanting to throw my remote at the TV.

Later,
ElectEngr

I'm not Maddow's biggest fan, but she's irrelevant to what's happening here. Congratulations to all of you, minus Elixir and Zipr, for doing your part to support the destruction of our democratic protections. :slowclap:

Where or how do you think Maddow gets all her earth-shattering news? I'll fast forward to the actual interview that appears to be in the video.

Where or how do you think Maddow gets all her earth-shattering news? I'll fast forward to the actual interview that appears to be in the video.
Ah, there is no interview - it's all Rachel and her echoing the official FBI talking points. I can get that trash from any of the major media outlets. Her animation's what's got you all hooked?

What really impresses me is that we are now getting our news about our president's activities not from domestic news sources, but from Russian news outlets!
Apparently the WH tries to keep all their numerous meetings with Putin and his henchmen secret, but Russia is of a different bent, using these communications to spin US-Russian relations is their own light. Both Cheato's lame attempts at secrecy and the ease with which those attempts are exposed, are stunning.
One year in and Trump’s outlandish actions are just another news story. This is our new normal. Another year and we’ll be numb to all of this. If he makes it another year. But I didn’t think he’d make it through the first year. That even the Republicans would find him so offensive, they’d find reason to bounce his ass.
I watched this on Maddow last night. While I have been offended by this idiot’s behavior and embarrassed that he represents my country, last night was a new low. Last night, watching this story brought a feeling of resignation.

I'm not Maddow's biggest fan, but she's irrelevant to what's happening here. Congratulations to all of you, minus Elixir and Zipr, for doing your part to support the destruction of our democratic protections. :slowclap:

um.... thank you? Not enough to like the show.. you have to like the delivery person's style too... or else you are not doing enough to protect democracy!! I get it... it's how if you don't personally like Trump, you are against border security and support terrorists.

um.... thank you? Not enough to like the show.. you have to like the delivery person's style too... or else you are not doing enough to protect democracy!! I get it... it's how if you don't personally like Trump, you are against border security and support terrorists.

All of which is also irrelevant to what is happening. Are all branches of our government now compromised? I thought the judicial was still strong. I'm not so sure now.

All of which is also irrelevant to what is happening. Are all branches of our government now compromised? I thought the judicial was still strong. I'm not so sure now.
The hysteria getting to you? That's what Maddow does best - make others hysterical, regardless of how irresponsible she is in doing so. But she sells, and consumers buy.

I said the same thing last year... she is the personification of "Belabored"
That said, her show is good for delving deeply into a specific story, and I have gotten over her repetition and annoying smug faces she makes... and those stupid time-filling exasperated gyrations she makes.. prolly 10% of her show is silent facial expression-making.

Hey - she has a whole hour (minus about 25 minutes of commercials) to fill. While she drives me nuts with her habit of setting up every point, using four times as much time as it takes to present the actual point, she (her team??) is better than anyone else on TV at connecting dots. There are so many dots these days - I'm grateful for the work that goes into her show.
Oh, and I'm sure Angry Floof meant to exclude you as well!

The hysteria getting to you? That's what Maddow does best - make others hysterical, regardless of how irresponsible she is in doing so. But she sells, and consumers buy.
I'm getting a bit hysterical over the firing of an acting-Attorney General, FBI Director, FBI Deputy Director, US District Attorney of Southern New York, and soon Deputy Attorney General (and likely the Associate Attorney General).

The hysteria getting to you?

What hysteria?
Oh - you mean FACTS. Yeah, facts are annoying enough, but not nearly so much so as the hysteria that grips the alt-right snowflakes when facts are presented.
Why are we getting our news about our so-called president's activities from Russian media instead of from domestic media? Alt-right hysteria prevention? Why are teh snowflakes not informed that the Trump-Russia investigations pre-dated the Steele dossier?

The hysteria getting to you?

What hysteria?
Oh - you mean FACTS. Yeah, facts are annoying enough, but not nearly so much so as the hysteria that grips the alt-right snowflakes when facts are presented.
Why are we getting our news about our so-called president's activities from Russian media instead of from domestic media? Alt-right hysteria prevention? Why are teh snowflakes not informed that the Trump-Russia investigations pre-dated the Steele dossier?
Well, if you know they are facts then you would have to have foreknowledge of them. Let's try again - why do you watch Rachel Maddow?

I'm getting a bit hysterical over the firing of an acting-Attorney General, FBI Director, FBI Deputy Director, US District Attorney of Southern New York, and soon Deputy Attorney General (and likely the Associate Attorney General).

Perhaps you should take a break from reality and read some actual reliable and responsible news sources?

Perhaps you should take a break from reality and read some actual reliable and responsible news sources?

By all means then; please tell us what what news sources are reliable.

Do I have to spoon-feed you? I already provided a LIST.
It's missing Breitbart, RT and a few other favorites, but other than that, I think all of the alt-right's "responsible news sources" are listed.

Nah! If anyone wants to actually know they'd find them. Lazy people eat what's given to them. Gulp!

Funny, as much as I dislike Trump's policies, what has happened since his election is the exposure of the liberal dittohead. This place is loaded with them.

Back
Top Bottom