• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary Clinton

3559ab5a37757990dfeb449e2ae3c990.jpg

<snipped image>
What about 2/3s of women and even more minorities are against him? Honestly, I think Donald Trump is to the Republican Party as Darth Vader is to the Empire. Good luck with that.

Yeah, it is one of those catch phrases that tries to seem profound, but in actuality is really quite stupid. Both parties would attack David Duke or Erik Rush for good reason...but somehow this "logic" suggests either would make a great president.

Erik Rush:
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/erik-rush-proves-he-wasnt-joking-about-killing-muslims

What about 2/3s of women and even more minorities are against him? Honestly, I think Donald Trump is to the Republican Party as Darth Vader is to the Empire. Good luck with that.

Yeah, it is one of those catch phrases that tries to seem profound, but in actuality is really quite stupid. Both parties would attack David Duke or Erik Rush for good reason...but somehow this "logic" suggests either would make a great president.

Erik Rush:
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/erik-rush-proves-he-wasnt-joking-about-killing-muslims

You know, the argument above is actually applicable to Sanders too... and he doesn't have anywhere near the hate pointed at him by minorities and women.

You've convinced me to swallow my doubts and vote for Clinton if she gets the nomination.

I'm sure you would have anyway.
I have never voted for Clinton and didn't plan to this time. But given the vitriol and fucking dumbness that is spewed by the haters and the rightwingers, I figure between the entertainment value of her Presidency along with the subsequent Darwinian improvement in the gene pool from the apopletic-induced deaths, my overall well-being will be improved.
I hope you get a chance to lick the smegma off her giblets.
Since you have the obvious experience, what exactly does smegma giblets taste like?

I would consider Hillary to be like a bad flue in comparison to the above.
What do you mean? As in leaking carbon monoxide into the house? A slow poisoning?

By the way, she thinks quotas based on genitalia should govern who ends on in the cabinet.
Hillary Clinton: Half of my Cabinet will be women
Also she thinks it's ok for there to be more women than men in cabinet but not for there to be more men than women.

She has also embraced the 73% lie and wants women to have equal pay for unequal work (in effect mandating that women should be paid more for equal work).

I have to say, between Trump and Hillary I think Trump is the lesser of two evils.

- - - Updated - - -

That is non-responsive.
No, that's what you'll be once exposed to the queen's pussy stank.

Back
Top Bottom